Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   SOOOoOOO its another Saturday night ........ now what (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280)

Mel C. 12-03-2016 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1112826)
As Cat Stevens sang..........Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
I've got some money cause I just got paid Now how I wish I had someone to talk to :fastdraq:

As Stevie Nicks sang, You can talk to me!

Gemme 12-03-2016 09:06 PM

I got out of work early today, went to the bank and got gas, then hit up the craft stores and grabbed dinner and some grub from the market on the way home. Now, it's Law & Order and web surfing until I decide to either go to bed or turn up the music and bounce around the house for a while. Either way, I can sleep late tomorrow so there's no hurry for anything.

Venus007 12-03-2016 10:37 PM

Drinking Ranger Creek .36 Texas Bourbon Whiskey
Smoking an Ashton cigar
Later I'm gonna have some left over birthday brownie
It's raining, there is a fire and life feels pretty good at the moment

Medusa 12-03-2016 10:55 PM

Tonight has consisted of cuddling the furry beast, burning tons of candles, tidying my bedroom, a hot bath, and random chattery with the arsonist.

Now I've mixed myself a drink of Luxardo and wild cherry Zero and am going to have a FaceTime/TV date.

Life is pretty fine! :blueheels:

Kätzchen 12-08-2016 01:14 PM

:)

I miss my new friend Susie, but she called me last night to tell me that she caught pneumonia and that her whole ward on the third floor of the nursing home is sealed off until they all recover from this illness.

But, my Cuban Sugarman (boyfriend) is coming over to stay with me this weekend, to cook for me and lounge in bed with me. We both discovered, last weekend when he was here, that we both were each other's neighbor, but didn't know it, lol. I showed Juan pictures of my son's showing off for me in the driveway by our townhouse, and he pointed to his door, in the photo. We actually were neighbors twice...in two apartment home communities. It's such a small, small world.

Anyway, that's what I'm looking forward to this weekend: My Cuban Sugarman, his music, his cooking, his kisses. :stillheart:

homoe 12-10-2016 04:25 PM

Same ole same ole here! Watch a movie or two I guess:movieguy:

Gayandgray 12-10-2016 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1115017)
Same ole same ole here! Watch a movie or two I guess:movieguy:

Same here too!

Chad 12-10-2016 05:08 PM

Saturday night

Happy Saturday night friends,

The baby kitty and I are staying in tonight and staying warm.

I have some Christmas cheer to work on for family and friends. I hope there is a good old movie on TV tonight.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Saturday night,
Chad

Medusa 12-10-2016 06:02 PM

Looks like my Saturday night is going to consist of the exciting (but indulgent) activity of purging and cleaning, packing for my trip later this week, lots of doggeh cuddles, gnoshing on more avocado toast, and probably a very late-night trip to the market for coffee, cream, and eggs. (WHAT? I'm craving some of those delicious little baby quiches that Oiler showed me how to make!)

candy_coated_bitch 12-10-2016 06:18 PM

I'm taking a break from helping a friend pack. He's moving across country in two weeks.

easygoingfemme 12-10-2016 07:09 PM

Had dinner with my brother and nephews. It was loud. But I got to see my little nephew take his first step!

Home now. I could go out- Have a friend playing music in town. But leaning more to staying home and wrapping gifts :)

Mel C. 12-10-2016 08:25 PM

Another early flight tomorrow. Tonight has been laundry and (suitcase) packing. I'm enjoying the Christmas tree and lights though. I will miss them next week.

firegal 12-10-2016 10:16 PM

hating scarce college football games...all hat seems to be lrft are bowl games, but got my auto electrical problem fixed....I hope
missing some one

byeee

firegal 12-10-2016 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firegal (Post 1115127)
hating scarce college football games...all hat seems to be lrft are bowl games, but got my auto electrical problem fixed....I hope
missing some one

byeee

I forgot the part of wishing i was with a certain person,
meanwhile i will be busy and be thankfull for my life

byeee

homoe 12-17-2016 05:43 AM

Another Saturday night..who's doing what, inquiring minds want to know!

Gemme 12-17-2016 06:17 AM

Plans changed. Now it's about doing the laundry and maybe putting some stuff on my sure to be aching muscles while I veg in front of the TV.

Mel C. 12-17-2016 07:18 AM

Baking cookies...lots and lots of cookies.

easygoingfemme 12-17-2016 07:26 AM

I hadn't exactly paid attention to the weather report and plans might have changed from productive outside of the house to productive inside the house. Crazy snow happening! I have dinner started already and the house chores are rather caught up on, at least the basics, so I think there will be gift wrapping and home organizing happening today/tonight. Also I might challenge myself- I was going to go to the store to get provisions for company coming for dinner tomorrow. However, it's crazy snow out there. Now, I could probably go out tonight when the snow is due to stop, but I might see what I can create out of what is in the house already.

Chad 12-17-2016 10:15 AM

Saturday night

Hi friends,

I will be grilling yummy food and dancing the night away.

I hope that all my friends here have a happy Saturday night.

Chad

homoe 01-07-2017 03:49 PM

First Saturday night of 2017, anyone doing anything exciting out there? :sunglass: