Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What made you smile today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=715)

starryeyes 09-26-2012 11:08 AM

My ferret smokey giving me nose licks :-) He doesn't do that much anymore, he saves them for Justin :-/

Talon 09-26-2012 12:14 PM

Warm hearts...:heartbeat:

FeminineAllure 09-26-2012 12:19 PM

LOL! You about covered it all Syr.
My Syr made me smile today.

Leigh 09-26-2012 12:32 PM

Toasted tomato sandwiches & soup for lunch :)

MaggieBluIze 09-26-2012 02:50 PM

I get to start working from home tomorrow.
Very much needed this amazing new.
Great timing universe ... Thank you!!!

Leigh 09-26-2012 02:56 PM

my sister got her pics from school today ~ she looks gorgeous :)

PinkieLee 09-27-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr (Post 661790)
PinkieLee being nice to me, for a change :|:cheesy::koolaid:

Watch it now.... or Harley is gonna come back to you with pink toenails and a polka dot scarf :winky:

Sssssssshhhhhhhh you aren't supposed to tell people that I am actually nice!

Leigh 09-27-2012 09:22 AM

Being able to be there for someone I care about very much after such a difficult morning!

Electrocell 09-27-2012 09:40 AM

Woke up with all my cats snuggled up with me --must of got chilly last night lol.

Bèsame* 09-27-2012 09:57 AM

mmmmm...just made quick fried egg, over chopped fresh spinach and a little green chili over top. I broke the yolk and knew a spoon was needed. Can I say huge smile? It was really good.

MaggieBluIze 09-27-2012 10:00 AM

... a much needed phone call last night!!!!
... exciting new plans for Friday!!!!!
... my first work at home day going smoothly!!!!!!!!!!

Electrocell 09-27-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm (Post 662563)
mmmmm...just made quick fried egg, over chopped fresh spinach and a little green chili over top. I broke the yolk and knew a spoon was needed. Can I say huge smile? It was really good.

That does sound good lol.

Bard 09-27-2012 10:08 AM

waking up with desd and out little cat Jules cuddled next to me now if this vertigo would leave that would be super also taking the pups out an phoebe running around then jumping up and right in my arms

CharmingButch25 09-27-2012 10:48 AM

An unexpected call from Australia
Hearing her voice made me smile
Her making time to truly listen and be there for me even after a 16 hour shift
The fact that she gets me and understands me like no one ever has
Knowing that she is the only one that actually so far has proved to me she meant it when she said she will always be there for me
Times have been tough, the past 2 years have been hard, but we still have each other
Knowing I can fall apart with her, I dont have to keep up the "tough" act
Yes she may be in another country,but she is still my rock
It made me smile to just have "her" back the "her" I fell in love with, not the stressed worried upset crazy times her.
Now to just get her back to this country!

durrrrrrrr 09-27-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkieLee (Post 662522)
Watch it now.... or Harley is gonna come back to you with pink toenails and a polka dot scarf :winky:

Sssssssshhhhhhhh you aren't supposed to tell people that I am actually nice!

:|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Daktari 09-27-2012 03:29 PM

Couldn't get a-hold of my sponsor to vent about a man reading a story aloud to the meeting which was told/written by a woman, a lesbian, in the NA basic text when there were three female bodied folks there, one straight, one 'gay' and one genderlisciously queer. How fucking rude!!

Anyhoo, what made me smile was that because I couldn't raise my sponsor, I gave my 'vent' to the meeting instead.

There ya go guys, deal with it! :cheesy:

MaggieBluIze 09-27-2012 03:34 PM

It's 4:30 ... The 1st day of working from home ...
I'm off and I'm home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No driving through horrible traffic to hopefully get here around 5:45!!!!
This is a very good feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leigh 09-27-2012 03:34 PM

More sister time with my Maggie :D

sylvie 09-27-2012 06:43 PM

- getting my mark back for my school assignment today, & feeling pretty darn proud of myself for it AND my overall mark with all my tests and assignments combined. LOVING nursing school so far.
- Daddy's support and encouragement, and always being excited for me - and being my calm when my days are stressful, or i'm feeling behind.. Working full time and schooling full time is hard to balance, but i'm proving it's do'able !
- When Daddy comes home and tells me about His day, Our conversations and time together, being present for one another despite the busy days We have..
- wedding planning, all of the excitedness around that and friends and family being excited for Us, and i am so anxious to wear His name, legally.. soon..

<3

Kätzchen 09-27-2012 06:55 PM

My guy friend from my former job saw me this afternoon at a traffic light and motioned for me to come over - he gave me a ride home and we rocked out to the music he was listening to (he sang to me too)! My friend has a great singing voice and a great smile - a great personality, overall.

We were listening to Tony! Toni! Tone!