Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   SOOOoOOO its another Saturday night ........ now what (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280)

bigbutchmistie 03-27-2010 09:43 PM

KFC for dinner

G.I. Joe for the movie...

And bedtime is coming soon wooooo hooo! LOL

Yep that's about it over here in Boringville LOL

morningstar55 03-27-2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie (Post 74388)
KFC for dinner

G.I. Joe for the movie...

And bedtime is coming soon wooooo hooo! LOL

Yep that's about it over here in Boringville LOL

ya know...... im reallllly reallly hoping for a load to texas.. well pushing for it. i need a texas fix soo bad.... and crossing my fingers i can land there around DFW when they have Gay Bingo... that is soo much fun. .. ill keep ya posted maybe we meet up there.. IF ya want too.and if i know for sure.... get others to meet up there too. :)

Soft*Silver 03-27-2010 09:59 PM

morningstar, you crack me up with your pictures in the signature!

bigbutchmistie 03-27-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 74400)
ya know...... im reallllly reallly hoping for a load to texas.. well pushing for it. i need a texas fix soo bad.... and crossing my fingers i can land there around DFW when they have Gay Bingo... that is soo much fun. .. ill keep ya posted maybe we meet up there.. IF ya want too.and if i know for sure.... get others to meet up there too. :)

Sure iffn Im not working. Ive been doing alot of that since business started picking up. Digging myself out of a hole ya know.. :) I love me some bango though.... Lordy that twists my arm... Work and make money or play bango? Hmmmm thats a toughy. Guess I will have to see when you let me know :)

morningstar55 03-27-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie (Post 74405)
Sure iffn Im not working. Ive been doing alot of that since business started picking up. Digging myself out of a hole ya know.. :) I love me some bango though.... Lordy that twists my arm... Work and make money or play bango? Hmmmm thats a toughy. Guess I will have to see when you let me know :)

..ok . will keep ya posted...
LOL Softness... thank u
:)

morningstar55 03-27-2010 11:02 PM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGVw2STQrNo"]YouTube- Good night[/ame]

T D 03-27-2010 11:02 PM

Ok, I just have to say that the "peep show" is pretty darn good! LOL

Jet 03-27-2010 11:07 PM

late night movies and non-stop cold and sneezing attacks

bigbutchmistie 03-27-2010 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jet (Post 74444)

I hope you get better bro :)

Wryly 03-27-2010 11:11 PM

I'm playing Mahjong and PMing with a friend.
And I'm bummed because I missed the :hockey: and the :soccer: games today!

Gemme 03-27-2010 11:42 PM

I work every Saturday and Sunday. My immediate supervisor and I can't take the same days off (disaster tends to happen then) and she outranks me, so she gets the weekends off.

ruthie14 03-27-2010 11:44 PM

Busy day... rehearsal this morning, work in the afternoon..:scooter: then to AC to see Suzanne Westenhoffer with some new friends. Totally awesome day!

morningstar55 03-28-2010 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jet (Post 74444)

.... YUCK...... its been a whole lot of congested type coughing for me.. to the point my voice sounds more wierder then normal..
hope you get to feeling better soon.

Hudson 04-03-2010 03:43 PM

Spicy Bloody Marys, New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels and fried calamari, blackened shrimp & scallop tacos on a deck across from the cemetery.

Jet 04-03-2010 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hudson (Post 78235)
Spicy Bloody Marys, New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels and fried calamari, blackened shrimp & scallop tacos on a deck across from the cemetery.

:thumbsup:.................

Butterbean 04-03-2010 03:49 PM

Not taking calls 6pm-9pm Central

I'm gonna make chicken parmigan and watch Cops and America's Most Wanted. I love Saturday nights!

Cowboi 04-03-2010 04:00 PM

Going to see Clash of the Titans(3-D) with a friend! I loved the old movie. I hope this one is as good or better.

roy g biv 04-03-2010 04:11 PM

Very funny peep show, Morningstar

I just made and ate organic roasted chicken and vegetables and brown basmati rice. Mmmmm. It was delicious!

Tomorrow I will drive about an hour to the national park and get my senior citizen free pass to all national parks.

Weather here is beautiful today! Cleaned the car inside and out.

Abigail Crabby 04-03-2010 04:31 PM

After spending the day at Dattona Beach, I just wanna go home and cuddle with Daddy and the babies. Can't ask for a better Sat nite!

bigbutchmistie 04-03-2010 04:42 PM

Veg out and watch movies with me myself and I :)

Get ready to make sunrise service in the morning

Oiler41 04-03-2010 05:33 PM

A lovely date with my baby; we are going to see Hot Tub Time Machine at a theater that serves you dinner at your seat and beer and wine if one is so inclined! Should be another wonderful evening!

