Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sunday Morning Overeasy! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7061)

Shystonefem 09-25-2016 10:32 AM

Happy Sunday Morning!

The house is clean, myaundry is also done and I'm cooking eggs for the dogs.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

firegal 09-25-2016 12:06 PM

good morning.just got back from coffee with a freind.Now i,m reading sunday paper.then bring lunch to my dad and watch SEAHAWKS!

Its a sunny 70 ish day! Great fall weather!

GO HAWKS!

Gemme 09-25-2016 03:38 PM

My Sunday morning was great! I woke up without the alarm to sunshine and a cold bedroom. Fall is here, indeed. I made breakfast and bounced around the house before starting my errands that led into the afternoon. It's been a very relaxing day.

Soon 10-02-2016 02:07 AM

Heading out of the hotel to go on a scooter tour of the Algarve region of Portugal. Really excited!

Seriously, it is as beautiful as this pic (was at this beach yesterday!)

http://www.algarve-tourist.com/image...a-portugal.jpg

clay 10-02-2016 07:11 AM

A happy Sunday morning all!

Beautiful day here starting out. Will enjoy the day..no matter what the weather may bring....:sunglass:

Having a lazy start this am..reading & posting on my Planet!! Later will do more work on my craft project...:)

Errands later today for Hope a new bag of food & couple cans of canned food....and her treats, of course. Spoiled much?!:seeingstars:

Weather is a bit cooler at night here..low of 71...still low 90's days.

Watching the Hurricane out in the Atlantic...hoping he stays way out there....:praying: IF he does hit, is aimed along eastern side of state ATM.

Hope everyone has a beautiful day & an even better week ahead....leaves hugs & smiles for all!!!

Okiebug61 10-02-2016 07:31 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

Fall comes and goes in one day, it's cool in the morning, hot during the day and cool in the evening. We are not to far away from actual fall and I am ready.

Red is speaking on stage today at the Groovefest hoping to bolster State Question 779 to give teachers a $5000.00 raise through a penny sales tax. It's hopes of passing our very slim but if you don't try you can't win.

Have a great day and an even better week ahead.

Peace!

Venus007 10-02-2016 07:34 AM

Excellent day ahead,
Lazy tea drinking in pajamas while visiting with my dear friend then off to breakfast then more lazing and perhaps manitees

femmeandstrong 10-02-2016 08:13 AM

for now... sitting round in our pj's...chatting... java in hand... grateful for all the wonderful things that make up our lives...
and watching a crazed deer in the yard...

anotherbutch 10-02-2016 08:34 AM

hmmm

I woke up early for a Sunday... just chillin, watching the news and drinking hot chocolate. It's a very cool, crisp morning. One of the things I like about living here, it's so quiet. I'm sitting here watching Cardinals outside the sliding glass door in my living room and one actually landed on my lil balcony. Makes me think my brother & sister that have passed are still so very close.

knight 10-02-2016 08:44 AM

Good Morning

Happy Sunday Indeed. A Perfect fall day is waiting for me, the colours are just amazing... I can see trout jumping in the river in front of the house, the fall colours reflecting on the water. It looks like a perfect day to go to the hot spring...

kittygrrl 10-02-2016 10:17 AM

Sunday feels good to this kitty..

EmJay 10-02-2016 10:24 AM

Homework homework homework. :( and I went to bed early, resulting in waking up early. It's only 9 am and I am ready for a nap.

cricket26 10-02-2016 10:34 AM

happy sunday! going to bake cookies and watch longmire....have a great week! :)

p.s. the saints play today

Genesis 10-02-2016 11:11 AM

Easy,breezy Sunday morning

It is a beautiful Autumn Sunday as the leaves turn to beautiful golden hues and slowly dance their way down to the ground.
Sipping on a fantastic hot cup of chai tea and letting the muses inspire me...

Have a wonderful week. Make each day count!

cathexis 10-02-2016 11:37 AM

Got up for "Meet the Press" and "Face the Nation" only to find the latter pre-empted by a damn football game televised from London!!!
Why can't football be on when it's supposed to be, and other shows be on when they're scheduled?
Let me guess, "60 Minutes" will be delayed by...football like it has been lately.

firegal 10-02-2016 11:48 AM

reading paper,iced mocha in recliner ready for Seahawks to play Jets!

Then over to my triplex to do a couple of chores for new tenant.

little brisk outside fall is here!

FireSignFemme 10-02-2016 11:50 AM

My cat was zipping around the apartment at breakneck speeds, head bumping me, no claws involved kneading at my stomach, jumping on me - just going crazy and I couldn't figure out why. Until relenting I got up sooner than I cared to, let him out and then saw the reason - neighbor's cat, again. This is the third time now he's woken me up in the morning to open the door so he can see her. I usually get up early but if not about around nine he wakes me up, all over my body does his kitty dance do. Anyhow she seems to think he needs to hurry up and die, he seems to mistakenly believe he is now her boyfriend. But even though she treats him perfectly awful and they're both fixed go figure he keeps acting like she's his main squeeze and he her guardian protector. Well she used to attack him - real Kung Foo fighting stuff going on. But now she just hisses at him as meanwhile not discouraged and unperturbed he keeps on keeping on and just continues to bring her gifts like rocks and bird feathers and stuff. So this is what so far my morning has been about - watching my cat being actively topped by the neighbor's. Good grief I need to get out more if this for me is what now constitutes an actual social life - before I own my soul to the Purina cat food company, don't need to wear clothes because I'm so covered in fur and become some sort of crazy cat lady.

Lyte 10-02-2016 02:57 PM

Sunday afternoon = Ninerst vs. Cowboys!

7 - 0 Go Niners!!!!

:p

Okiebug61 10-02-2016 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1098218)
Got up for "Meet the Press" and "Face the Nation" only to find the latter pre-empted by a damn football game televised from London!!!
Why can't football be on when it's supposed to be, and other shows be on when they're scheduled?
Let me guess, "60 Minutes" will be delayed by...football like it has been lately.

Hopefully the rest of your day will be better than the start of your day.

Relax and enjoy your Sunday morning overeasy.

Lyte 10-02-2016 04:54 PM

Clearly... I spoke too soon! :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyte (Post 1098249)
Sunday afternoon = Ninerst vs. Cowboys!

7 - 0 Go Niners!!!!

:p