Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Virginia Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Hello Virginia Roll Call (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579)

OS Butch 10-01-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babyangeleyez (Post 429388)
Hello to all the Virginia peoples! I'm in Culpeper.

Hi! Good to see where folks are located.

OS Butch 10-01-2011 11:05 PM

Looks like my plans for my trip to Texas are set. I leave on Thursday, Oct 13. I just haven't decided on the time....Somewhere between 6am and 10am.

I am heading From I66 to I81 to my over night stop somewhere around Nashville, Tn.

Anyone along my route want to have a cup of coffee with me, that would be grand.

OSB

lyric 10-05-2011 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babyangeleyez (Post 429399)
Hey there Lyric! I know where Alexandria is. I hate going to N.VA. I'm probably 1 1/2 hours from your area. I live out in the country. Well, I guess you can still call it that.

hiya Babyangeleyez! i live in N.VA and i hate driving here, anywhere outside of my little bubble between work and home. I hate traffic! right now we're only 5 minutes from where we both work, so staying where we are makes sense. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by OS Butch (Post 429458)
Hi there Lyric! I am in Alexandria too. I think we may have met years ago....maybe at the Phase or maybe Dyke Night at the Eagle.

Either way, I sure would like to get together with local folks in the area once a month or every other month.

What do you think?

hey there OS Butch! i bet we did meet at some point at either one of those places :) we have not been out for quite some time. we'd love to do a regular get-together sometime... definitely!

LipstickLola 10-05-2011 10:14 PM

Omg, I went to Hillsville for the first time and had a BLAST!!! Came home broke too....:|
Can't wait til next year!

OS Butch 12-31-2011 10:41 PM

20 minutes to Happy New Years Virginian's!

uniquetobeme 01-13-2012 11:32 PM

Hi Virginia!

I'm a new member of this site, and I love it! I live in Chantilly and work in Annandale (for the time being...looking for better opportunities with less of a commute)

2011 was such a crazy year!

I hope to get to know you all better.

Sachita 01-14-2012 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uniquetobeme (Post 504057)
I'm a new member of this site, and I love it! I live in Chantilly and work in Annandale (for the time being...looking for better opportunities with less of a commute)

Welcome! I live down by southside very rural. Everything is a commute here!

Stitch 01-14-2012 05:51 AM

I totally just read this thread title wrong on the main page and i thought it said "Hello Virgin Roll Call"

Sachita 01-14-2012 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ink (Post 504146)
I totally just read this thread title wrong on the main page and i thought it said "Hello Virgin Roll Call"

and you hopped right on that shit didnt you? hahahaha

Darbonaire 01-28-2012 12:45 PM

Roanoke here

Back home for a year now.....good to be "home" but since I'm now divorcing after 10 yrs of marriage....well, like I said..it's good to be "home"......we'll leave it at that !..<sad smile>.....

OS Butch 01-29-2012 04:25 PM

Welcome home, dude.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darbonaire (Post 515229)
Back home for a year now.....good to be "home" but since I'm now divorcing after 10 yrs of marriage....well, like I said..it's good to be "home"......we'll leave it at that !..<sad smile>.....

OS Butch 01-29-2012 04:28 PM

That sure isn't a nice commute! Welcome to the site and Virginia thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by uniquetobeme (Post 504057)

uniquetobeme 01-29-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OS Butch (Post 515946)
That sure isn't a nice commute! Welcome to the site and Virginia thread.

It isn't. I don't usually mind. I jam to music and sing and hope like heck no one hears me in the cars next to me :cheesy:

Thank you for the welcome!

Countyfem 01-29-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darbonaire (Post 515229)

Hello Darbonaire, my hometown is Roanoke! Although I now reside in NC, all my family lives up there (across the mt in Catawba) I often wonder if I should move "home" myself. I travel that way every three weeks or so, who knows maybe we'll run into each other someday..

OS Butch 02-12-2012 08:42 PM

Good evening Virginians!

I am traveling to Hampton Virginia this coming weekend and I hear there is going to be a Drag Show at The County Grill on Saturday night. I haven't been to a drag show in years!
They have a Face Book Page Country Grill Hampton!

midwest chick 02-12-2012 09:49 PM

Sounds like fun!

and no drive at all for me (even better)

:balloon::blueheels::balloon:

OS Butch 02-13-2012 06:41 AM

County Grill Hampton

Winter is such a Drag...
Showtime starts at 10:00 PM
Saturday Feb 18th

I will have to take a nap during the day !

Quote:

Originally Posted by midwest chick (Post 525849)
Sounds like fun!

and no drive at all for me (even better)

:balloon::blueheels::balloon:

Darbonaire 05-02-2012 05:26 PM

Would love to meet you.....never can meet enough folks for coffee & chat, right? Let me know when you'll be back up this way....we can meet for a good cup of coffee perhaps !

Darbonaire 05-02-2012 05:27 PM

Thanks man...it's good to be home !

OS Butch 05-09-2012 07:00 PM

I am going to Busboys and Poets in Shirlington with some friends on Saturday the 12th at 6pm. Anyone interested in joining us?

http://www.busboysandpoets.com/about/shirlington

Babyangeleyez 08-25-2012 06:51 PM

Hello everybody! Not much action going on in the Virginia thread. Hope everyone has had a great summer. Feels like fall weather is moving in a little early here. I'm loving it!

nekohl 08-25-2012 07:20 PM

Hello from SW VA.

It was a cool 79 degrees here today. I am so ready for fall to be here!

