Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Butch Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Butches: How do you like to be romanced? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3536)

imperfect_cupcake 07-19-2011 11:11 AM

Inki's idea of romance is a bit barmy so "regular" romantic gestures are a bit lost on her. For example, the way she showed me she liked me the first time we met was to come up behind me with a friend's top hat, stick it on my head and say "oh look, Guns and Roses" then removed it. then very slowly when I'd be talking, creep the hat up my back and stick it on my head and mouth the words "guns and roses" over and over while I was talking to people until I became so irritated I grabbed the hat and beat her into the fire place with it that was by the table. Which was the response she was looking for, I think. Some butches want you to beat them with a hat. It means a lot to them.

EnderD_503 07-19-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeybarbara (Post 381861)
Inki's idea of romance is a bit barmy so "regular" romantic gestures are a bit lost on her. For example, the way she showed me she liked me the first time we met was to come up behind me with a friend's top hat, stick it on my head and say "oh look, Guns and Roses" then removed it. then very slowly when I'd be talking, creep the hat up my back and stick it on my head and mouth the words "guns and roses" over and over while I was talking to people until I became so irritated I grabbed the hat and beat her into the fire place with it that was by the table. Which was the response she was looking for, I think. Some butches want you to beat them with a hat. It means a lot to them.

If hat beatings and Guns&Roses were the official definition of "romance" I might actually fancy myself somewhat of a romantic. It sounds far less awkward and much more amusing.

dark_crystal 07-19-2011 02:17 PM

Mr. Jenny turns into a pile of goo for a foot massage

AtLast 07-19-2011 02:41 PM

Oh, yeah... foot massage!

Something that I appreciate is a red rose for me once in awhile. Just one and red. On my pillow is a good place to leave it.

Receiving a card with some "talk" in it is great, too. Just left somewhere I will find it at some point during my day.

Because I usually have some of the "she isn't really flirting with me in THAT way," a hand on a knee might convince me that she is interested in a romantic way. Just a soft touch, not talking a big squeeze...

Have to add that I really do notice how a date dresses and I do think that this can be a way of figuring out if she accepted a date (or asked me for a date) with me because she does have some romantic inclination toward me. I do dress well for dates- my shirt and slackes will be ironed- and clean and go with each other!

OK, a silly one- if after we are dating a few times, she asks me if I want to go to a baseball game (especially if she really doesn't care for baseball very much) together- I can get some romance just in her thinking of doing this. To be honest, I love going to a ball game with someone I am seeing, but if she really would not have any kind of fun doing this, I say thank you (with a kiss) and let her off the hook. Yanno- that thought that counts!

dark_crystal 07-19-2011 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtLastHome (Post 381955)
a hand on a knee might convince me that she is interested in a romantic way. Just a soft touch, not talking a big squeeze

oh i usually go for the "brushing your upper arm with my boobs" move

too much?

tapu 07-19-2011 05:53 PM

My girlfriend in college used to come up to me on campus, around town, wherever she saw me, and say, "Hi, handsome." :o

Slater 07-19-2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_crystal (Post 382029)

too much?

Too much? That's crazy talk. The "boobs on the upper arm" move is a classic. It's right up there with the "lean forward when we are seated across from each other so you can have a good look at my cleavage" move femmes often do.

Guy 07-20-2011 12:30 AM

For me it would be to cook dinner. Something she put thought and time into with the anticipation of hoping it turned out well.

Merlin 07-20-2011 12:37 AM

Thought put into anything where I am concerned is a huge turn on.

Greyson 07-20-2011 12:41 AM

Like Hack and Goofy, I want acceptance. See me, not who you think I may be based on your previous life experiences before having met me. I like to be romanced with intelligence, spontanaity, your authenticity, femme mystique and a dash of passion about life.

DamonK 07-20-2011 12:43 AM

Take me for a walk and talk with me.
Plan something.
Seduce me.
Challenge me.

little_ms_sunshyne 07-20-2011 12:53 AM

A few things I like to do for my Mister are

~ Cook dinner ever night :) Hy likes it when I wear an apron lol

~ Lustful surprises...some days he gets home from work and I greet him all done up wearing nothing but hys white button up.

~ I show him I pay attention to hys likes and dislikes by doing little things. Hy likes tools so I got him a tool belt and tool box filled with hys favorite things.

~ I also like to plan surprises. I took time to plan our first date. Took hym to one of hys favorite broadway shows in a theater that makes you feel like you are under the stars.

~ Hy told me hy liked sunsets, so I looked for a great sunset view in an unexpected place.

I guess I take initiative to plan special days or moments and I dont just leave it up to him. I make sure hy knows I not only love hym but am completely in lust with hym. Planning special nights for some of hys fantasies as well as some of yours is also appreciated :)

Not sure if this helps...I may have given TMI! If I did sorry friends :)

Tcountry 07-20-2011 01:50 AM

adding to Sunshyne's list

...first agree with everything she said...
-And adding...love when she calls me her "sexy mister"
-When she knows exactly what I want & just does it...
-She trys new things with me & laughs with me when they flop
-just being playful & silly & not super serious

Yep...my honey knows me well ;)

flower77 07-25-2011 03:21 PM

Question!

This thread is one of my biggest questions :-)

If I was dating someone and wanted to know the answer to this question, what should I ask, or what should I pay attention to to find out?

Sometimes I am so nervous on dates I miss stuff! ah!

F x

UofMfan 07-25-2011 05:00 PM

Stimulate my mind and the rest usually follows.

clay 07-25-2011 05:07 PM

For myself....

If you stimulate my mind,then it is certain..the rest will follow!!

clay 07-25-2011 05:10 PM

GMTA

chuckles to self...seems UofM & I thought same at almost same time....lol

oblivia 07-25-2011 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flower77 (Post 385314)
This thread is one of my biggest questions :-)

If I was dating someone and wanted to know the answer to this question, what should I ask, or what should I pay attention to to find out?

Sometimes I am so nervous on dates I miss stuff! ah!

F x

In my opinion, you should be able to just simply ask your date straight out "what makes you feel special?". I think it'd be safe to say that most people regardless of their identity, really appreciate someone making the effort to reach out and find out what makes them feel appreciated/special!! :) :)

Just this femme's $.02....

Elijah 07-25-2011 10:00 PM

One of the sweetest and most memorable things anyone ever did for Me was take 101 small pieces of paper and wrote 101 reasons she loved Me on them and put them in this lovely box she picked out to hold them.

In general though, being attentive, cooking a nice meal followed by a nice back rub and lying in bed talking, laughing and kissing for hours.

dixie 07-25-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_crystal (Post 382029)

too much?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slater (Post 382293)
Too much? That's crazy talk. The "boobs on the upper arm" move is a classic. It's right up there with the "lean forward when we are seated across from each other so you can have a good look at my cleavage" move femmes often do.

I usually do that "move" without even realizing it! (Somehow I even accomplished it with HD, in the middle of Walmart when we were picking up things we forgot on our trip LOL)

Glad to know I'm not the only one, and that it's not necessarily a bad thing! :giggle: