Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235)

candy_coated_bitch 02-14-2018 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1198279)
That sounds reasonable to me.

Matchboxes.

You can find examples on Pinterest or YouTube.

As for requiring specific packaging, I'm not a fan. I'm not going to require a flat box when we do crafts that will easily ship in padded envelopes. That's additional expense for nothing. My vote is that we package our goodies according to their size and bulk and to take that into consideration when sending money to wranglers. Some already do that and send extra when their goodies are bigger and/or heavier than most.

Nope; you're not the only one. Matchboxes are far more time and cost intensive than the average project so the list should have a cap to manage those. The only way I'd vote for not having a cap with this project is if we wound up getting twice the time to do it.

This is such a cute idea!

You have a point but don't forget that not all matchboxes need to be filled with 'things'. Some simply have images or drawings inside, like your own personal mural. That would easily be doable and would absolutely be able to accommodate ideas like nan's and also be very cost effective.

I'm down for matchboxes. I'm down for a cap on the project but it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me if we get more time to work on the project. I'm not down for a holiday theme but personal themes sound good to me. If no one is up for it, I'd be down for wrangling. Now, this IS that type of project that really needs those shipping boxes, so I'd recommend $8 per participant for shipping.

You're right that the matchboxes don't have to be filled with things, but I was talking specifically about filled matchboxes. I especially love those kind but am understanding if people don't want the extra effort or expense. Just clarifying my statement.

nycfem 02-14-2018 04:32 PM

My personal vote is for Nanners original idea. I think that if people are giving a list of 10 things and the goal is to Focus on a theme of one or more, then that really doesn’t involve buying anything special necessarily. I also think they can still be filled, it would just take some creative interpretation and spins. It’s so cool to have a piece of art that is made in light of what we specifically enjoy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanners (Post 1198220)
I have an idea for the theme...
What if we tailored each matchbox for each person that participates?

Like we could each post a blurb about listed about 10 things we like, or are into, or collect, you would have ideas of what to put inside the matchbox.

Mine mght say:
nanners: the color purple, cats, traveling, cooking, baking, rainbows, tulips...you get the idea...

Then you could choose one or more of those to expound on for my matchbox.

Thoughts?

Oh, and I agree we should all try to do the same size, the small ones like matches come in.

nanners 02-14-2018 05:45 PM

Quote:

That sounds reasonable to me.

As for requiring specific packaging, I'm not a fan. I'm not going to require a flat box when we do crafts that will easily ship in padded envelopes. That's additional expense for nothing. My vote is that we package our goodies according to their size and bulk and to take that into consideration when sending money to wranglers. Some already do that and send extra when their goodies are bigger and/or heavier than most.

Nope; you're not the only one. Matchboxes are far more time and cost intensive than the average project so the list should have a cap to manage those. The only way I'd vote for not having a cap with this project is if we wound up getting twice the time to do it.

Yes, a cap...maybe 12?

You have a point but don't forget that not all matchboxes need to be filled with 'things'. Some simply have images or drawings inside, like your own personal mural. That would easily be doable and would absolutely be able to accommodate ideas like nan's and also be very cost effective.

I'm down for matchboxes. I'm down for a cap on the project but it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me if we get more time to work on the project. I'm not down for a holiday theme but personal themes sound good to me. If no one is up for it, I'd be down for wrangling. Now, this IS that type of project that really needs those shipping boxes, so I'd recommend $8 per participant for shipping.

We could give the artist the choice whether to fill the boxes or not, that way you could go with a theme from the person's list you are making it for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1198321)
My personal vote is for Nanners original idea. I think that if people are giving a list of 10 things and the goal is to Focus on a theme of one or more, then that really doesn’t involve buying anything special necessarily. I also think they can still be filled, it would just take some creative interpretation and spins. It’s so cool to have a piece of art that is made in light of what we specifically enjoy!

