Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   SOOOoOOO its another Saturday night ........ now what (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280)

morningstar55 01-23-2010 05:55 PM

well here we all are once again.........

another saturday night........ and why are we all here????
my load got cancelled today and soo have not been in the bestest of mood...:badmood:
but im coming around....

as for me im all comfy for the night.....
made a nice lil dinner of boneless chicken, baby carrots , and finger red skin taters....
im ready for some TV watching or maybe a lil chit chat somewhere..:dance2:.

Blade 01-23-2010 06:00 PM

I've been watching Barrett-Jackson all day and I believe a good ACC basketball game is about to come on so I'll be toggling Clemson vs Duke at 9

DELSDAUGHTER 01-23-2010 06:48 PM

going out with my daughter...and her friend....woo hooo

morningstar55 01-30-2010 02:31 PM

welll...... its almost into late afternoon here in the frozen Tundra of St Paul ...MN
im kinda bored here....... stuck at a truck stop.. keeping warm.. thinking what i want for dinner.
just watched a cute movie with Queen L..... and thinking of getting one of them netflx movies.. not sure how that works..on line but might check it out.
anyone ever get movies from there???

Blade 01-30-2010 02:43 PM

Well considering the snow/sleet across 16 states I bet many of us are just staying home and warm tonight. I'll probably curl up and watch a ball game or I might try to figure out how to make my TV and DVD player work together and watch a movie. I have about 20 unopened ones and thought maybe one day I'd watch them but I'll probably fall asleep before I see a whole movie.

morningstar55 01-30-2010 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade (Post 41867)
Well considering the snow/sleet across 16 states I bet many of us are just staying home and warm tonight. I'll probably curl up and watch a ball game or I might try to figure out how to make my TV and DVD player work together and watch a movie. I have about 20 unopened ones and thought maybe one day I'd watch them but I'll probably fall asleep before I see a whole movie.

well now that sounds like a plan........ lol
i may do some :artist: before the sun goes down here...... cuz the lighting in my truck sux.. cept when the sun is out.. heh

morningstar55 02-06-2010 06:19 PM

wellllllllllll its saturday night and here ..WE all are once again........why ????
im in Chicagoland ...... on a lay over..... hmmmm
wish lay . over was err more meaning full .. hehe...
i think i need a beer.....

Lady Jewel 02-06-2010 06:28 PM

Wellllll..its rainy and cold here tonight. Daughter is at a school event. So, I am going to be having a foreign film festival with my cat and dog :):scarytv:

Semantics 02-06-2010 06:43 PM

My ex and I used to visit Chicago all the time- I miss the great food there. :lol2:

I'm supposed to be working on a project but instead I'm fooling around online and watching A Time to Kill.

Gemme 02-06-2010 06:47 PM

My days of having the weekend off are over, unfortunately. :overreaction:

So, I'm working until almost midnight and then snacking and talking with my honey and going to sleep. Tomorrow looks something along the lines of lather, rinse, repeat. :blink:

morningstar55 02-13-2010 04:00 PM

sooooooooooo another saturday night..............

and here we all are.........
AGAIN!!.......

why ?? howz comes your not out there dancing somewhere?? lol or movie watching with friends???

i know my excuse is im stuck in a truck.......
*sigh*

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...r1955/1299.gif

morningstar55 02-13-2010 04:05 PM

Rook 02-13-2010 06:38 PM

~grabs a heinie
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/i..._77/heinie.jpg

~watchin NBA all-stars, "H-O-R-S-E" competition.....Then l8tR, Olympicsssss

morningstar55 02-13-2010 08:28 PM

lord i could go for one of these............
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ar1955/gin.jpg

miss entycing 02-13-2010 08:41 PM

sooooooooo...
my saturday evening sittin' in my recliner, and wandering around the Planet, while Damon and the grandbabies play gears of war
yup.. havin a good evening
hope ya'll are too!
:thumbsup:

bigbutchmistie 02-13-2010 08:47 PM

A night of Dallas Stars Hockey

Playing with Simon

Laundry

sweetfemme247 02-13-2010 09:04 PM

Its saturday for me, I worked today now im home getting ready for bed

dixie 02-13-2010 09:13 PM

Sooooo...

