Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What is on your mind (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147)

Bit 11-25-2009 03:59 PM

{{{{{{{{{{{Bella}}}}}}}}}}} oh you're not nuts honey. I will say that I couldn't do it, couldn't maintain the close friendship--but I completely understand the impulse to. After all, if the ex weren't a wonderful person, you wouldn't have given 12 years of your life to Hir, right?

{{{{{{{{{{{hottprof}}}}}}}}} People get offended and it's never comfortable but I don't think it should make us stop posting. You've just started talking to us; please don't go away now, k?

Bit 11-25-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_G (Post 12248)
Matthew is on my mind today. Harley's son, for those of you that know him from the other site. Another brain tumor, a tumor on his back....the news is not good. Please say a prayer for them both.

It doesn't seem good, does it G? We're sending prayers and energy for Matthew to have more time, and for Harley to find peace. It's such a devastating thing.

Andrew, Jr. 11-25-2009 04:10 PM

Hot Prof.,

Do not leave. There is no need to go. Please stay. :thanksgiving::turkeyday: It is a time for love, joy, and peace.

Peace and love,
Andrew

JustLovelyJenn 11-25-2009 04:51 PM

Right now what is on my mind is that there are so many people I know, and don't know, that have my thoughts and good wishes. On this day of giving, I send out into the world all the energy I can to help, in thanks of all that I have and all that I have been given.

Gemme 11-25-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellaOctober1 (Post 12262)
I'm new here...

Hi

Two weeks ago, my partner of 12 years (who is 12 years younger) told me she wants to be single again. She's not cheating..loves me to death..but midlife has hit and she's in love with her motorcycle and new friends. I think I became Hir security and Momma; and now she's ready to spread Hir wings and fly into the sunset.

We're going to remain good friends, but in the mean time I have to move out of our house; relocate (we work together) to another facility and start a new life.

People are really angry with Hir. I'm not. I really understand this scenario. I was there once too. And, in all honesty, I worked too hard at the relationship. This will be a nice break. Don't get me wrong. I'm dying inside. I just can't do anything about this..so why not use my energy to move forward?

Any of you ever break up a long term relationship and maintain a close friendship with that person? People think we're totally nuts.

It can be done, with time and work from both people. I guess what would cause me confusion if I were close to either one of you is why is it YOU that is relocating and moving out? It's hir choice, so isn't the change she wants hirs to attain? Why must it be YOU who makes all the changes based on hir decision?

*shrug*

Maybe that's why some of your friends are angry with hir.

FeminineAllure 11-25-2009 07:41 PM

:stillheart:How thankful I am to have my father still with me to spend this Thanksgiving with.
Grateful.

lillith 11-25-2009 08:44 PM

I am sleepy and grateful for the next four days off... :dozey:

WolfyOne 11-26-2009 01:32 PM

How thankful I am for chosen family. I love and adore all of them. Missing them and their kindness. Hoping each of them is having a bountiful day filled with family and friends.

Mitmo01 11-26-2009 01:50 PM

How some people are completley transparent and phony......a snake in the grass who moves slowly will still fucking bite you....but i will not be letting that happen...

im also thinking that i really do not like a certain person and never will exactly because they are reptilian in nature, oh and throw in delusional, no matter how much bullshit they write on the interwebz about how positive they are

NotAnAverageGuy 11-26-2009 02:22 PM

I wish she was here with me instead of at work and how I miss her

that I can't wait to eat later tonight with my family

that I hope my sweet potato casserole turns out better than my moms HAHAHAH

these brownies I made are looking good but I can't eat them yet

JustLovelyJenn 11-26-2009 03:22 PM

I love it when my family can get together and actually get along. Its nice to have some adult time (my kids are with their dad this holiday) for playing games and socializing.

NotAnAverageGuy 11-26-2009 05:14 PM

I am starving and ready to eat, so I need to log off of here and get to my parents house to eat some good grub.

Surayna 11-26-2009 07:01 PM

I just made Thanksgiving dinner for 12, all by myself, in heels. Everything was from scratch. We had ham, potatoes, sweet potato pie, green beans, stuffing, gravy, rolls, pecan pie and pumpkin pie. Not a single complaint, and lots of compliments. After not wanting to cook for the last 10 years, I am officially out of the cooking closet again, and totally enjoying it.

KayCee 11-26-2009 07:24 PM

I'm thinking right now, how happy I am, that I've found the love of my life...finally!

FeminineAllure 11-26-2009 09:55 PM

We went out to dinner this Thanksgiving. So, no turkey sandwiches or leftover pumpkin pie.:eating:

Oh, and so many choices of smiley emoticons!

NotAnAverageGuy 11-27-2009 01:25 AM

finally coming back home to my place after all the eating and drinking I did tonight, so now it's rest up time with just me, the dog and the suggies.

cara 11-27-2009 02:35 AM

currently on my mind:

Needing to go to bed because I have to work tomorrow, but I don't want to go to bed and I don't want to go to work. Maybe if I think of it as a 1 day work-week. Hmm....

~cara

Penelope 11-27-2009 11:08 AM

mornings spent leisurely :coffee:

violaine 11-27-2009 12:41 PM

a really horrible dream in which i was calling for help after the scare, and the person on the phone drove me crazy.

Bit 11-27-2009 01:47 PM

{{{{{{{{{{{violaine}}}}}}}}}}}}}}