Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Dirty Minds.... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2350)

1PlayfulFemme 11-13-2010 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlin (Post 227111)

dang... reading your examples... i really would like to know what you couldnt post!!!

cmon... you can tell us...
we wont tell anyone else....
trust us :|

*laughing* (Gosh, this makes me feel SO easy - ask once, and I give right in! ) ;)

The Forbidden Post:

Dear ******, (or Dear *********)

Waiting for the moment when you are finally ready for me is killing me. My mouth is watering in anticipation. Your hot sauces touching my tongue make me long for more. My mouth closes around you, and sucks you in. Others may like you limp, but I find that a lil firmness is a good thing. I love the way you feel in my mouth. Your sauces cover my lips. You fill me completely. When I finally walk away from you, I am fully satisfied.

Always,
Sated

1PlayfulFemme 11-13-2010 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LipstickLola (Post 227113)

Don't tell....keep it a secret
:|

LOL! *nodnod* I know, I know, I am far too quick to give in!!! I will work harder next time to make 'em wait at least a lil longer! ;)

rlin 11-13-2010 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme (Post 227121)
*laughing* (Gosh, this makes me feel SO easy - ask once, and I give right in! ) ;)

The Forbidden Post:

Dear ******, (or Dear *********)

Waiting for the moment when you are finally ready for me is killing me. My mouth is watering in anticipation. Your hot sauces touching my tongue make me long for more. My mouth closes around you, and sucks you in. Others may like you limp, but I find that a lil firmness is a good thing. I love the way you feel in my mouth. Your sauces cover my lips. You fill me completely. When I finally walk away from you, I am fully satisfied.

Always,
Sated

ah heck... if you cant share a bowl of spaghetti (???) with a neighbor...
and i will never tell... lola said so too... so there is no reason to berate yourself for being such a wanton woman...

1PlayfulFemme 11-13-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlin (Post 227140)

and i will never tell... lola said so too... so there is no reason to berate yourself for being such a wanton woman...

*Laughing* Exactly!!!! Even if ya do tell, it's kinda out there now, isn't it? *G*

LipstickLola 11-13-2010 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlin (Post 227140)

Ohhhh noooo, don't you drag me into this, you're the one who tried to get me to spill the beans about my special pet name, uh uh, yep, it were YOU. :giggle:

1PlayfulFemme 11-13-2010 10:56 PM

Dear ********,

There are moments when it takes you just a minute to get up and running...you slowly warm up as you come to life. My fingers run nimbly over the right buttons, using our special word so that I can have better access to you. You let me in, not keeping any secrets from me. I am free to browse those things that you keep filed away any time I want. My hand closes around your 'special attachment' as I click my way around. My finger presses slightly against the button repeatedly through the night. You allow me to wander here and there, never worrying about what I am doing. You don't care if I play, or if I need time just for me. I trust completely that you will always be there when I need you. Waiting and ready.

Sincerely,
With Gratitude for Your Service

LipstickLola 11-13-2010 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme (Post 227195)
Dear ********,

There are moments when it takes you just a minute to get up and running...you slowly warm up as you come to life. My fingers run nimbly over the right buttons, using our special word so that I can have better access to you. You let me in, not keeping any secrets from me. I am free to browse those things that you keep filed away any time I want. My hand closes around your 'special attachment' as I click my way around. My finger presses slightly against the button repeatedly through the night. You allow me to wander here and there, never worrying about what I am doing. You don't care if I play, or if I need time just for me. I trust completely that you will always be there when I need you. Waiting and ready.

Sincerely,

OMG, I can't stop giggling....I know, wrong emotion! :blink::cigar2:

1PlayfulFemme 11-13-2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LipstickLola (Post 227209)
OMG, I can't stop giggling....I know, wrong emotion! :blink::cigar2:

*Laughing* Wrong Emotion? There is no such thing!!!! Giggle away! Enjoy! Smile! Laugh! Share! Post!! Play! Just have fun with it! That's the purpose of this thread, and if I'm not mistaken, giggling is a great sign of fun!!! :)

Billy 11-13-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme (Post 227195)
Dear ********,

Sincerely,

Oh my :|.........

1PlayfulFemme 11-13-2010 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy (Post 227232)
Oh my :|.........