Glynn

Gemme 04-03-2010 06:05 PM

Working, which is par for the course.

Tucker 04-03-2010 06:11 PM

Heading to a cocktail party with a busted up pie and strawberry covered heels.
loll

morningstar55 04-03-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oiler41 (Post 78282)
A lovely date with my baby; we are going to see Hot Tub Time Machine at a theater that serves you dinner at your seat and beer and wine if one is so inclined! Should be another wonderful evening!

Glynn

wow. that sounds awsome......... whats this place called???
wonder if there are places like that elsewhere?? hmmmm

well .......... i see it is Saturday night once again and
WE all are once again.........WHY?? lol lol

i am home , i should be out enjoying the evening out with some of my local friends with some dancing and a beer or well 2.. lol but NOOOooo
im home, after spending a day with my mom, and then pizza and good ol buffalo wings for din din....... now im home relaxin cause going to help with easter dinner and such here....with the family.

hmm thinking about Roys organic chicken....
heyy Abby dont get sun burn..... heh..
Gemme what do you do ??

Puplove 04-05-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oiler41 (Post 78282)

Glynn

Every night is date night, how awesome is that? And sometimes we go out for an even more special date night. :cheer:

Jet 04-10-2010 06:00 PM

A string of old suspense thrillers and a bottle of wine and cheese and crackers...
or maybe just watching Judgement at Nuremberg...wow what a cast

Gemme 04-10-2010 06:05 PM

Working, as usual.

shadows papa 04-10-2010 06:11 PM

Homework. Is there anything else??

I am up to my backside in physics as is the norm till this semester is over. So I foresee me doing a buttload of homework,then hopefully getting some sleep. I need me one of these...:training:

morningstar55 04-10-2010 08:01 PM

another night alone in my truck..... *sigh*
story of my life...

Mister Bent 04-10-2010 08:21 PM

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...davemidget.png

bigbutchmistie 04-10-2010 08:24 PM

A dinner of chili dogs sour cream and onion chips... Iced Coke....

Watching Lifetime Movie Premier of Patricia Cornwell's At Risk :)

Story of my life watching alone... as always

Lady_Wu 04-10-2010 09:03 PM

Re: wishing i had someone to with whom to chat

i am listening to an old favorite right now-Johnette Napolitano. She used to be the lead singer for Concrete Blonde, one of my favorite bands. Her new stuff, now that Concrete Blonde is no more, is different but very interesting. Really makes me think and is very intelligent music. (Hard to find, like finding an intelligent politician, the President and the Clintons aside *smile*)
i've been ill and i'm lonely and i wish i had someone with whom to chat. i dislike being shut up in this house. for more info on that see my bio.
femme2tao

Butterbean 04-10-2010 10:06 PM

Doing a bit of that and a bit of this and spicy tuna melts!!

Queerasfck 04-10-2010 10:30 PM

Roller derby is not a crime.

We watched Whip It. My lady was really into it and she loved the championship at the end.

Venus007 04-10-2010 10:50 PM

Drinking good red wine and grading papers

morningstar55 04-17-2010 08:02 PM

well here we alllllllllllllll are once again...
im parked in my truck as always ....... *sigh*

anyone up for snacks and a brewski??

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...in_popcorn.jpghttp://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...5/untitled.jpg

bigbutchmistie 04-17-2010 08:35 PM

For me its a night of Chester's Cheese Popcorn with Lifetime Movies :)

Some NHL Hockey in between and snuggling with my son, Simon

Another dateless Saturday night OH WELL lol :)

Gemme 04-17-2010 08:37 PM

I'm working!

daisygrrl 04-17-2010 08:41 PM

On my mind/it's Sat. night: I'm in da lovely Chat room and waiting for friendly company. Gosh, it's nice not to not "have to do" anything on a Sat night!

cinderella 04-17-2010 08:47 PM

I know. I waited all week for that one, and half an hour into it, I fell asleep *groan*. Oh well, they'll show it again at some point.

Tonight at 8 I watched Hitchcock's 'Strangers on a Train' - love it, but then you can't go wrong with Hitch!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jet (Post 82862)
A string of old suspense thrillers and a bottle of wine and cheese and crackers...
or maybe just watching Judgement at Nuremberg...wow what a cast