It's another Saturday night of watching movies on the couch and feeding my Farmville addiction. I would love to be at the drag show tonight, but due to the snow we've been getting for the last few weeks that's not really a possibility. *sigh* I love snow, but at this rate I'll be begging for spring before long... :cold:

morningstar55 02-20-2010 09:21 PM

alrighty its another saturday night............

and ha im at home for a change........ YEHAAAA!!

and i am pooped...........:dozey::dozey::dozey::dozey: soooo heading to the bed

.. nity nights

casey35 02-20-2010 10:10 PM

saturday nite

Another saturday nite, spent it shopping for the week and picking up dinner and taking it to Tammy (wife) work and the three of us JT (our son) and tammy and I eat dinner. Then came home and chatted with my friends in the planet chat room. Now getting ready for bed at ten pm. hum i wonder if this is a sign of old age.:girlonatv:

bigbutchmistie 02-20-2010 10:12 PM

Ive been hanging out here... Most of the day when I have not been napping or watching tv, or cleaning my house. So, Im sitting here on the laptop in bed watching tv and listening to music videos. Its crazy Im watching tv on mute. And listening to videos LOL

Blade 02-20-2010 11:40 PM

umm yahoo scrabble yeah that was fun and she can spell don't let her kid ya LOL

Lady Jewel 02-20-2010 11:53 PM

Daughter and I went and saw Phantom of The Opera :) It was incredible.

Jewel

Kimbo 02-20-2010 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Jewel (Post 54313)

Jewel

I am so jealous. Years ago I had orchestra seats to see it and I came down with Strep throat and could not go. I really wanted to see it live.

My saturday night is pizza and a pop--I've been doing home projects all day so I'm chillin' and feeling good about all that is getting done.

WILDCAT 02-21-2010 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Jewel (Post 54313)

Jewel

SO GLAD that you are feeling better Lady!

I was very worried there for awhile... (!) Plus, felt it was MY fault for keeping folks UP TOO DARN LATE!

:(

:titantic:

WILDCAT 02-21-2010 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimbo (Post 54323)
I am so jealous. Years ago I had orchestra seats to see it and I came down with Strep throat and could not go. I really wanted to see it live.

My saturday night is pizza and a pop--I've been doing home projects all day so I'm chillin' and feeling good about all that is getting done.

Did you get the "helpers"? (You can answer that privately...)

I'm just curious if you got done ALL that you wanted to!?

ME
__

*Oh! My Sat. night was... not feeling too well heart-wise, but posting on some threads where I was quite "upset". HOWEVER, my parents invited me over for a very special dinner earlier - and I didn't quite FIGHT with my older sister there, AND... I since I had received some very hurtful news earlier, my mind was actually distracted there for awhile there. THAT, was nice!

SO, I guess that is a good Sat. night!!!!! :golf:

:whoop:

WILDCAT 02-21-2010 06:57 AM

NOT the right thread...

...BUT, I can't imagine getting MODERATED FOR THIS.

And, I know there is probably a specific thread for this already... BUT, what was your "favorite Broadway" play???????

Kimbo, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry that you were ill and missed "the one"... Really, friend. I hope the "pizza was good". And the "STREP"? Had that when I was in high school, IT REALLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*Oh, good day everyone... :tiredcomputer:

BullDog 02-21-2010 10:20 AM

I had an awesome Saturday night. I went to the symphony and heard Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 23 with Angela Hewitt on piano and a rousing rendition of Berloiz' Symphonie Fantastique!

Semantics 02-21-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILDCAT (Post 54420)
...BUT, I can't imagine getting MODERATED FOR THIS.

And, I know there is probably a specific thread for this already... BUT, what was your "favorite Broadway" play???????

Kimbo, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry that you were ill and missed "the one"... Really, friend. I hope the "pizza was good". And the "STREP"? Had that when I was in high school, IT REALLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*Oh, good day everyone... :tiredcomputer:

Good day WILDCAT and everyone else.