*Laughing* Oh, come on Billy....there's dirty thoughts swirling around that great mind of yours..I just know it!! :)

rlin 11-14-2010 12:30 AM

dear ***** ***** ******...

i find myself thinking of you at all hours... when i first see you exposed in front of me... my eyes skim down your lines... different parts of you making me pause to soak in what your essence is trying to impart to me...
i see the marks of other lovers showing plainly on your body where they have left their signatures on you... the threads fall away from you... waiting on me... i check you for anything new... deciding where to touch first to see the evidence of your intercourse with so many august members...
those members left a bit of themselves inside you... it is up to me to tease those out of you so that again you can make me feel so many intense emotions that all night long all i can do is go from one part of you to the next at a near frantic pace until finally... exhausted... i just cant take any more of you... skimming your body once more in case there is some part of you i didnt touch... thoughts of you ramble around inside me now...

sincerely
rlin

1PlayfulFemme 11-14-2010 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlin (Post 227263)
dear ***** ***** ******...

i find myself thinking of you at all hours... when i first see you exposed in front of me... my eyes skim down your lines... different parts of you making me pause to soak in what your essence is trying to impart to me...
i see the marks of other lovers showing plainly on your body where they have left their signatures on you... the threads fall away from you... waiting on me... i check you for anything new... deciding where to touch first to see the evidence of your intercourse with so many august members...
those members left a bit of themselves inside you... it is up to me to tease those out of you so that again you can make me feel so many intense emotions that all night long all i can do is go from one part of you to the next at a near frantic pace until finally... exhausted... i just cant take any more of you... skimming your body once more in case there is some part of you i didnt touch... thoughts of you ramble around inside me now...

sincerely
rlin

Wow! That may be the hottest note Butch Femme Planet has ever gotten!!!! I am considerably impressed!!! On a scale of 1 to 10? 297!!! :)

rlin 11-14-2010 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LipstickLola (Post 227177)
Ohhhh noooo, don't you drag me into this, you're the one who tried to get me to spill the beans about my special pet name, uh uh, yep, it were YOU. :giggle:

speaking of which...
i have to say... the lovely OP is much more forthcoming than you!

1PlayfulFemme 11-14-2010 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlin (Post 227270)
speaking of which...
i have to say... the lovely OP is much more forthcoming than you!

*Laughing* Thanks for the compliment...Do I sense a dare??

*blinks at Lola* I do believe....mmhmm..yep..that's how it reads to me!! :)

ManOMan 11-14-2010 01:14 AM

Dear ***** *****

Dear ***** *****,

I know you're in the kitchen...waiting. I try so hard to resist you, but I can feel you calling to me. The more I try to resist, the greater my obsession becomes. Finally I can't take it anymore and find you laying there on the table...

Before I can change my mind i grab you with both hands a bury my tongue in your hole, tasting your sweetness, getting you all over my face. I am caught up in it all and eat you until i'm satisfied.

I leave the room licking my lips and fingers...

1PlayfulFemme 11-14-2010 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManOMan (Post 227274)
Dear ***** *****,

I know you're in the kitchen...waiting. I try so hard to resist you, but I can feel you calling to me. The more I try to resist, the greater my obsession becomes. Finally I can't take it anymore and find you laying there on the table...

Before I can change my mind i grab you with both hands a bury my tongue in your hole, tasting your sweetness, getting you all over my face. I am caught up in it all and eat you until i'm satisfied.

I am guessing here! Lemon Donut??? Am I close??

ManOMan 11-14-2010 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme (Post 227281)
I am guessing here! Lemon Donut??? Am I close??

Well you're in the right room....:chef:

1PlayfulFemme 11-14-2010 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManOMan (Post 227282)
Well you're in the right room....:chef:

*Laughing* That leaves SO many options!!! I'm still workin on it tho! I'll not give up THAT easily!! ;)

1PlayfulFemme 11-14-2010 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManOMan (Post 227274)
Dear ***** *****,

Apple Crepe? *Laughing* I have too much of a sweet tooth for this! I'm all over the kitchen!!!

ManOMan 11-14-2010 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme (Post 227289)
Apple Crepe? *Laughing* I have too much of a sweet tooth for this! I'm all over the kitchen!!!

Suspense can be a good thing....*chef*