Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Cracked You Up Today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525)

EnchantedNightDweller 08-06-2014 04:52 AM

So last night I told my 11 year old that she could stay up a little later but that mama didn't feel good and needed to go to sleep. "Be good," I said. "I will mama," she said. So I wake up this morning and go into the bathroom to find a toothpaste explosion. Blue toothpaste everywhere! At least I know she brushed her teeth before bed. Lol :rolleyes:

Talon 08-07-2014 07:42 AM

A local kid interviewed about his fair experience...

TruTexan 08-07-2014 09:33 AM

Watching my cat jump from the table to the back of the couch at the top and jump over the couch and land on the floor , his face was all like WTF just happened? I laughed and laughed.

Blade 08-07-2014 08:08 PM

Went to the auction this evening. Normally the auction does not crack me up. A lady I've known for years sat behind my roomie and I. There was 2 tables of dog and cat toys, clothes treats etc. Also on the table was 2 duffle bags, I of course am thinking full of animal stuffs. I had the winning bid, my roomie went over looking threw the stuff and came back and sat down.

A while later I went over to the table and opened one of the duffle bags. I saw a thin elastic strap..then some frilly, lacey something. My mind goes dude clothes the bag, and DON'T pull anything out of it. Clearly not dog stuff. I turn to look at my 2 friends and they are cracked up at the puzzled yet surprised look on my face, close to being embarrassed I zip the bag shut and return to my seat.

Then at home, my roomie puts on rubber gloves, and starts taking stuff out of the duffle bags. Tiny sized stuff not very pretty stuff, IMO...roomie says this looks like a honeymoon bag. I didn't say anything but was thinking, my wife will only need an empty bag on our honeymoon.

Anyway what cracked me up was finding, "sexy" stuff mixed in with my dog and cat table deal.

Bèsame* 08-07-2014 11:33 PM

Me. Myself. And I. I crack myself up all the time. I'm sorry and quite grateful not every one can share in my antics. Whew...looking around...giggling

Great advice...when getting into your car after retrieving your mail, hold on to it. One singular piece, and of course, not the most important piece can fall from your grip. It lands on the ground, right under the open car door. You reach for it,holding onto the steering wheel to brace yourself.

I must remind you, the steering wheel will move and you just might find yourself really close to said mail! Heh, it's really not that important after all...lol

cricket26 08-09-2014 12:10 PM

i have said at least half of these!

this made me laugh!

TimilDeeps 08-09-2014 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talon (Post 925973)

Awesomeness from my hometown of Wilkes-Barre, PA. Cool.

Talon 08-09-2014 06:06 PM

Might be triggering...

BrutalDaddy 08-09-2014 06:15 PM

Was on phone with the wife and telling her about this story I read where some guy was suing Steak n Shake for "causing grave harm and disablement" when he attempted to drink one of their milkshakes.

Which in turn caused her to break out in song.....

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard"!

God I Love Her,
Brute.

LaDivina 08-09-2014 11:26 PM

Panda Palace and the mall!

Jar 08-10-2014 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaDivina (Post 926657)
Panda Palace and the mall!

That's some Saturday night!. :cheesy:

EnchantedNightDweller 08-10-2014 01:08 PM

My daughter telling me a quote she saw on Instagram:

Women have to have periods, give birth, & go through menopause. The least a guy could do is text first. :giggle:
Good luck with that girlie.

Orema 08-10-2014 02:39 PM

MrSunshine's old comment about white sage. Made my day.

Jayce 08-12-2014 03:08 PM

haha

My sisters neighbor cracked me up......he was headed down to surf fish and had all his gear" coffee etc and looked like he was going for a month....he lasted less than 30 minutes....

Orema 08-14-2014 04:51 PM

A farmer and cows

Click here and keep your eyes on the horizon.

Page description: One of the most wonderfully bizarre things we've seen! Cows come running to hear farmer play Lorde’s ‘Royals’ on trombone.

This made my day.

Trev 08-14-2014 06:16 PM

This sentence cracked Me up...

"Can you repeat that without your accent?"

:|

Gemme 08-14-2014 07:02 PM

Men vs. Spanx

WildHorses 08-14-2014 07:03 PM

My co worker and I acting like Eddy and Patsy - AB FAB - off and on today while painting the deck at work.

fever 08-14-2014 07:25 PM

Kids!

Anyone who knows me, knows that my purses are always a bottomless pit. I had searched every pocket and cranny for my debit card. I asked my 10 yr old grandson to check it, and he pulls out the card right away and says, "do you mean this one?" I thought he was going to pee a little.

grandma, sigh(w) lol

Candelion 08-15-2014 06:45 AM

In my defence....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trev (Post 927750)
This sentence cracked Me up...

"Can you repeat that without your accent?"

:|

A girl needs to know precisely to what she's agreeing. At least I 'reckon so'. ;)