Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235)

GeorgiaMa'am 05-16-2024 03:37 PM

ALL packages have been RECEIVED

AND

ALL return packages have been sent out!

Everyone (except the person with a P.O. Box) should receive their packages by FedEx on Monday. The P.O. Box person should receive their package by USPS on Saturday (we hope).

I'll PM you your tracking numbers.

Thanks everybody for participating in this project. It was fun! And everyone did beautiful work. I wore one of the bracelets to run errands this morning. Thank you so much everyone!

Bèsame* 05-17-2024 04:29 AM

Thank you so much for the quick turn around! I'll be able to take my goodies with me!

It's like you all will be traveling with me💝💝🚲

clay 05-17-2024 11:03 AM

Bracelets

Georgia Ma'am....thank you so much for this project, handling it, and for sending projects back out quickly!!

Am really excited for getting mine & seeing how you all have "dolled" this butch up....:)

nycfem 05-17-2024 11:44 AM

I was thinking of wrangling the next project if we don’t already have some thing. My thought is to resurrect something from many years ago that we did on this thread that actually amiyesiam wrangled. This would involve me sending each person a package with the same supplies. The idea would be for each person to make whatever they want using at least some of the supplies, but only whatever they wanted to use from them (The rest each person can just keep). Each person can also use any of their own supplies to add to the project as well. The cost of doing the project would be $10 which includes the mailing. Would anyone be interested in that?

Soft*Silver 05-17-2024 12:31 PM

Yes!!! Sounds like fun!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1297177)
I was thinking of wrangling the next project if we don’t already have some thing. My thought is to resurrect something from many years ago that we did on this thread that actually amiyesiam wrangled. This would involve me sending each person a package with the same supplies. The idea would be for each person to make whatever they want using at least some of the supplies, but only whatever they wanted to use from them (The rest each person can just keep). Each person can also use any of their own supplies to add to the project as well. The cost of doing the project would be $10 which includes the mailing. Would anyone be interested in that?

GeorgiaMa'am 05-17-2024 02:48 PM

Quote:

I'm in! But don't you need to charge a little more since you will be sending two packages to each person?

nycfem 05-17-2024 04:14 PM

Someone can include a little more if they want, but I don’t mind compensating just because I really remember this project and thought it would be really fun to do again. So basically it’s like $10 minimum and if you wanna include a little more you can, but you certainly don’t have to. I definitely don’t want it to be cost prohibitive for people to join.

clay 05-18-2024 11:15 AM

Quote:

I am in.......can you add my name to list..... pls & thank you! PS I lovbe you more!

clay 05-18-2024 11:18 AM

Bracelets........:)

I just opened my package!!

WOW! You have all done a really great job with these!

I have one, in the cellophane bag with white ribbon, that has no name except "clay" on it. I suspect I know the creator, just by process of elimination!

Thank you all!!

Soft*Silver 05-18-2024 11:42 AM

I, too, just opened my bag and I’m blown away by the bracelet I received! Oh, they are so lovely and I will wear every single one of them! Thank you all!

nina03 05-18-2024 11:42 AM

Quote:

This project sounds fun. Count me in, please!

nina03 05-18-2024 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1297182)
Someone can include a little more if they want, but I don’t mind compensating just because I really remember this project and thought it would be really fun to do again. So basically it’s like $10 minimum and if you wanna include a little more you can, but you certainly don’t have to. I definitely don’t want it to be cost prohibitive for people to join.

My sweetheart Max also just said that if anyone wants to join and 10 is too much right now, we can cover it. Just message me privately, please and thank you.

Soft*Silver 05-18-2024 11:29 PM

Count me in!

I actually think I did this project a long time ago!

nycfem 05-19-2024 03:13 PM

New Project

New Project:
Wrangler: nycfem / Jennifer
Cost: $10
Then I will mail the supplies out to the participants.
Projects are due to me on: June 30.

I will mail each person the exact same supplies. Each person can use one or more or all of the supplies that I send and feel free to keep the rest. You can also incorporate any of your own supplies or not. You can make anything you want as long as it is reasonably flat and light and easy to mail. Anything with glitter must be sealed. For your projects please write on the back who each project is for if you do indeed care to specify. Definitely put “From:” your own name so that each recipient will know who each project is from. if you don’t want to write on your actual project, you can put it in a small plastic baggie or something like that and put the information with a sticker on that (or whatever works for you). You will mail your projects to me at the address I have had for the past 15 years. If the apartment is 2C, then you have the correct address for me. Please make sure that signatures are not required. then I will mail the projects out to you all after the week grace period.

1. nycfem
2. Softsilver
3. Clay
4. Georgiama’am
5. nina03
6. SURPRISE PERSON (our surprise gift projects to someone who is not signed up)
Etc.

nina03 05-20-2024 11:42 AM

Thanks for my beautiful bracelets, everyone! There were two without names on them, so they are mysteries! One is from Besame, and one is from Soft Silver, but I don't know which is which! This was a fun project.

nycfem 05-20-2024 02:50 PM

Hey everyone, do you think I should give a little more time for completion of projects? Like June 15? Because probably people will not receive their supplies until the end of the first week of June. Let me know what you think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1297203)
New Project:
Projects are due to me on: June 30.

I will mail each person the exact same supplies. Each person can use one or more or all of the supplies that I send and feel free to keep the rest. You can also incorporate any of your own supplies or not. You can make anything you want as long as it is reasonably flat and light and easy to mail. Anything with glitter must be sealed. For your projects please write on the back who each project is for if you do indeed care to specify. Definitely put “From:” your own name so that each recipient will know who each project is from. if you don’t want to write on your actual project, you can put it in a small plastic baggie or something like that and put the information with a sticker on that (or whatever works for you). You will mail your projects to me at the address I have had for the past 15 years. If the apartment is 2C, then you have the correct address for me. Please make sure that signatures are not required. then I will mail the projects out to you all after the week grace period.

