Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dating, Marriage, Family (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Relationships - What things do you want & need? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=321)

JDeere 09-29-2014 06:20 PM

Someone who doesn't make promises, they know they can't keep! Or runs off when they find out about other aspects of my life.

Liam 09-29-2014 07:36 PM

I want a partner who appreciates sharing the daily acts of living. One who is capable of communicating difficult things without raising their voice, and can have difficult discussions, rather than walking away or ending the relationship. I want to be with a woman/girl who adores me, as much as I adore her, one who loves being sexual and kinky and isn't afraid to make noise. I want a partner who enjoys taking walks with me, someone who readily shares what is going on in their life and mind, enjoys expressing their creativity, and likes to read books.

I know there are more things, but this is what is on my mind this evening.

Sweet Bliss 09-29-2014 07:39 PM

I've resisted saying I give up meeting someone. But really, I give up. Looking in my area or online makes no difference. I don't know how other peeps find true love. The whole concept escapes me. Totally. Despite my attitude I would genuinely like a butch friend to just hang with and do stuff.

But have pretty much given up on that also.

Ideally would enjoy two sided conversations, coffee in the early morning air. Deep discussion. Sharing, mutual compassion, empathy and humor.

Ya I know. Good luck with that. :rofl:

RockOn 09-29-2014 07:59 PM

Must have four paws on the ground ... that is the extent of my close relationships ... and I am good with it. :)

My trust tends to thin out in a hurry regarding anything else. I don't even want to be bothered. Please leave me out of your happy horse chit. (translation: sweet candy-coated lies)

I love my dog ... and about 3 people. ;)

SleepyButch 09-29-2014 08:21 PM

I want someone who will go to the movies to see or stay at home and watch scary movies with me!

RockOn 09-29-2014 08:37 PM

Hey SleepyButch, I'll watch scary movies with you ... but we both already know to skip the hand-holding and cuddling with each other parts. LOL!
;)

fever 09-29-2014 11:45 PM

Say fellas, I will go to scary movies with you both, sit between you, but I can't guarantee that one or both won't have nail marks on your legs. lol I love scary movies, but hide, scream, and grab. :bunchflowers:

Rockinonahigh 09-30-2014 01:09 AM

Looks like we have a group of scary movies buffs hear,I have well over 100 scary movies,some are on tape and some on disk.I love the old grade B ones from when I was a kid,cheesy as all heck but fun to watch....we should have a movie night.

Gaige 09-30-2014 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss (Post 938902)
I've resisted saying I give up meeting someone. But really, I give up. Looking in my area or online makes no difference. I don't know how other peeps find true love. The whole concept escapes me. Totally. Despite my attitude I would genuinely like a butch friend to just hang with and do stuff.

But have pretty much given up on that also.

Ideally would enjoy two sided conversations, coffee in the early morning air. Deep discussion. Sharing, mutual compassion, empathy and humor.

Ya I know. Good luck with that. :rofl:

I can’t say that I’ve given up. I’m just not actively searching. My work schedule is not ordinary and I’m not sure most femmes wouldn’t mind it. So I’m with you on the butch-femme friendship idea. Since I don’t have a lot of time to dedicate to a relationship, I’ve been thinking that what I want is a friendship with a femme. No expectations. No pressure to find time to meet up. Just 2 friends hanging out when time allows. Yep, that’s what I want.

SleepyButch 09-30-2014 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fever (Post 938947)
Say fellas, I will go to scary movies with you both, sit between you, but I can't guarantee that one or both won't have nail marks on your legs. lol I love scary movies, but hide, scream, and grab. :bunchflowers:

I've been grabbed, pinched, punched, and slapped a few times at scary movies. It kind of comes with the territory. lol

Sweet Bliss 09-30-2014 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyButch (Post 938972)
I've been grabbed, pinched, punched, and slapped a few times at scary movies. It kind of comes with the territory. lol

Dang SB... I'm too busy screaming and covering my eyes to hit or grab... for classic B movies I'm changing the dialogue and laughing ... I vote we all go over to Rockin's place... he's a chef!!!! I have a collection of 200 horror and sci fi. I'll bring it too.

