Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   And how are you feeling? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815)

nhplowboi 05-04-2024 11:33 AM

Noho is short for Northampton (Mass). Back in the day that town was the height of Queerdom in Mass..

Stone-Butch 05-04-2024 11:06 PM

Feeling

I feel great. My brother is feeling better and is coming in Mon. or Tues. and we will go to dinner. I miss him so much but when he is off his oats he does not want company so I am glad he feels better. I bought him a few things I think he will like. I do love to surprise him as he does me often. We will talk about family and good memories and I love it.

Bèsame* 05-05-2024 08:28 PM

Like a little kid when the ice cream truck goes by!

Well, actually, it kinda did. But I hopped in and went to the ice cream stand. Boss butch, came over and picked me up and off we went. Hot fudge sundays and a small cup of ice cream , pup cup, for the dog!

Can I say, life is fun?
I'm so content on how easy breezy things are.

GeorgiaMa'am 05-06-2024 11:20 AM

Feeling pretty well these days! The herbal cures that the pain management doctor gave me seem to be getting up to speed. I've had a few instances where I had to have some ibuprofen, but mostly I'm getting by on herbs.

I had a great time seeing some old friends on Thursday (and I looked terrific - I have photographic evidence). We reminisced and talked about everyone who wasn't there, and promised to do it again soon. Who knows if that will happen? but I hope so. We were a really tight group back in our 20s, and on Thursday night our conversation picked up right where we had left off, as if we had all seen each other the day before.

Soft*Silver 05-06-2024 12:28 PM

Well, I put my back out! Many years ago I had a car accident for the semi and it did damage to my back. I am as recovered as I can be, and unusually Run circles around people. But I really did a number on my back on Friday. I helped them get ready for rummage sale at work.
I thought for sure I’d be better by now, but I’m not. Waiting to hear from my doctor, but she wants me to walk into ER or to her office.

kittygrrl 05-06-2024 05:13 PM

happy
w perks

easygoingfemme 05-08-2024 11:20 AM

I feel energized, happy, and positive. I've been making a lot of life changes and pieces are falling together in a whole new level of goodness.

GeorgiaMa'am 05-26-2024 09:52 PM

I feel pretty good! I'm catching up on my to-do list. Other people who owe me stuff, like documents, are catching up on their to-do lists and the stuff I need is rolling in. I fell off the weight loss wagon for a short while, but I have now lost and surpassed what I had lost before I fell off. I've been dieting for long enough now that I'm not hungry all the time; the only time I have hunger pangs is right before bed, but I'm getting better at saving some calories to use then. I'm also getting better at eating the right things at night so I don't wake up hungry in the middle of the night. Groceries have been bought and the house is well-stocked. Bills are getting paid, and I have enough to pay them. Ms. Brittany is doing well and we play a lot. My herbs are working and I can now get up and down the stairs once a day without having to spend the next day in bed. I even cooked dinner last night! something I haven't done in at least a month. The Braves suck right now, but eh, what the hell . . .

Kätzchen 05-29-2024 11:19 AM

Well, I guess I had too much fun over my birthday weekend because I have a summer cold (it better not be Covid).

But it’s probably because of all the stress of that sickening person occupying the month of May (WTH!). I feel like he should take his own Covid advice. :blink:

Bèsame* 05-29-2024 02:41 PM

Feeling so blessed to be in such a beautiful part of Paris. I guess with all cities there are going to be ugly parts. As we were driving back from Disney Paris, I saw so much graffiti and just ugly. I was anxious that was what we were headed in to. But, ooo la la, a few turns and twists, this part is absolutely what resembles Paris. Cobblestone streets, balconies filled with flowers and quaint shops. There are fresh food stores, fish, fruits, cheese, chocolates, flowers and meats. I suppose most stop for dinner ingredients on the way home.

It's been lightly raining, so romantic umbrellas all over. We are exploring the neighborhoods. We are so close to the orginal Moulin Rouge theater. And if you walk another half a block..you see all the sex shops!!

Let's just say..this is a wonderful experience!! Smiling that this is a dream come true!