Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dating, Marriage, Family (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   My Honey is a Saint Because..... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=324)

julieisafemme 03-06-2010 03:56 PM

my Honey is a Saint because He is taking goog care of me today when i am so not feeling well. i am a lucky girl.

Bit 03-06-2010 04:52 PM

My honey is a saint because the only way I can force myself to write this article about a new hate group is to eat his Girl Scout cookies, and I know he won't even be mad at me--he'll give me sympathy and hold me while I cry.

CherryFemme 03-21-2010 09:37 PM

Saint Stan

My honey is a saint because hy never makes me feel bad for being totally useless. I can't cook and I have the personality of a dead cockroach. (I am shocked hy is still here after all these years! This guy really deserves something out of this, don't ya think?)

That, in and of itself , makes Stan in the running for the "Blessed" title.

Of course, I recognize that Stan, being alive, is not yet beatified or canonized...and I am not sure if the astro boy plastic toy collection will count as relics, but I sure would like to try.

Thanks Saint Stan!

xxoo

Abigail Crabby 03-21-2010 10:23 PM

My honey is a saint because ....

He listens to me rant about my job and doesn't roll his eyes.

He has patience when I'm throwing a tantrum - (yep I throw em from time to time)

He'll sit through Twilight and New Moon and do his level best to show interest *grin*

He eats my cooking :eating: and doesn't smother it in catsup no matter how it turned out.

He calls and tells me about the lil doggie clothes he's finding while out shopping and we haven't gotten the lil doggie yet :)

And he says I can have exotic pets - woot!!

StillettoDoll 01-28-2011 08:24 PM

My honey is a saint because.... He lets me do things at my own pace. always there to back me up , gives me confidence and reassurance always. Likes hanging out with just me...... even when i'm not always in a good mood. Helps his and my friends out , when they need a hand. Loves animals , he would love to have many more pets to care for.

My honey is a saint because of all the thing he has been through he still has alot of Love in his heart to give..
He is the best!
My sweetie!

Gemme 01-28-2011 08:37 PM

My honey's a saint. A messy one, but a saint nonetheless.

citybutch 01-28-2011 08:41 PM

My beautiful wife is a saint because... because.... there is no because ... she just IS...

(course there is a little because... I volunteer too much... and she has to show up to ALMOST everything... events, theatre, cocktail parties, fundraisers, chair committees for me (rare), etc etc etc... course I ain't too bad for her either ;) )

adorable 01-28-2011 08:42 PM

My honey is a saint because he makes me laugh all the time and always says "yes" when I say "Wanna see my belly?"

weatherboi 01-28-2011 09:01 PM

my Ms is a Saint because She forgives my service shortcomings when i am tired...sometimes.

Random 01-28-2011 09:24 PM

My honey is a saint because:

Because she pulls over to help stranded motorists push their car out of traffic...

Everyone she know, knows that they can call her any time and she will be there if the need is great enough...

Because not only does she put up with my ass, she is grateful to do it...

She actually feels it's a privilage to take care of me... Blink...

Ya... she might have a horn or two, but if you look close enough there is that halo...

TickledPink 01-28-2011 09:40 PM

My honey is a saint because hy knows I want an oompa loompa NOW but gently reminds of my wants vs my needs. :hamactor:

lionpaw 01-28-2011 10:52 PM

My honey is a saint because she always makes "lemonade out of lemons" from life....

My honey is a saint because she understands me.....

My honey is a saint because she thinks about the little things that make me happy...

My honey is a saint just because....

Starbuck 01-29-2011 12:01 AM

Saint D.

My honey is a saint because:

She does her best to make me feel good about myself.
I can count on her to believe in me and the same things I do, without thinking I am strange.
And finally, my honey is a saint because I said so! LOL.

Abigail Crabby 01-30-2011 04:47 PM

My honey is a Saint....

Cuz he is looking for tickets to the Yankee/Red Sox game and will even sit on the Sox side if that's all we can get.

Now that is a Saint.:hangloose:

MsTinkerbelly 01-31-2011 11:09 AM

My Honey is a saint because She puts up with me! LOL

And, we have the most fun road trips EVER!! :sunglass:

little_ms_sunshyne 06-19-2011 12:49 AM

My Honey is a saint because....

Hy smiled after I let our car run out of gas on a dark scary country road....(WHOOPS!)

Mtn 06-19-2011 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne (Post 361536)

Hy smiled after I let our car run out of gas on a dark scary country road....(WHOOPS!)

Hy didn't plan that?????

femmedyke 06-19-2011 01:15 AM

My honey is a saint because she pulls all the chicken off the bone for me. (eeewwwww)

1PlayfulFemme 06-19-2011 01:53 AM

My wife is a saint because she takes amazing care of my Daddy (who has Lou Gehrigs) when I simply can't.

She's a saint because she loves me when I'm happy, mad, sad, or any other emotion I can put together.

She's a saint because she loves others as much as she loves herself..and would truly do anything to help someone in need.

She's a saint because the situations in life that have made me a cynic have left her exactly as caring as she was the day we met.

She's an RN in ICU...I think that qualifies one for sainthood all by itself.

She's Heaven, and exactly what I need.

(I know who the lucky one in this relationship is!) ;)

Tcountry 06-19-2011 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne (Post 361536)

There is simply no other way to react to that situation....other than to tease u cause ur such a city girl....lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mtn (Post 361538)
Hy didn't plan that?????

No I did not....but ur question does get some wheels in the noggin spinning....hmmmm :)

My baby is a saint because...
...she puts up with 75 kids a day (during school) & still find the time to do charity work
...she does anything & everything in her power to make sure her siblings have everything they deserve
...she left the big city to spend almost all summer with this country boi
...she pushes us both to be as healthy as possible so our forever can last longer ;)
...she put up with the crap I put her thru....& STILL agreed to marry me...lol :)