Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Beauty, Lifestyles (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Was at the Dr today for my Militia physical (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5540)

BullDog 08-28-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButchEire (Post 641252)
I found it interesting that she posted her personal info as well as that of her partner. If someone is making seemingly outroageous claims on a public forum, everyone has the right to investigate further to determine if they are true. I assure you,i wasn't the only one who googled her name. Hardly creepy. I lifted weights for many years and would love to see pictures of someone who has apparently achieved something few others have.

Wow glad you have the time to do all this.
I read stuff all the time on here that I am highly skeptical about and have never tried to look up someone's info.
Seriously uncool. Two thumbs down from me.

Toughy 08-28-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estella (Post 641203)
Um ... at competition weight, Lenda Murray is at 7.5%. If you're at 3%, you should be very very worried. I've had some issues with insufficient body fat in the past and it can be extremely dangerous for women, leading to dramatic bone loss, among other things.

http://laxcrossfit.com/wp-content/up...ms-olympia.jpg

If steph looks like this pic, I will not, repeat not, be perving on her............

just saying........

stephfromMIT 08-28-2012 05:45 PM

I'd hope not! I'm very taken. ;)

Novelafemme 08-28-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estella (Post 641203)
Um ... at competition weight, Lenda Murray is at 7.5%. If you're at 3%, you should be very very worried. I've had some issues with insufficient body fat in the past and it can be extremely dangerous for women, leading to dramatic bone loss, among other things.

http://laxcrossfit.com/wp-content/up...ms-olympia.jpg

Dangit! I thought I kept all my body building pics on private! :4femme:

NJFemmie 08-28-2012 05:57 PM

I love statistics

http://www.askthetrainer.com/image-f...tage-women.jpg

I believe men can actually be "okay" with 3% body fat.
For a female body, it is dangerously low and the stored fat is necessary for day to day body functions. At the height and weight that was previously mentioned .... well, let's just say that it leaves me "speechless".

Daywalker 08-28-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow (Post 641188)
Shit, my fat ass is at your 3% x's 300

:|

I blame Hostess

Ding Dongs.

I blame those.

And cheese.

And bread.

:hypno:
I've lost 30 pounds in the last year or so.
I've got physical limitation factors n what have you.

So anything I lost might be gone but I certainly didn't improve
any kind of body fat measurement bullshit during that time.

I don't care to know mah numbers either.
:|

But I admire the folks who work hard at
their numbers, especially for Health reasons.

My Sister is 51, and rides her cycle to work n shit.
:marketbicycle:

:daywalker:

Corkey 08-28-2012 06:04 PM

I blame being 53 and having fibroyds. Life is what it is and we all grow. I was 18 and 118 lb at one point in time.

princessbelle 08-28-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corkey (Post 641305)
I blame being 53 and having fibroyds. Life is what it is and we all grow. I was 18 and 118 lb at one point in time.

AWwwww yes. To only be able to go back and time and have that 18 year old body again and yet keep the intellect and experience that we have today.

Seems like i heard my parents say something very similar to that when i was growing up.

Someone hold me.

Daywalker 08-28-2012 06:20 PM

I don't need to go back.

I brought mah baby fat with me.
:rainsing:

:daywalker:

Electrocell 08-28-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephfromMIT (Post 641286)
I'd hope not! I'm very taken. ;)

Steph just put a pic of yourself in the gallery then all will cease to wonder what you look like.:D

Nomad 08-29-2012 07:29 AM

looking at NJF's chart

"overfat"?

as in 'i am soooooo OVER this fat'?

or 'i wish i could get rid of this fat that is suspended OVER my supermodel body'.

or 'could you please pass me that bowl of broccoli with the cheesy fat sauce poured all OVER it'?

or 'why are we always so verklempt OVER fat for f*ck sake? dont we have anything better to expend brain cells on'?

or...............................

Tony 08-29-2012 07:48 AM

I feel....

I think we all had, at one point in our life or another, the body we wanted or close to it. I believe I still have mine; it's just covered by a more mature, seasoned casing. When we fall in love with someone, we see each other's version of the body we wish we had because after all, isn't that what love really is? (hmmmm maybe this should also be in another thread lol).
Anyway, just my .02

Nomad 08-29-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony (Post 641708)
I think we all had, at one point in our life or another, the body we wanted or close to it. I believe I still have mine; it's just covered by a more mature, seasoned casing. When we fall in love with someone, we see each other's version of the body we wish we had because after all, isn't that what love really is? (hmmmm maybe this should also be in another thread lol).
Anyway, just my .02

i have 'six pack' abs. i'm just keeping them in an insulated cooler!

Tony 08-29-2012 07:58 AM

Lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nomad (Post 641711)
i have 'six pack' abs. i'm just keeping them in an insulated cooler!

I say that all the time!

Nomad 08-29-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony (Post 641719)
I say that all the time!

evil twin? :watereyes: is that you? OMG! it IS you!!!! first we were separated at birth and now............now..........THIS! :bigcry: i'm sooooooo happy!!!!

Tony 08-29-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nomad (Post 641725)
evil twin? :watereyes: is that you? OMG! it IS you!!!! first we were separated at birth and now............now..........THIS! :bigcry: i'm sooooooo happy!!!!

I'm the more evil one tho, right?

Nomad 08-29-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkyfemme (Post 641218)
I didn't see anyone over 5'8"....I will check again just in case I'm a twat and missed it. Funny, I don't see her being the private type.

i count 17 players over 5'8"

the roster is from 2011 and not 2012

Nomad 08-29-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony (Post 641731)
I'm the more evil one tho, right?

tell yourself anything you need to darling.

Little Fish 08-29-2012 08:27 AM

Evidence Based Only please

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJFemmie (Post 641299)
http://www.askthetrainer.com/image-f...tage-women.jpg

I believe men can actually be "okay" with 3% body fat.
For a female body, it is dangerously low and the stored fat is necessary for day to day body functions. At the height and weight that was previously mentioned .... well, let's just say that it leaves me "speechless".

I love statistics too!
And teach it too!
(got geek?)

I'd like to see the source of the statistics presented.
Also, presenting one individual (the body builder) and contrasting it with Steph in this forum is not terribly practical and really doesn't lend itself to an accurate or precise comparison.

And, who knows HOW Steph's body fat was measured? The reality is, unless she was submerged in a dunk tank with all the forced air expelled from her lungs (the single most accurate way to determine % body fat)--the "calculations" can have a +/- factor of up to 8% or so.....

Steph has impressed me with her kindness, her intellect, her enthusiasm for our Planet her obvious adoration for Amanda--and again, I say Welcome to her.

I'm all out of fucks to give about Steph's body fat %, I'm more concerned with my own.

apretty 08-29-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullDog (Post 641257)
Wow glad you have the time to do all this.
I read stuff all the time on here that I am highly skeptical about and have never tried to look up someone's info.
Seriously uncool. Two thumbs down from me.

I work plenty and found time in my day to Google the hell out of Steph's remarkable achievements. Only, I don't get why people waited this long to question the inconsistencies: The first time someone posts that she's lifting more weight than any guy I've ever met, I am beyond DELIGHTED.

Basically, Steph's posts are the FIRST posts that I read--What can I say, I love a good novella.