:)

OS Butch 08-26-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babyangeleyez (Post 638938)
Hello everybody! Not much action going on in the Virginia thread. Hope everyone has had a great summer. Feels like fall weather is moving in a little early here. I'm loving it!

You are right. I know for myself, I have switched to using Facebook because it connects me to people I already know in real time. There are very few folks on my friends list that I haven't actually met. Of course, what it does is limit how to make new friends, good grief!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Babyangeleyez 08-26-2012 05:14 PM

Here is the link to my FB..... https://www.facebook.com/lisa.nicholson.520 feel free to add me.

There has been some crazy weather here today. I was in Gainesville earlier today and it was pouring down rain. Get pass Fauquier county and it hasnt done anything. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.

OS Butch 08-27-2012 06:46 AM

I live in Northern Virginia. Is there any interest in starting an every other month dinner/ dessert/ coffee gathering? It sure would be nice to get local BF community going:)

lyric 11-01-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OS Butch (Post 640052)
I live in Northern Virginia. Is there any interest in starting an every other month dinner/ dessert/ coffee gathering? It sure would be nice to get local BF community going:)

Yes!
I know at two months later, I'm a bit behind on the take here, but Toxic and I would love to get together and help be a part of a regular group doing something like this or more. I might have mentioned interest in this before, but life sort of stole the reigns from the want-to-do's for a while. We just moved to West Springfield a couple of weeks ago (love it out here!) so we're still not too far away from Alexandria, and we'd travel to other areas, too.
:)

Thanks for bringing this up again, and so sorry I was so slow to respond!

OS Butch 01-02-2013 07:31 AM

January Women's Billards Party
January 5 at 7:00pm
Hard Times Cafe
Germantown, Maryland

Four hours of billiards, a table full of munchies, and a private room to ourselves, full of women! $20/person, cash bar

I have attended this event in prior months and is a lesbian group with some of us Butchly sorts and Femmes in attendance. I hope to see some of you there:)

OS Butch 01-04-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OS Butch (Post 727381)
January Women's Billards Party
January 5 at 7:00pm
Hard Times Cafe
Germantown, Maryland

Four hours of billiards, a table full of munchies, and a private room to ourselves, full of women! $20/person, cash bar

I have attended this event in prior months and is a lesbian group with some of us Butchly sorts and Femmes in attendance. I hope to see some of you there:)

Anyone planning on attending?

WolfyOne 03-21-2014 12:03 PM

Just moved to VA...in the Danville area
I'm staying with Sachita and working on the farm.
We took a short walk around some of her property today and it was breathtakingly beautiful.
There are over 30 dogs boarded here along with her mini pigs and chickens.
I actually collect a couple eggs over the last 2 days. Never have I been that up close to chickens before.
I'm looking forward to when the garden gets going, so I can learn about organic growing.

Anyone in the area that ever wants to hang out, let me know.

Jess 03-21-2014 01:14 PM

Aloha Wolfy! Hearing from you made me check in with some of my VA friends on FB.... I often miss VA very much... caught this video made by some Richmonder's... a couple friends in it and lots of shots of very familiar places made me... well.. HAPPY!!

ForeverMe 04-10-2014 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfyOne (Post 900846)
Just moved to VA...in the Danville area
I'm staying with Sachita and working on the farm.
We took a short walk around some of her property today and it was breathtakingly beautiful.
There are over 30 dogs boarded here along with her mini pigs and chickens.
I actually collect a couple eggs over the last 2 days. Never have I been that up close to chickens before.
I'm looking forward to when the garden gets going, so I can learn about organic growing.

Anyone in the area that ever wants to hang out, let me know.

Where are you from WolfyOne ? Virginia is beautiful. I'm about 2 1/2 hours from you.

WolfyOne 04-11-2014 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverMe (Post 903729)
Where are you from WolfyOne ? Virginia is beautiful. I'm about 2 1/2 hours from you.

Born and raised in Chicago
Spent the last 6 years in OK

ForeverMe 05-17-2014 04:48 PM

Bump…

This thread needed a little bump. There has to be more people in VA. ;-)

lyric 05-17-2014 05:46 PM

Hi ForeverMe! We're still here in NoVa. :)

uniquetobeme 05-18-2014 05:53 PM

Facebook

My GF and I live in Chantilly. My FB is https://www.facebook.com/becky.stone.3133

lyric 05-18-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uniquetobeme (Post 910256)
My GF and I live in Chantilly. My FB is https://www.facebook.com/becky.stone.3133

You aren't too far from us! Did I see you say that you work in Annandale? We both work in Annandale, too, at a private school. I sent you a friend request on FB - I'm Sandy :)

candy_coated_bitch 05-18-2014 11:00 PM

I just wanted to drop by with a total non sequitur: I keep reading the title of this thread as "Hello VAGINA Roll Call". Ahem.

Hello to all you good Virginia folks!

WolfyOne 05-20-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch (Post 910293)
I just wanted to drop by with a total non sequitur: I keep reading the title of this thread as "Hello VAGINA Roll Call". Ahem.

Hello to all you good Virginia folks!

Why oh why of all people, does this not surprise me, lol...ummmm, I mean laughing at you, no, with you ;)

candy_coated_bitch 05-20-2014 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfyOne (Post 910562)
Why oh why of all people, does this not surprise me, lol...ummmm, I mean laughing at you, no, with you ;)

Bwahaha!!! Yeah, not surprising at all really. Nor is the fact that you followed me in here to comment on it.

OS Butch 09-01-2014 10:08 PM

Hellooooo

It has been a very long time since I have popped in here. I am still in Alexandria. Busy working and sure would like to find folks to go out to dinner every now and then.

OSB