Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Quotes, Poems, & Sayings... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111)

thedivahrrrself 04-26-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaea (Post 573079)
you know i have an album in my photobucket dedicated just for you
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...MART-ASS-2.gif

My apologies for the derail.

As to not derail, I will post my reply in quotes:

"There is a satisfactory boniness about grammar which the flesh of sheer vocabulary requires before it can become a vertebrate and walk the earth."
- Anthony Burgess

This one reminds me of HAGG:

"I never made a mistake in grammar but one in my life and as soon as I done it I seen it."
- Carl Sandburg

Talon 04-26-2012 10:38 AM

thedivahrrrself, gaea, Jagg....

Witty...witty...witty..my pretty's. :eyebat:

JAGG 04-26-2012 11:07 AM

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.- Allison Wheatly 2nd grade (oh the level I've been forced to stoop to)

He who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. - chinese proverd

She who lives in North Tulsa shouldn't wear chucks with a brown nose. - Dr. Phil. Or maybe not

ruffryder 04-26-2012 11:44 AM

Be content! Being upset won't change a thing, but it will ruin your day. Joyce Meyer

thedivahrrrself 04-26-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAGG (Post 573122)
She who lives in North Tulsa shouldn't wear chucks with a brown nose. - Dr. Phil. Or maybe not

No, I think it was more like "She who lives in north tulsa shouldn't be forced to wear ankle weights while wearing brown nosed chucks" That seems like something Dr. Phil told me once when I was on his show to get rid of my addiction to sniffing nail files ROFLMAO

Oh, but I have one more quote for ya:

"Kettle, you're black." ~Pot

JAGG 04-26-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself (Post 573189)
No, I think it was more like "She who lives in north tulsa shouldn't be forced to wear ankle weights while wearing brown nosed chucks" That seems like something Dr. Phil told me once when I was on his show to get rid of my addiction to sniffing nail files ROFLMAO

Oh, but I have one more quote for ya:

"Kettle, you're black." ~Pot

I just call it like I see it, if I don't see it I'll make it up. - Unknown but maybe it was something I said once
Don't count your chicks before they are hatched. Who Cares
He who laughs last laughs best. Unknown

JAGG 04-26-2012 07:22 PM

Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

The lack of money is the root of all evil. -Mark Twain

The whole course of human history may depend on a change of heart in a single, solitary, even humble individual. For it is within the soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost. -Henry Thoreau

willow 04-27-2012 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAGG (Post 573023)
You love this thread you're so glad it..... WHAT? Didn't get eaten by wild dingos. Doesn't cost anything to post here? Isn't high in calories? Boy I sure hope flutter doesn't see this and start coughing up blood. Lmao. Ya know it kind of reminds me of a post I read in the "it hurts me" thread.... oh nothing. Hahaha

I will not cough up blood, I keep up to date with vaccinations. Also, thank you for pointing out that such a thing might have made me cough up blood because now someone somewhere will be sitting wiggling their bum like a lioness ready to pounce on my inevitable mistakes! :cat::giggle:

Talon 04-27-2012 09:41 AM

Smile. It scares people. :freak:

Semantics 04-27-2012 11:56 AM

“Dad always warned that it was misleading when one imagined people, when one saw them in the Mind's Eye, because one never remembered them as they really were, with as many inconsistencies as there were hairs on a human head (100,000 to 200,000). Instead, the mind used a lazy shorthand, smoothed the person over into their most dominating characteristic- their pessimism or insecurity (something really being lazy, turning them into either Nice or Mean)-and one made the mistake of judging them from this basis alone and risked, on a subsequent encounter, being dangerously surprised.”

Marisha Pessl, Special Topics in Calamity Physics

JAGG 04-27-2012 07:04 PM

Be smart, don't act smart. -Unknown

Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another. -Immanuel Kant

The truly powerful do not proclaim themsleves, they are proclaimed by others. -Unknown

Trey339 04-27-2012 11:29 PM

You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
Buddha

Liam 04-27-2012 11:36 PM

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us.—Marianne Williamson

Janstevie 04-29-2012 06:04 AM

We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved !!!

girl_dee 04-29-2012 06:29 AM

Happy are they who take life day by day, complain very little, and are thankful for the little things in life.

Kobi 04-29-2012 09:41 AM

Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over.

~ Gloria Naylor

1QuirkyKiwi 04-29-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talon (Post 573666)
Smile. It scares people. :freak:

Aha! With me smiling a lot, this explains why I get funny looks off people!

*Whimpers I not that scary, am I?*

sara-bera 04-29-2012 12:14 PM

“Do what you can with what you have, where you are" -Theodore Roosevelt

Kobi 04-30-2012 07:25 AM

Fancy 04-30-2012 07:46 AM

“Her memory will be a flower tucked into literature’s turban.
In her loneliness, every sister cries for her.”

~Amail
written after Zarmina’s suicide, called “The Poet Who Died Young”