After more thought and Gemme's suggestions, I think this is very doable without making it expensive.

candy_coated_bitch 02-14-2018 05:53 PM

12 seems like a lot to me, personally. I'm not sure I could make 12 matchboxes doable. But I'll wait and see what others think.

I really like the idea of having them tailored to our specific interests the more I think about it. Good idea nanners! I can see that there are creative ways to fill the boxes now, though I will probably still end up buying stuff lol!

clay 02-14-2018 07:08 PM

Here is my "spin" (dle) on things....pun intended..lol

I liked when we each made the matchboxes how we wanted, rather than "filling" them....to me, that isn't so much "art"....just thinking out loud here...I am a wee bit confused here...

If ten or twelve folks make a list of things they like etc....then do we not still have to buy those 10 0r 12 things specific for each person?......:|

I am hopelessly lost here...sorry....:(

GeorgiaMa'am 02-14-2018 07:31 PM

Quote:

This is great! I didn't know you could buy matchboxes just for crafting. But suppose I were to get the regular ones, with matches inside, from the grocery store. I expect I would have to remove the striker paper (and the matches). But is it better to use the ones made specifically for crafts? Or does it really matter?

GeorgiaMa'am 02-14-2018 07:39 PM

If we went as high as 12 people signing up, I would want extra time to work on these. Especially since I have never done them before! But it sounds intriguing . . .

Breathless 02-14-2018 08:16 PM

Okay... here is my weigh in on this project. I love it, I prefer to make them my way putting my own spin on, I am not concerned about how many people sign up, just that if we have more than 8 interested then perhaps add a couple extra weeks (6 weeks turn around?) As far as what to put in them, I would like that to be up to each person whether they want to or not.. I think that the are little pieces of art all on their own. I wouldn't be expecting anything.

Gemme 02-14-2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyte (Post 1198298)
A box or envelope is fine by me. I ditto'ed the use of the small flat rate box from USPS for a few reasons... the postage is just 'bout $7 ... and... the box is free... and... a box stands up better to being handled by our beloved USPS... and... a box can't be folded and/or shoved into a mail box.

Sending extra dough is great... but... I have a sense that the extra sent may not always extend sufficiently to cover the extra postage and the extra packaging for all of the participants. Larger, heavier or oddly shaped pieces means postage and packaging on all the packages is increased.

If we don't want to create any max/min standards at this time, that's cool! The points I mention above are clearly on my mind right now! If for no other reason, I'm glad I was wrangler on this twinchie project so no one else had to deal with my getting carried away! lol

You are right; sometimes what is sent does not cover the full costs. I've eaten it a few times over the years, but we're not in it to get rich. If we are, I'm totally doing it wrong.

:blink:

A pro for the flat rate shipping boxes is that it doesn't cost anything other than crumpled paper or bubble wrap and some tape. I tend to buy padded envelopes in bulk packages so the cost is minimal for me overall. I also work in an office that gets shipping supplies in from other shipments so I can 'requisition' them for my purposes. I know not everyone is that lucky.

We've not had issues with packaging except for the occasional blip now and again. It's usually due to the artist not packaging it properly but sometimes the mail service does get a little rough. I just try to plan for the worst and hope for the best. And always get a tracking number!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1198321)

I agree!

If someone lists 10 things that they enjoy/love/adore/etc, there are a plethora of ways each item/thing can be determined.

If nan says she likes purple and cats, I could hunt for a tiny purple cat, I can draw a wacky purple cat or I can cut out purple paper in the shape-ish of a cat.

If ccb says she loves glitter and vintage stuff, I could find a vintage picture online and coat it with a glitter glue or I could find a sparkly vintage sticker or I could draw something appropriate-ish.....'ish' because of my drawing capabilities...and then sprinkle it with glitter and seal it or I could find a shiny, happy, vintage-y charm and put in inside the box.

If clay says beach and sunshine and quirky trinkets, I could include a fun tiny flip flop or draw one or do a beach themed box with flip flop or beach ball cut outs.

If I say unicorns and fuzzy things, someone could take fuzzy, soft yarn and create a unicorn-ish shaped creature and glue it down.

