Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Summertime Truth or Dare (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5225)

aishah 06-24-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 606327)
Aishah, what led to your becoming Muslim or were you always Muslim? Can you talk some about that.

i converted about 5 years ago :) i've always been interested in different religions but didn't know that much about islam. a close friend converted and i saw how much it changed her life, so i got interested and started reading more about it just out of curiosity. i didn't intend to convert. and then, the more i read, the more i wanted to read.... it was the first time monotheism ever made sense to me, hehe.

nycfem 06-24-2012 11:16 AM

Simplifying rules:

If you want to play, just post that you want to give a truth or dare or receive one, and then anyone can then jump in and do that for ya!

Mr Nice Guy 06-24-2012 11:20 AM

I don't mean to interrupt the game. I just wanted to say that this thread is my second guilty pleasure. Great thread!!! Its fun to watch what happens next. :)

nycfem 06-24-2012 11:23 AM

I would like to give someone a dare!

nycfem 06-24-2012 11:48 AM

I'm interesting in receiving a truth, please.

Turtle 06-24-2012 12:21 PM

Truth - Turtle is very complicated, yet simple.

Truth, please...

nycfem 06-24-2012 12:26 PM

What are three things that make your soul sing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtle (Post 606410)
Truth - Turtle is very complicated, yet simple.

Truth, please...

Turtle 06-24-2012 12:58 PM

;-) That's usually MY query...

Depth in conversation
any nature - beach, woods, night sky...
and matters of the Spirit - art, music, prayer...

This dare stuff doesn't play too well on the internet...I dare anyone to create some art today...please let us know what happens.

LadyRieinAL 06-24-2012 01:02 PM

watt

Can I have a truth or a dare, please? or am I limited to only one -
Not sure as to how a dare would work on here, so for the experience of finding out, perhaps it should be a dare - please

nycfem 06-24-2012 01:09 PM

I dare you to post in this thread a little paragraph about someone you care about on this site, something sweet / meaningful. Then copy/paste a link to your post in their visitor messages.

Beloved 06-24-2012 01:24 PM

Ok, somebody give me a truth...

Jennifer, you are good at this. I don't know if I could come up with a good dare.

nycfem 06-24-2012 02:54 PM

A Truth for Beloved:

What is the most annoying assumption people make about your sexuality?

Beloved 06-24-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 606456)
A Truth for Beloved:

What is the most annoying assumption people make about your sexuality?

Good question. I'm not even sure that I can answer it! My answer would have to be that I am bi. I am not bi, I am queer! :rainbowAfro:

LadyRieinAL: I have to give you a truth because I can't think of a single dare. What was your most embarrassing experience on a date?

princessbelle 06-24-2012 03:43 PM

Oh i wanna play!!!!!!

*runs in circles fast, arms flailing in the air

"Pick me, pick me!!!!

*Anya* 06-24-2012 04:00 PM

I'll play: truth, please:)

princessbelle 06-24-2012 04:41 PM

Ok let's see Anya....

Hmmmm

Tell us a story of your one of your most embarrassing moments....

LadyRieinAL 06-24-2012 04:44 PM

Truth or Dare

When I was young and confused -I had a crush on a person -
This person was a young lad, and was so darn cute
In the summer a bunch of us kids would get together at the top of the hill and play kick the can, hide-n-seek, and some stupid game where you would inhale and exhale as deeply as possible ten times, and then hold your breath while someone else squeezed tightly. It was thought to be cool if you passed out.
Well, it came my time, and I was going to be held by this blonde blue eyed handsome child of 14 and I was only 12 - all the kids made a circle around me and him, and honestly I thought I was going to faint the moment those sweet little arms wrapped around me.
I breathed in and out, in and out, all the while thinking he's holding me, he's holding me, I'm the luckiest girl in the world,
ANd when he went to squeeze, I didn't pass out but instead, I farted, loudly...on HIM......and the kids took off running in all direction yelling, screaming, laughing, pointing at him - ---RIE POOTED on you!!! RIE POOTED on you!!!
Needless to say, as badly as I wanted to pass out, the squeeze wasn't long enough - and I hit the ground, pretending to be completely out.

LeftWriteFemme 06-24-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 606387)
I'm interesting in receiving a truth, please.

Darling Girl, have you ever considered leading a double life? By day adorable, helpful encourager of humanity by night a cat burglar or mole for Mossad? (inquiring minds want to know!....well, this mind wants to know!)

puddin' 06-24-2012 06:47 PM

i'ma confused... how does dis game work?. it seems to be all ova da place. lol

nycfem 06-24-2012 06:53 PM

It IS all over da place :D. Let us know if you want to give a truth or a dare to someone else, then one of us can volunteer to receive it, OR if you want to have someone give you a truth or dare, let us know which, and one of us will volunteer for that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by puddin' (Post 606534)
i'ma confused... how does dis game work?. it seems to be all ova da place. lol