Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What's on your agenda today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5570)

Chad 03-18-2017 06:23 AM

Agenda

I am planning my day now.

Yard work
Cook 16 bean soup
Clean house
Wash laundry

Find stuff to purge at the upcoming neighborhood yard sale

That looks like a good start.

:cowboy:

WolfyOne 03-18-2017 06:57 AM

I prepped a corned beef brisket with a wet rub this morning and folded it up in heavy duty foil. Took a small piece of colored taped and marked a spot on the oven dial where I want it turned on to. Hoping the only person home today, doesn't screw it up when I text to pre heat oven and put it in. It needs to cook low and slow for a few hours.

When I get home from work, I'll make fried cabbage and mashed sweet potatoes with butter, brown sugar and a splash of maple syrup.

That is my agenda today :)

easygoingfemme 03-18-2017 07:02 AM

Finish cleaning the floors- did half of them yesterday.
Couple errands.
Pick the kiddo up from sleeping at a friends house- whenever she wakes up and texts me that she's alive and ready-
Make up some soup
Dinner with the extended family

cinnamongrrl 03-18-2017 07:08 AM

Tidying the living room and kitchen

Finishing a deep cleaning on the spare room; no time to paint though

Making crockpot corned beef and cabbage,for when my daughter and her father arrive

Getting the mattress and boxspring out of storage for the spare room once it's cleaned

Changing the couch cover yet again

Work tonight at 6...not much time with my kiddo :(

girl_dee 03-18-2017 09:30 AM

Go to the bank - CHECK
Wash sheets - CHECK

Vacuum
Wash car
start crochet project

cinnamongrrl 03-18-2017 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 1133841)
Tidying the living room and kitchen

Finishing a deep cleaning on the spare room; no time to paint though

Making crockpot corned beef and cabbage,for when my daughter and her father arrive

Getting the mattress and boxspring out of storage for the spare room once it's cleaned

Changing the couch cover yet again

Work tonight at 6...not much time with my kiddo :(

Accomplished all of the above...and had lunch with my youngest and her beau. And managed to move back my start time at work till 8. Woohooo!

easygoingfemme 03-21-2017 06:05 AM

• Work- never know what I'm going to walk into there so I'll just leave it at that.
  • Leave around lunch time for a first session on a new tattoo.
  • Go back to work.
  • Go to an after work meeting for a different project.
  • Home to either collapse or to work out. TBD.

Kätzchen 03-22-2017 04:38 PM

Today was all about getting answers to questions I've had for nearly 4-5 months. Spent tons of time on the phone, talked with several people, emailed friends, got correspondence regarding particular questions. I feel my missions were accomplished today. And now, I'm going to rest..... read a few forum boards, post a few times, then enjoy supper (roast beef, carrots and German Chocolate Cake). :)

girl_dee 03-25-2017 05:55 AM

shopping and meeting with a business owner in town that I may be able to partner with!

easygoingfemme 03-25-2017 06:04 AM

Trying to keep my stressed out kid from eating her own fingers or something.
Trying to keep my patience around said stressed out kid.
Oil change and inspection for my car.
Coffee with a couple girlfriends later.
Regular weekend chores of cooking and cleaning.
Hopefully low key low stress night at home.

Soft*Silver 03-25-2017 11:39 AM

one of my dearest friends is hosting a birthday party for her 4 year old grand daughter. I am taking my almost 3 year old grand daughter to it. Its held at a roller skating ring. Lord help me! She has been up on skates and loves it...this Buba (our term for beloved grandmother) cannot roller skate! I am hoping they will let me walk her around... I am feeling a bit scared. LOL

I also have to clean house before I go to the party.

And we have a young man who does alot of our physical chores we just cannot do, or dont have time to do. He is coming over and raking up all the left over leaves and dead stems out of my gardens today. Next weekend, we start tilling the soil in the annual beds to prepare for planting...

Gemme 03-25-2017 01:24 PM

I have one and only one goal today: to pamper myself and not allow anything to dissuade me.

Soft*Silver 03-25-2017 08:02 PM

oh boy it wasnt at a skating rink! It was at a Bounce Around, where trampolines and bouncing castles were! LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soft*Silver (Post 1135111)
one of my dearest friends is hosting a birthday party for her 4 year old grand daughter. I am taking my almost 3 year old grand daughter to it. Its held at a roller skating ring. Lord help me! She has been up on skates and loves it...this Buba (our term for beloved grandmother) cannot roller skate! I am hoping they will let me walk her around... I am feeling a bit scared. LOL

I also have to clean house before I go to the party.

And we have a young man who does alot of our physical chores we just cannot do, or dont have time to do. He is coming over and raking up all the left over leaves and dead stems out of my gardens today. Next weekend, we start tilling the soil in the annual beds to prepare for planting...

easygoingfemme 03-26-2017 06:24 AM

• Brunch with friends.
  • Groceries/errands
  • Cooking and housekeeping
  • Reading
  • Preparing for the week
Easy Sunday...

Gemme 03-26-2017 10:14 AM

I'm keeping it simple. I have some mail to prepare for tomorrow, TV to watch, housecleaning to do, the fridge needs to be cleaned out, the recycling and trash need to be taken out and I will likely spend half the day in my jammies.

That's what's up.

JDeere 03-26-2017 11:38 AM

Laundry
Prepare for the work week ahead
Get a nap

girl_dee 03-26-2017 12:18 PM

Meeting with a client and running errands in town.

Chad 03-26-2017 04:07 PM

Agenda

I cooked and cleaned this morning.

I am currently mowing (on a break) and it is hot out there I have to come in the house to cool off frequently.

:lawnmower:

Medusa 03-26-2017 04:34 PM

Today is Femme Pampering day. I'm doing some self-care with a delicious audiobook, hair and face masks, and a pedi.

I also just planted a couple of pots of veggies and might go get more. I forgot how much I loved having plants all over the place.

homoe 03-26-2017 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1135351)
I cooked and cleaned this morning.

I am currently mowing (on a break) and it is hot out there I have to come in the house to cool off frequently.

:lawnmower:

It's to bad there isn't a lovely femme to fan you, and hand you a cool libation when you arrive back in the house :jester: