Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Five Or More Good Things (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=538)

Bèsame* 07-31-2022 06:47 AM

1. Had a wonderful visit with my nieces last week. One of which is my Goddaughter, which still today, we are so much alike on how we view life. 💗💗💗

2. I get to really spend time in my garden today. 🌱🌱

3. My friends have been so supportive. And most of all, my little brother!

4. Its officially count down to see Rod Stewart. Today..34 days. Oh what to wear?? Lol

5. Perhaps a sunset concert at the beach on Friday!! 🏖😎

Soft*Silver 07-31-2022 12:38 PM

1) getting older. I really do treasure this stage of my life.
2) Chincoteague Island. It’s my new favorite vacation spot.
3) a new day. No matter how bad a day was, when you wake up in the morning and there’s a new day, it’s a wonderful feeling.
4) a clean sink. I hand wash everything. I also cook and bake a lot so the dishes pile up. Sometimes too much lol. It’s always nice to get them done and to have a fresh sink.
5) magazines. So much is done online nowadays. It’s really nice to get a monthly magazine and feel it in my hands and turn each page.

Reach *BANNED* 08-01-2022 06:36 PM

- Cooler temps so that I can sit outside on My back patio and enjoy the firefly show.

- My sweet cats. One of them just celebrated his 1 year "adoption birthday" yesterday!

- Knowing that I have come to a place in My life that no matter how rude people can be or how they treat Me does not affect My mood or where I am in My world as well as how I treat others. There has been a lot work that has gone into getting to that place. I am thankful that I arrived there a few years ago!

- Having a good memory and keeping the memories of My Mom at the forefront of My mind. While there are sad moments - I know I would be lost without those memories.

- The taste of the french pressed coffee that I am currently sipping. I love, love, love a good cup of coffee!

gurlnextdoor 08-06-2022 06:57 PM

the smell of the earth after a gentle rain

getting a "whiff" of Hys body wash

children's laughter

a beautiful sunrise

old photographs

kittygrrl 08-09-2022 04:03 PM

rain puddles
wet leaves against my cheek
a friend sharing an unfortunate(but funny)faux pas
kind eyes
a waffle w homemade strawberry jam(made for me)

Bèsame* 08-17-2022 02:52 PM

My Mom, cracks me up.
The Rockstar
Peach cobbler recipes
Marshmallows
Live music

Medusa 10-26-2022 08:37 AM

5 or more GOOD THINGS:

It's the SEASON OF THE WIIIIITTTTCCHHHHHH!!

It's 70 degrees today in Atlanta!

I have a couple days off this week just to galavant and binky!

Wheat Thins!! (YES, they taste like wicker furniture but YUMMM)

Tickets for Cirque du Soleil!

GeorgiaMa'am 10-26-2022 07:04 PM

5 or more GOOD THINGS in no particular order:

- Home meal kit delivery
- My sweet doggo
- My helpful and talented sister
- Personalized playlists
- Star Trek: Picard

Kätzchen 11-03-2022 06:32 PM

5 or more GOOD THINGS:

1) Cadence Insoles EX+MP (Expensive but my feet are worth it)

2) Trader Joe's Thanksgiving Stuffing seasoned Kettle Potato Chips :)
https://i0.wp.com/www.theimpulsivebu...50%2C863&ssl=1

3) Creamy Red Nail Dip for awesome looking red nails (just got my nails done today)
https://www.fashioncentral.pk/wp-con.../red-nails.jpg

4) Leather ankle boots to wear this winter
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1d1glg...Warm-Plush.jpg

5) a Cashmere beanie hat for winter weather in Pearl Gray and Lilac :stillheart:

Stone-Butch 11-04-2022 01:22 PM

Five or more good things

Waking up in the morning
WALKING to the bathroom
SEEING where you are going
MAKING IT to the bathroom in time
Having that first hot cuppa'
Taking your FIRST TASTE of the day
Looking out at a sun shine
OPENING the window and feeling the fresh cool air
Getting dressed and going to the park

EVERY day should feel like this, they don't , but, it is within us to see the best we have right here in front of us.

nina03 11-04-2022 04:08 PM

1. My sweet dogs and cats, who bring me endless joy and love, even when they're naughty.
2. Max. After going through a difficult time, through hard work and love and stubbornness, we've built a relationship beyond what I could have imagined.
3. My job. Even on a day that I'm in meetings the entire day (which is hell for this introvert) I'm grateful to have work I like and that I'm good at.
4. My warm clean house when the weather is terrible like it is right now.
5. Good fierce storms. I like to stand in the fierce wind of a big storm. It's exhilarating.

