Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   And how are you feeling? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815)

FireSignFemme 05-29-2016 05:29 PM

Fantastic! Today was my first day on the new job and I love it! I can’t believe I am getting paid, to do this! I am so lucky! :)

CherryWine 05-29-2016 05:40 PM

It has been a relaxing and fun weekend, so I can't complain. :)

Lecheloco 05-29-2016 06:13 PM

Feeling pretty good and I am now looking forward to the new position that goes with my promotion

Chad 05-30-2016 02:55 PM

Feeling

The sickness has moved into my lungs. My friend reminded me to take emergen-C and luckily I had two packages in the cuboard. I am drinking hot tea and waiting to feel better.

:cough:

LOQUI 05-30-2016 03:52 PM

...lazy...*shrugs :byebye:

~SweetCheeks~ 05-30-2016 04:17 PM

Feeling wonderful. I spent the weekend with my love.

C0LLETTE 05-30-2016 04:33 PM

I'm feeling heat-exhausted which isn't exactly a common feeling for a Canadian.

PaPa 05-30-2016 08:26 PM

Exhausted. Almost time to go make a bed with fresh sheets and crawl in...another busy day tomorrow as I have to make mom a doc appt, take Grace to the groomer, go to physical therapy and take mom to the hospital to visit dad. Hopefully, he will be home on Wednesday. They found MRSA as a result of his cath and have been trying to get him back on his feet since last Tuesday. I know he is ready to be home too.

Soon 05-30-2016 08:30 PM

I had a uterine ablation today, so I'm in a bit of pain but staying on top of it for the most part (at first it was pretty brutal!). Ordering in pizza helped!

Gemme 05-30-2016 08:44 PM

Feel better, everyone. Best wishes for speedy recoveries.

JustLovelyJenn 05-30-2016 09:45 PM

I feel amazing today! Productive, confident, beautiful!!! It was a much needed day of good things.

LOQUI 05-30-2016 10:15 PM

...full of desire for...
...ice cream...
but I will not fall into temptation...
:sunglass:

Canela 05-30-2016 11:37 PM

Bittersweet.

Went home to be with family and celebrating my daughter's baby shower this weekend was incredible. I'm such a proud Gramma!

Then I have to come home 4 hours away and leave everyone there. My granddaughter is almost 3 and keeps my heart smiling but I miss her horribly all the time.

Looking forward to more beautiful times...God is so good and I'm so very blessed...I will not complain anymore.

That's how I'm feeling.

clay 05-31-2016 07:32 AM

I feel wonderful!

Despite being "out & about" late into the night last night.....:(

Orema 05-31-2016 07:32 AM

Good. Back at work after a few days off. Finished 99% of my spring cleaning and can exhale. Didn't drive the freeway this weekend because it was raining both mornings and I sorta missed driving.

Blade 05-31-2016 08:41 AM

Not to bad. Got in and out of the shower by my self this morning for the first time since May 6th. Was able to stand up the whole time I was in there as well. Buddy was I ready to sit down when I got out though.

Chad 06-02-2016 07:16 PM

Feeling

I am still sick. I am going to see the doctor tomorrow.

Gayandgray 06-02-2016 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1069196)
I am still sick. I am going to see the doctor tomorrow.

Feel better soon!!

socialjustice_fsu 06-02-2016 07:32 PM

Feeling

sad tonight. One of our Blue Angel jets crashed today killing young pilot, Captain Jeff Kuss. I live in the area known as the "Cradle of Naval Aviation." He was married with 2 small children. The Blue Angels are an elite group of Navy and Marine Corp pilots that perform tedious and precise flight formations. Our community will mourn Capt. Kuss. He was an exemplary pilot.

ProfPacker 06-02-2016 09:57 PM

Touched

It has been a difficult semester and because I have trust and had faith in a large part of the graduating MSW students (the morning cohort) I have pushed them to be the best they could be. I don't remember this but the class speaker at graduation said the first thing I said to them as their first teacher in the program is "if you don't have a therapist, get one".

This evening I received the following email. Now I could put myself down and ask if she sent something like this to all the professors but I won't, I will just bask in being touched

Dear Prof ,
There are not enough thank you's for you ! I appreciate everything you have done for me these past 2 years!! You have inspired myself and many other graduates in many ways. So I thank you for everything you have taught me. I promise I'll make you proud !

I told her she already made me proud. This is why I do this, not to be given accolades but to know that I have helped them do the work to be people who will fight oppression and injustice and work with others in changing the world.