I loved Elton John and Tim Rice's Aida. I saw it at the Palace Theater in Manhattan and at the Bushnell in Hartford, CT. :)

WILDCAT 02-23-2010 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semantics (Post 54523)
Good day WILDCAT and everyone else.

I loved Elton John and Tim Rice's Aida. I saw it at the Palace Theater in Manhattan and at the Bushnell in Hartford, CT. :)

OH! Thanks for answering here Semantics!

I was fortunate to see several really good ones in Manhattan. I'm trying to recall if one was at the Palace Theater...(?) It's been so long. I LOVE the beauty of the old theaters there! I think that thrills me more than anything, just looking at the original interior design and decor, feeling all of that history... certainly a part of the overall experience, yes?

The FIRST play I saw there blew me away - it was Jerome Robbins' Broadway. I was a fairly new resident in N.Y.C. at the time, and after it was over... bopping out that one exit door all bubbly and super (HYPER) charged up - with the bright city night lights hitting me... I thought I had died and went to... uh, Broadway!

Have a wonderful day! ;)

Wildcat

morningstar55 02-27-2010 03:45 PM

welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll guess what time it is ???? Kiddies???
thatssssssssssssssssssss right
its
SATURDAY NIGHT HERE LIVE AT THE PLANET!!!!

ready for some rocking ???
i'll start it off.........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MYsNn3O2OA"]YouTube- AEROSMITH - The other side with lyrics[/ame]
I loooooove the words to this one..... yehaaa

post your favorite rockin dance tunes....
:guitar::guitar::guitar:
:musicnote::musicnote::musicnote:

im meeting some good friends for eats here in a lil bit.. but then i'll b bk here to maybe dig up another good ol rockin tune.... ha

morningstar55 02-27-2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 58367)
welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll guess what time it is ???? Kiddies???
thatssssssssssssssssssss right
its
SATURDAY NIGHT HERE LIVE AT THE PLANET!!!!

ready for some rocking ???
i'll start it off.........

YouTube- AEROSMITH - The other side with lyrics
I loooooove the words to this one..... yehaaa

post your favorite rockin dance tunes....
:guitar::guitar::guitar:
:musicnote::musicnote::musicnote:

im meeting some good friends for eats here in a lil bit.. but then i'll b bk here to maybe dig up another good ol rockin tune.... ha

heh.... re read this........... sounds funny......... with rocking?? lol
should said........ lets ROCK!! lol

Rook 02-27-2010 07:58 PM

I'm prepping my ferrets for another romp in the evening Snow, fresh powder...they Love it {and the baby lotion paw massage when they return indoors}
Watching "Mask" while I wait for each temper tantrum to Cease and a cute 'Im ready' glance maes an appearence...
Then, maybe, get lost in a phone call
:sunglass::thinking:

lipstixgal 02-27-2010 08:06 PM

Well it Saturday night with nothing to do gotta write a PAPER for school tomorrow morning so it bedtime for me.

morningstar55 02-27-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 58484)
Well it Saturday night with nothing to do gotta write a PAPER for school tomorrow morning so it bedtime for me.

hmm heh that almost rymes.. LOL

Blade 03-07-2010 08:15 AM

Well I went to a Transgender Alliance meeting. Amazing people, it's a support group.

morningstar55 03-13-2010 07:23 PM

well its another saturday night ......... and here we all are.
why???

i know im home for a change instead of hangin at a truck stop.
and getting ready to turn into a couch potatoe..

**Yyyawwnnn***

bigbutchmistie 03-13-2010 07:24 PM

Eating leftovers from Chili's

Watching movies by candlelight :)

Gemme 03-13-2010 07:25 PM

I'm working. :)

morningstar55 03-27-2010 09:28 PM

Ok...Its another saturday night....
i been coughing a lot.. blowing my nose.. im settled for the night, ate some soup, a banana, a zinc tablet, ginger ale, some asprins...sounds exciting huh??
. now i could sure use some nice hot towels and some vix rubed on my chest...... . where are them cabana boys when ya need one??