deb0670 11-13-2022 06:51 PM

5 good things.
1. My dog Copper. He is such a character.
2. Being able to see my grand babies this weekend
3. coffee
4. My family
5. Friendships

Soft*Silver 11-22-2022 01:26 PM

I rescued a kitty from being dumped in the hood that I work in. He’s got a wonderful new home!
I’m finally out for RSV. I really did truly think I was gonna die. I’ve never been so unable to breathe in my life.
I’m cooking Thanksgiving dinner! It’s been a long time. We usually go to my daughters but now she has RSV and is really sick so I’m making my own meal for me and my husband.
I love my job! I was working for the same company for over a decade. It’s been hard to transition to a new position and a new company that is vastly different than what I used to do. However, it is so rewarded financially and spiritually.
My eye surgery was a success. They close the hole in my macula. I can Elsie properly.

Stone-Butch 11-22-2022 05:57 PM

Five Good Things

1) Almost all purchases done but cant stop now LOL
femmes
2) My van is totally ready for winter
femmes
3) I am stocked up on canned goods in case
femmes
4) Someone cleaned all the snow from my van (nice surprise)
femmes
5) I am set to spend Xmas with the family and my brother via Skype 3 way.
femmes

FireSignFemme 11-24-2022 01:11 AM

1. Learning how much the price of hearing aids has gone down, way down. So low I can now get two for what it used to cost for just one of the same quality!

2. Discovering I can now get behind the ear hearing aids that are almost invisible, so lightweight and comfortable it's almost like not wearing anything at all. No batteries and wow they really hold a charge.

3. This morning while we were out running errands my youngest grandson said – I love you grandma, nine times and each time he said it gave me a great big hug.

4. This afternoon my youngest grandson told me he didn't want to spend Thanksgiving anywhere but with me. Told me how much he was going to miss me on Thursday and made me promise I'd be there with him for Second Turkey Day on Friday. Then seeing him smile, how happy he was when I told him I pinkie swore I would be.

5. Finally starting to see some of the payoff, benefits of switching Monte back over to this better quality cat food.

GeorgiaMa'am 11-24-2022 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1291270)
1. Learning how much the price of hearing aids has gone down, way down. So low I can now get two for what it used to cost for just one of the same quality!

2. Discovering I can now get behind the ear hearing aids that are almost invisible, so lightweight and comfortable it's almost like not wearing anything at all. No batteries and wow they really hold a charge.

FireSignFemme, thanks for the heads up. I really need these but I have never been able to swing the price. I have known I was eventually going to have to get some though. I will look into it again.

For Thread Compliance - Five Good Things:

1 - FireSignFemme.

2 - Mary Kay Satin Hands. I don't know if they even still make this stuff, but I found some in the back of a closet, and wow, this stuff is great.

3 - Pastries for breakfast on holidays (like Thanksgiving).

4 - Artsy, craftsy friends to do projects with.

5 - Everybody's pets.

Soft*Silver 11-28-2022 11:47 AM

1) ordering Christmas cards w myself and my husband dressed up as Santa and Mrs Claus
2) Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi. I love the taste of these drinks! 3) finishing winter cleaning so the decorations can go up
4) feeling purposeful in life
5) my dog Moon. Such a sweet and loving girl

VintageFemme 12-06-2022 04:59 PM

• Amaretto & Gardetto's Living Room Happy Hour :)
  • Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous Autumn this year.
  • Old school b/f romance.
  • My little bitty weekend job that I love so much.
  • White Christmas tree lights winking at me.

Kätzchen 12-07-2022 01:00 PM

1) homemade Canna butter (to use as an general cooking aid)

2) time off work for the holiday season (Yay for snowy weather)

3) Giving our Democratic officers in the HOR and Senate reverent respect for the spectacular focus on carrying out important missions for ... THE PEOPLE .

4) I have mad respect for the family of the fallen officer and his*The Sicknick* family. You gotta love them for telling McConnell and McCarthy exactly the hypocrisy of the entire GOP. Three cheers for Brian and his family, the Sicknicks.:vigil:

5) Obama. Thanks for all you do. You are simply outstanding, amazing and awesome.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...._AC_SY741_.jpg

GeorgiaMa'am 12-07-2022 09:14 PM

- stick-on sparkly things
- fried okra
- sunshine after the rain
- Robitussin
- nurse practitioners