One reason I love nan's idea so much is that it's soooo open to interpretation and doesn't demand high level crafting skills, which I don't have.

Quote:

Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch (Post 1198327)
12 seems like a lot to me, personally. I'm not sure I could make 12 matchboxes doable. But I'll wait and see what others think.

I really like the idea of having them tailored to our specific interests the more I think about it. Good idea nanners! I can see that there are creative ways to fill the boxes now, though I will probably still end up buying stuff lol!

We could split the difference and say a cap of 11. 11 is lucky say the Chinese!

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 1198332)
Here is my "spin" (dle) on things....pun intended..lol

I liked when we each made the matchboxes how we wanted, rather than "filling" them....to me, that isn't so much "art"....just thinking out loud here...I am a wee bit confused here...

If ten or twelve folks make a list of things they like etc....then do we not still have to buy those 10 0r 12 things specific for each person?......:|

I am hopelessly lost here...sorry....:(

We wouldn't have to buy anything except the boxes (and not those if you already have them!). You can paint, sculpt or mold clay or you could buy tiny fun things and bits. You could do a mixture of both.

When we did the matchboxes one time, nyc said she liked fun burgers so I got some Playdoh and created a 'burger' for her with lettuce and tomato and everything. That went inside the box. It didn't 'fill' it but was inside of it and went with the stickers I put inside.

One of the ones I did had a mermaid on the outside of the box and her dwelling, with netting and seashells, etc inside.

I also did one that was strictly paint and stickers and some yarn, I think.

Nan was suggesting we leave it up to the person to choose out of the 10 (or whatever) items and we get to choose how we interpret the use of those items and how we incorporate them into the box.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1198334)
This is great! I didn't know you could buy matchboxes just for crafting. But suppose I were to get the regular ones, with matches inside, from the grocery store. I expect I would have to remove the striker paper (and the matches). But is it better to use the ones made specifically for crafts? Or does it really matter?

You can absolutely use the ones off the shelf. You could paint over the strip or incorporate it or scrape it off. Your choice. It is definitely recommended that the matches go elsewhere...unless someone says they are super into matches.

Also, size would be paramount. There are two main sizes and they make all the difference in terms of difficulty and cost. I'd suggest we go with the smaller size.

I appreciate you, clay. If everyone else wants to do this project and is okay with me wrangling, I'd be happy to do so. If someone else is ready and hasn't done it in a while, I'd be happy to participate too. It's been a while since I did a matchbox project.

nycfem 02-14-2018 08:44 PM

I like the lucky Chinese 11 (definitely with some extra time thrown in since each one is specialized!).

I would like if we could just do matchbox size of our choice, meaning as long as they are normal matchbox size (the kind that are a little bigger or smaller). I like that because sometimes I order them and just chose the best deal. I'd prefer not to have to worry about size as long as they are matchboxes Perhaps include a little extra money if on the larger vs. smaller side?

Anyway, I'm super psyched about this project and appreciate Gemme volunteering to wrangle! I literally have that burger matchbox that she made me within arms' reach as I write this! Yes, that's how fun it was to get something that was exactly what I love!

Newbies, please do join! You will really enjoy this, and there are a lot of examples on the web. I agree with one having a choice to do stuffed or nonstuffed. Whatever floats someone's boat!

candy_coated_bitch 02-14-2018 09:16 PM

I like all this. I think as long as the matchboxes are close to the smaller standard size. There's a MUCH larger size box matches come in and I think that is what Gemme was trying to avoid.

11 still seems like a lot to me but I'll try to relax. When should our due date be?

It was really fun to get matchboxes to our specifications! I still have all my mermaid boxes.

nycfem 02-14-2018 09:26 PM

This is the matchbox size I want to use: 2-1/4" long an 1-3/8" wide and 3/8" deep. And am willing to pay extra if this is a big matchbox, lol.

