Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you doing right now? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3706)

GeorgiaMa'am 08-20-2023 04:15 PM

Waiting for the boy to wake up from his afternoon nap so we can decide what to do about dinner.

Queenie 08-21-2023 02:54 PM

As it's almost ten, I'm laying in bed next to my sound asleep husband. And after I post this I will be sipping my decaf tea and listening to My Favourite Murder.
Ah.... Shit.... I'm truly old! *shrugs*

Kätzchen 08-31-2023 10:50 AM

I got a bunch of stuff to do today before I rendezvous with my sweet guy for dinner tonight. It’s spa day (pedi, mani, massage after working out at the gym). :hk28:

Gayandgray 08-31-2023 01:36 PM

Just finished cutting grass and saw the neighbor across the street had his grass cutting service there. So I called him over and signed us up too! That will save me time since I have so much to do and just not enough time to do it.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-31-2023 06:17 PM

Feeling a little dizzy and wondering if I should be concerned.

PlatinumPearl 10-20-2023 06:26 PM

I am...

Watching videos on abandoned mansions and other abandoned buildings on YouTube. The owner's life story, their home, their decor... all of it is so eerie but fascinating. I find myself so engrossed unable to click away.

Definitely not the type of videos I normally watch that's for sure.

GeorgiaMa'am 10-20-2023 08:52 PM

Listening to a playlist on shuffle. Broken Bells, Jeff Buckley and Pink Floyd were the last three artists.

PlatinumPearl 11-01-2023 03:23 PM

I am...

Listening to an audiobook: Friends, Lovers and the Big Terrible Thing A Memoir By Matthew Perry.

Rest In Peace, Mattman. :daywalker: :olive:

cinnamongrrl 11-16-2023 06:30 AM

Waiting for a decentish hour to take Monty to the dog park. He bays very loudly when he’s excited. And he’s young so he’s always excited!

cinnamongrrl 12-13-2023 10:41 PM

Watching fluffy tv (Young Sheldon) to chase away the scary show I watched earlier (Supernatural) I’m trying to think of it just as an xfiles type show…but the Windigo “myth” scares the bejesus out of me. 😳

Stone-Butch 12-13-2023 10:46 PM

Doing right now.

Checking out what folks are doing right now. Stopped in my steps by--

Laughing at "scaring the bejesus out of me" a movie scare for "a wild woman"

Stone-Butch 12-15-2023 01:59 PM

Doing Now

Just finished Skyping with the little ones mother and things are going good so the little one is happy and of course looking forward to Xmas. I am happy that I got her gifts together and will get them wrapped today. It is nice to keep in touch.

GeorgiaMa'am 12-23-2023 06:54 PM

Eating boiled peanuts, that my sis and bil went 24 miles out of their way on the way to our Christmas dinner to get enough for the entire fam to have some. These are the small, red Spanish peanuts, the kind our grandparents used to grow, and they are really mild and delicious boiled. Yum!

Soft*Silver 12-23-2023 07:19 PM

I’m recovering from bronchial pneumonia

Two weeks ago I went to my family doctor. She put me on Tussin pearls and said it was just a light virus.

10 days go by and I’m so much sicker and the pearls aren’t doing anything. I’m coughing so bad I’m bruising my ribs. So I go to urgent care.

Urgent care gave me antibiotics and some light steroids and X-rays and said I have walking pneumonia. They said if I begin to feel dizzy when I’m coughing, my lips are blue I need to go to ER

So yesterday, after several days of being lightheaded and almost passing out as I’m going through coughing spasms and my family watches the color on my face change completely, my daughter talked me into going to ER. But instead of going to the local one we drive an hour and a half to Cleveland clinic ER. (there’s a minimum five hour wait in the lobby at one ER in Youngstown, and the other ER says it’s a two day wait)

Cleveland clinic has us registered in a room in literally less than 10 minutes. They were very thorough and I could not believe how courteous and friendly everybody was! After breathing treatments, X-rays, meds and new prescriptions, I get to go home.

Today I have very limited coughing! And when I do, I’m only lightly getting dizzy.

So what am I doing right now? I’m watching Water boil metaphorically.

cinnamongrrl 12-23-2023 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1295228)
Checking out what folks are doing right now. Stopped in my steps by--

Laughing at "scaring the bejesus out of me" a movie scare for "a wild woman"

I’m wild in other ways silly. And I spend time in the woods sooo it’s very rational to fear windigos tyvm!

cinnamongrrl 12-23-2023 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 1295329)
I’m wild in other ways silly. And I spend time in the woods sooo it’s very rational to fear windigos tyvm!

That sounded……a certain way. I actually took the term from song lyrics.

knew a feral girl, once upon a time
She grew into a werewolf, that monster was all mine
She was incarcerated, to the inside of my skin
And then I sat and waited, for my nice life to begin
But th-th-there's a wild woman
Livin' inside of me
A wicked, wicked wild woman
Dyin' to be free
I tried and tried to tame her, but she fought me tooth and nail
I couldn't even train her, so I held onto her tail
I never should have fed her, didn't know how much she'd grow
I cannot keep her in Kirk
And I think she's gonna blow
Th-th-there's a wild woman
Livin' inside of me
Dyin' to be free
Just a little bit of danger, and I break out in a sweat
I'm trying to contain her, but she's slippin' through the net
Th-th-there's a wild woman
Livin' inside of me
Dyin' to be free
Th-th-there's a wild woman (yeah yeah)
Livin' inside of me
Dyin' to be free

I’m a restless wanderer but I have to be tethered to a “normal” life. At least for now. *shrugs*

Orema 12-23-2023 07:56 PM

Am on hold with the Walmart Care Center. Have been holding for 13 minutes 37 seconds.

:4femme:

kittygrrl 12-24-2023 01:44 PM

making more cookies...special request

Bèsame* 12-24-2023 04:14 PM

checking to see what time Starbucks closes tonight. Taking my Mom out to see Christmas lights and drink a latte.

We will be leaving in about 45 min.

Stone-Butch 12-24-2023 05:06 PM

Doing Right Now

Thinking back on times I took my mom out for ice coffee and remembering her enjoying it so much just to be out and about. My brother and I took her out on her birthdays after our father passed. Those were the easy days, the kind days, the better days. I almost envy those who have time left with a parent, they are blessed.