1. nycfem
2. Softsilver
3. Clay
4. Georgiama’am
5. nina03
Etc.

GeorgiaMa'am 05-20-2024 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1297212)
Hey everyone, do you think I should give a little more time for completion of projects? Like June 15? Because probably people will not receive their supplies until the end of the first week of June. Let me know what you think.

Yes, please! More time is better, especially with the post office the way it is. (Although personally, I am going the FedEx route for anything important from now on.)

nycfem 05-20-2024 05:00 PM

New Project:
Projects are due to me on: July 15.

1. nycfem
2. Softsilver
3. Clay
4. Georgiama’am
5. nina03
Etc.

nycfem 05-20-2024 05:01 PM

Thank you for the feedback. I switched the due date to July 15 which means people can start mailing at the end of June!

nycfem 05-20-2024 05:02 PM

Someone made me a beautiful necklace that looks like a turquoise rock with a silver turtle in it - who made me that? I love it! All of these are just great!

nanners 05-20-2024 05:04 PM

New Project:

1. nycfem
2. Softsilver
3. Clay
4. Georgiama’am
5. nina03
7. Nanners
Etc.

Bèsame* 05-20-2024 07:24 PM

New Project:

1. nycfem
2. Softsilver
3. Clay
4. Georgiama’am
5. nina03
7. Nanners
8. Besame*

Bèsame* 05-20-2024 07:30 PM

I realize I'm guilty of not putting my name on my bracelet project. Let's just say, mine were friendship type. They had words on them!

And I love all my bracelets that arrived today!! Thank you💗💗

Gemme 05-21-2024 02:55 PM

New Project:

1. nycfem
2. Softsilver
3. Clay
4. Georgiama’am
5. nina03
7. Nanners
8. Besame*
9. GEMME

I'm in! I remember this project and also wrangling another one similar myself and they were sooo much fun!

In case anyone didn't know, I was the lucky beneficiary of your extra bracelets and they were all so lovely! Even if all had been right in my world, there's NO way I could come close to making anything close to how awesome these are. We have some truly talented arteeeests in our midst.

I'll get my new address out to you today, wrangler. :bunchflowers:

nycfem 05-21-2024 03:18 PM

We have one more space left if anyone wishes to sign up! I’m going to cap it at 10.

clay 05-22-2024 10:56 AM

Oh yay!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1297230)
New Project:

1. nycfem
2. Softsilver
3. Clay
4. Georgiama’am
5. nina03
7. Nanners
8. Besame*
9. GEMME

I'm in! I remember this project and also wrangling another one similar myself and they were sooo much fun!

In case anyone didn't know, I was the lucky beneficiary of your extra bracelets and they were all so lovely! Even if all had been right in my world, there's NO way I could come close to making anything close to how awesome these are. We have some truly talented arteeeests in our midst.

I'll get my new address out to you today, wrangler. :bunchflowers:

I am so happy to see all the participants on this list!!! Welcome back Gemme & nanners!!

clay 05-22-2024 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1297216)
Someone made me a beautiful necklace that looks like a turquoise rock with a silver turtle in it - who made me that? I love it! All of these are just great!

Raises hand.....that is polymer clay rolled out & baked, and a sterling silver turtle in it! So happy you "lovbe" it!

nina03 05-27-2024 02:10 PM

Need to drop out of project

New Project:

1. nycfem
2. Softsilver
3. Clay
4. Georgiama’am
7. Nanners
8. Besame*
9. GEMME

I've removed my name from the list. I need to drop out of this project. This means there are now two open spots.

nycfem 05-28-2024 09:13 PM

2 spots left! Sign up on or before May 31st!

New Project:

1. nycfem
2. Softsilver
3. Clay
4. Georgiama’am
5. Gemme
7. Nanners
8. Besame*

nycfem 06-01-2024 03:00 PM

Project is now closed for sign-up! On Tuesday I will mail out the same supplies to each of you to make seven projects which you will send back to me by July 15th. Happy crafting!

1. nycfem
2. Softsilver
3. Clay
4. Georgiama’am
5. Gemme
7. Nanners
8. Besame*

clay 06-10-2024 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1297329)
Project is now closed for sign-up! On Tuesday I will mail out the same supplies to each of you to make seven projects which you will send back to me by July 15th. Happy crafting!

1. nycfem
2. Softsilver
3. Clay
4. Georgiama’am
5. Gemme
7. Nanners
8. Besame*

[BMy package arrived this afternoon!! I LOVE it & can't wait to get started!! Thank you!!

Gemme 06-11-2024 12:31 PM

Got mine too! I like how you separated all of the materials. Now, to come up with an idea.

:glasses:

:dimbulb:

:brightbulb:

Bèsame* 06-11-2024 04:56 PM

I best brave the rain and check my mailbox!!

nanners 06-14-2024 11:02 AM

I got mine today!

GeorgiaMa'am 06-14-2024 12:17 PM

I got mine too!

Soft*Silver 06-14-2024 03:56 PM

Me too…………

Bèsame* 06-14-2024 07:45 PM

Are we playing poker?? I have a royal straight!!

GeorgiaMa'am 06-18-2024 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1297478)
Are we playing poker?? I have a royal straight!!

I have a heart flush, Ace high