Gemme 02-14-2018 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch (Post 1198347)
I like all this. I think as long as the matchboxes are close to the smaller standard size. There's a MUCH larger size box matches come in and I think that is what Gemme was trying to avoid.

11 still seems like a lot to me but I'll try to relax. When should our due date be?

It was really fun to get matchboxes to our specifications! I still have all my mermaid boxes.

Yes, exactly. That's what I meant. Boxes actually come in a lot of sizes if you look creatively, so I'd keep it to 3 inches long, max. The ones we did before are 2 inches and change, I believe.

I would suggest details in full by this Saturday at the latest, final sign up date 2/24/18, due date April 7th and final deadline April 14th. Now, if we get a smaller list, we can either leave those dates or move it up a week.

Does that sound reasonable or do you think another week would be helpful?

nycfem 02-14-2018 09:28 PM

The reason I want to use this size is because (blush) I already impulsively ordered them. EEP! I'm outta control!

Gemme 02-14-2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1198352)
The reason I want to use this size is because (blush) I already impulsively ordered them. EEP! I'm outta control!

That size would be perfect!

I love your excitement. :cheesy:

Now, I'm off to la la land, as I just spent the last 40 minutes on the phone with a tech and now we've switched my security and I won't be charged for the initial one (couldn't remove cc information) until 2079.

I think I'm good.

:thumbsup:

nycfem 02-14-2018 09:32 PM

P.S. Oriental trading sells match boxes super cheap but I've used them before and wasn't crazy about them. I went for Etsy this time.

clay 02-14-2018 09:40 PM

Yes to ALL the last few posts. Go for it, gemme!
Can you PLEASE sign me up when you post the signups? I can't ever get it to work....my dumb computer...maybe I ought to SPINDLE it..lol

Thanks. This is going to be so much funz!!!

FireSignFemme 02-14-2018 10:52 PM

Last time I bought matchboxes, I purchased them at the dollar store.

candy_coated_bitch 02-14-2018 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1198351)
Yes, exactly. That's what I meant. Boxes actually come in a lot of sizes if you look creatively, so I'd keep it to 3 inches long, max. The ones we did before are 2 inches and change, I believe.

I would suggest details in full by this Saturday at the latest, final sign up date 2/24/18, due date April 7th and final deadline April 14th. Now, if we get a smaller list, we can either leave those dates or move it up a week.

Does that sound reasonable or do you think another week would be helpful?

I'd like another week, please. *innocent look*

Gemme 02-15-2018 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch (Post 1198366)
I'd like another week, please. *innocent look*

I'd be amenable to that.

candy_coated_bitch 02-15-2018 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1198378)
I'd be amenable to that.

Thank you!!!

FireSignFemme 02-16-2018 10:01 AM

I still haven't received anything from the recent craft exchange so I'll check with the front office later today. We're supposed to get a notice in our mailbox when something is being held for us, but sometimes they're better about leaving slips than others. Hopefully they'll be there, it sounds like this time it was a really good round and I can't wait to see what everyone has sent.

Lyte 02-16-2018 06:13 PM

Oh thank God... the address I used is correct! Same as the one from which I just got a Valentine. Phew! :blink:

I'll go through the tracking receipts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1198527)
I still haven't received anything from the recent craft exchange so I'll check with the front office later today. We're supposed to get a notice in our mailbox when something is being held for us, but sometimes they're better about leaving slips than others. Hopefully they'll be there, it sounds like this time it was a really good round and I can't wait to see what everyone has sent.

Lyte 02-16-2018 06:18 PM

It says delivered on Monday, 12th. I'll PM you the tracking number.

USPS site reads....

February 12, 2018 at 12:53 pm
Delivered, Front Desk/Reception

Gemme 02-17-2018 08:32 PM

Welcome to the 2018 MatchBox Round of Crafty Goodness!!!

Quantity: one for each person that signs up minus yourself. There is a cap of 11 participants total.