I make a mean nacho platter. :koolaid:

MysticOceansFL 09-30-2014 04:30 PM

Things in a relationship I would want.
1. Loyalty
2. Honest
3. Love as equal to mine
4. Openness
5. Communication always even when your angry
6. Common goals
7. Some interests that match
8. Compassion to yourself and others
That's about it cause all these things when you do them online is great but if you can't do them off line what makes you think I would want you? So make sure you can be this way on and off line also! * Tips my hat *

JDeere 09-30-2014 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL (Post 939055)
Things in a relationship I would want.
1. Loyalty
2. Honest
3. Love as equal to mine
4. Openness
5. Communication always even when your angry
6. Common goals
7. Some interests that match
8. Compassion to yourself and others
That's about it cause all these things when you do them online is great but if you can't do them off line what makes you think I would want you? So make sure you can be this way on and off line also! * Tips my hat *

Excellent list!

:hangloose:

Femmadian 09-30-2014 07:25 PM

For me personally, some of the things I need would be:
  • Someone who is intellectually curious, especially a full-on nerd. So sexy. http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/cool...-glasses28.gif
  • Lots of physical affection (both sexualized and non-sexualized). Let's touch base throughout the day, acknowledge each other's presence, engage in little pats and rubs and taps and shoulder kisses "just because." It makes me feel loved and all warm and mushy inside. :heartbeat:
  • To feel like a priority in their life (as appropriate). Obviously all relationships have different levels and different standards of what's appropriate given its stage, but I think you should always feel like the person you're with is with you because they're interested in you specifically and see that they make a point to make room for you in their life. My presence in your life should not feel incidental or casual and I should not feel like I'm just filling a slot.
  • An animal lover. Few things cuter than watching a butch fawn over a furry four-legger. I'm outnumbered by the furballs in my home and I like it that way. :dog: :ballcat: http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...ciGoss/cat.gif
  • Someone who's open minded, willing to really listen to other people's opinions, and open to having their own changed.
  • Someone who respects my time as much as I respect theirs. This can include making plans ahead of time and sticking to them, not expecting the other person to automatically drop everything to be with you, making sure the phone's off and away, ensuring that the time spent together is quality time, making a point to be together one-on-one in a non-sexual context (ie - the only time you're not accompanied by their friends or family is when you're in bed together), etc.
  • Strong libido. I have one. So should you*. I've dated a string of otherwise very nice people who had average to low libidos recently and I'm done with that. I want to make up for lost time! :D
  • No scary movies. Sorry, Sleepy et al. Can't do it. You'll only regret it later at 3 am when I'm elbowing you in the ribs or maniacally clawing at you in my sleep with my horror movie-induced nightmares. :|
  • Chocolate. :chocolate:

* - With the obvious caveat that this only applies to people I'd be in a committed relationship with
and is in no way a slight against people with differing levels of sexual desire, activity, or asexuals. Obviously. :-)

starryeyes 09-30-2014 07:59 PM

Someone who is kind, loving, understanding, loves my dogs and funny! :)

SleepyButch 09-30-2014 08:41 PM

I want lots and lots and lots of kissing.

RockOn 09-30-2014 09:54 PM

I like to get all snuggled up in bed, get the low light just right and make those funny shadow images on the wall with our hands ... and giggle a lot ... then when we tire of that ... you know ... and I want to do it all now long ... ;)

And yes, butches do giggle. :)

SleepyButch 09-30-2014 09:56 PM

I keep thinking of things....

Sooooo someone who likes to dance or at least puts up with the fact that I do.

RockOn 09-30-2014 10:01 PM

back to fever

hey fever, I will lean forward in the theater while you, SleepyB and I watch the scary movie. You can claw my back all you want. I have not had that in a while. :)

SleepyButch 09-30-2014 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockOn (Post 939167)
hey fever, I will lean forward in the theater while you, SleepyB and I watch the scary movie. You can claw my back all you want. I have not had that in a while. :)

Lol, Way to capitalize on someone's fright. She gets comfort and you get your back scratched. Win-Win in my book... lol