Theme: Getting to Know You. When you sign up, list 10 things that you enjoy/love/adore/like/etc. It doesn't have to be anything fancy or even tangible things, but there should be enough variety that someone can find at least one thing to base their box to you upon.

Here is an example: love, the color yellow, pigeons, old books, the smell of gasoline, fast things, graham crackers, Etta James, pens, selfies.

Instructions: Procure your matchboxes as soon as we have a final tally. Sometimes, there are shipping issues and this project will take a bit longer than usual to complete, so you'll want to get a jump on it as soon as possible.

The boxes must be no larger than 3 1/8 inches long. Anything smaller is fine. You may get them at Walmart or a grocery store if you want to use the typical matchboxes (minus the matches, of course) or you can buy them online. They come in craft paper, white or multicolored. See HERE for options.

Parameters: Choose one or more options from each person's list of 10 things and build your box to them around your choice(s).

Note: EVERY box should be addressed to someone as each box will be personalized for each participant.

The Boxes: you can fill the box with goodies or you can paint or draw a mural inside...you can paint the boxes or cover them with paper or you can washi tape the heck out of them or cover them with grass....the goal is NOT to spend a ton of cash on trinkets or charms or whatever....the goal is to be creative and have fun. It doesn't take much money to do that. One thing you MUST do is make sure the inner box can slide in and out so that the box can be opened. You will need to keep this in mind as that will become harder and harder with each coat of paint or layer of tape. This project will require a bit of noggin doodling on your part.

Newbies to matchbox art: this will take longer than usual because you are working on a multi-dimensional project. Not only do you need to do something to the outside of the box but the inside must be decorated as well. Also, each piece will be designed for the person in mind. No cookie cutter, assembly lines this time. It's more time intensive, but I promise you; the work is worth it. These are great projects and mean so much to the recipient!

See examples HERE.

Dates to Remember:

Signup: 2/17/18 to 2/24/18
Deadline for finished projects to be in my grubby little hands: 4/14/18
Officially late, and on the naughty list, if not received on/by 4/21/18.
Completed projects will be mailed out on/before 4/28/18.

Postage: Send $8.00 with your projects if we have 6 or less participants and $10.00 if we have 7-11 participants. This is because all projects will be mailed out in the 'if it fits, it ships' boxes and only about 6 will fit comfortably in the small box without getting squished so I may have to go up to the larger size if we have more people.

"For 2018, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2018. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2018. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2018 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/18. I can start participating in new projects on 8/21/18. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/18, able to participate 7/28/18)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/21/18, able to participate 8/21/18)'

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

1. Gemme ~ hearts, felines, the color blue, John Hughes movies, arts and crafts, snail mail, coconut, fantasy creatures (unicorns, dragons), music, flowers.

2. clay

clay, you need to post your 10 things to help us get to know you better.

Have fun and if I've missed something or you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

I'm excited! Matchboxes are sooo much fun!!!

:danceparty:

Breathless 02-17-2018 08:47 PM

1. Gemme ~ hearts, felines, the color blue, John Hughes movies, arts and crafts, snail mail, coconut, fantasy creatures (unicorns, dragons), music, flowers.

2. clay
3. Breathless

Gemme 02-17-2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breathless (Post 1198718)

2. clay
3. Breathless

List your 10 things.

clay 02-17-2018 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1198719)
List your 10 things.

Dolphins, colors teals & Blues, dachshunds, Pumpkin Spice chai, coconut, knives, reading Nicholas Sparks, postcards, the beach, & dolphins!.......it will not let me add my 10...says "list is too short"...that is why I can't ever add my name...arrrggghhhh

Gemme 02-17-2018 08:56 PM

One more thing, folks. Please make sure to send your postage money with your projects. I will need it to send your packages out. No money, no mailing.

I'll hold them hostage and send you ransom notes with cut out letters and generic copy paper.

Gemme 02-17-2018 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 1198722)
Dolphins, colors teals & Blues, dachshunds, Pumpkin Spice chai, coconut, knives, reading Nicholas Sparks, postcards, the beach, & dolphins!.......it will not let me add my 10...says "list is too short"...that is why I can't ever add my name...arrrggghhhh

It says that because you are posting INSIDE the quote. If you post OUTSIDE the quote, you will be fine, silly.

I'll add your stuff.

Gemme 02-17-2018 08:59 PM

2. clay ~ Dolphins, teal, blue, dachshunds, Pumpkin Spice chai, coconut, knives, reading Nicholas Sparks, postcards, the beach.

3. Breathless

clay 02-17-2018 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1198724)
It says that because you are posting INSIDE the quote. If you post OUTSIDE the quote, you will be fine, silly.

I'll add your stuff.

whaaaa....??? :|:|:|....okay...thanks my friend!

purepisces 02-17-2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1198725)

2. clay ~ Dolphins, teal, blue, dachshunds, Pumpkin Spice chai, coconut, knives, reading Nicholas Sparks, postcards, the beach.

3. Breathless
4. purepisces

I'll be back tomorrow to fill in my 10 things. Thank you for the head's up about the project Clay! 😊

candy_coated_bitch 02-17-2018 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purepisces (Post 1198728)
I'll be back tomorrow to fill in my 10 things. Thank you for the head's up about the project Clay! ��

I can't post inside the quote either, will someone with more tech savviness paste me in?

5) CCB: the colors pink and purple, unicorns, ocean stuff and mermaids, vintage, pagan/Wicca/the occult/tarot, kawaii style, mixed media art, snail mail, cats.
6) nycfem

nanners 02-17-2018 10:18 PM

3. Breathless

4. purepisces

5) CCB: the colors pink and purple, unicorns, ocean stuff and mermaids, vintage, pagan/Wicca/the occult/tarot, kawaii style, mixed media art, snail mail, cats.

6) nycfem

7. nanners ~ cats, rainbows, coffee, wine, purple, traveling, irises (the flower), baking, celestial things, teddy bears

Bèsame* 02-17-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanners (Post 1198731)

3. Breathless

4. purepisces

6) nycfem

7. nanners ~ cats, rainbows, coffee, wine, purple, traveling, irises (the flower), baking, celestial things, teddy bears

I'll be #8, and I'll get back with details. Thank you.

Breathless 02-17-2018 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by nanners View Post

3. Breathless - Dragons, butterflies, every shade of blue, lace, music, rocks/sand, Celtic anything, stained glass, sweet peas, leather and trees.

4. purepisces

6) nycfem

FireSignFemme 02-18-2018 12:32 AM

The twinchies arrived! So great to see - fun to look at. I really appreciate the time and effort every one put into them, thanks a bunch. :)

nycfem 02-18-2018 01:19 AM

3. Breathless - Dragons, butterflies, every shade of blue, lace, music, rocks/sand, Celtic anything, stained glass, sweet peas, leather and trees.

4. purepisces

6) nycfem: cute hamburgers/cheeseburgers, your secrets, all different shades of pink only, tiny tiny tiny, snail mail, pop-up book style (something pops out), fat positive theme, Sanrio, Just a Pretty Box, warning / do not open theme

8. Besame

Gemme 02-18-2018 06:45 AM

1. Gemme ~ hearts, felines, the color blue, John Hughes movies, butterflies, snail mail, coconut, fantasy creatures (unicorns, dragons), music, flowers.

4. purepisces (will be back for 10 things)

6) nycfem: cute hamburgers/cheeseburgers, your secrets, all different shades of pink only, tiny tiny tiny, snail mail, pop-up book style (something pops out), fat positive theme, Sanrio, Just a Pretty Box, warning / do not open theme

8. Besame (will be back for 10 things)

Breathless, you have 11. Everyone should have the same playing field so take a look and drop one off your list, please.

On that note, I'm stealing one of your items and am making a switch with my 10. :cheesy:

Folks, when you're ready to start working, make sure to look at the final sign up list in case anyone else does the same because I'm not the only difficult one here.

:sunglass:

Things are shaping up!