Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singles Mingle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Singles (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505)

Zimmeh 12-23-2010 10:05 AM

Cheese pizza is my fav but I do like Hawaiian pizza. I'm supposed to go to the mall with my roommate and her sister thus afternoon, but I'm not sure if I will go. I'm still not back to feeling 100%, so I may not go.

How about you? What are your plans for today?

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handsome Devil (Post 251724)
That does sound good. I didn't get any toppings tho'. Any exciting plans for the day Zimmy?

lipstixgal 12-23-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 251720)
Hawaiian pizza sounds good for lunch!

Thanks,

Zimmy

Does that have pinapple on it?? Just wondering because I think I had it when I lived in the Midwest must be a favorite because they don't make that up North in NJ but we have damn good pizza just sayin'

DomnNC 12-23-2010 10:23 AM

Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day and a most awesome Christmas if I don't hear/see from you all again til after then, lol. Things to do, gotta get busy wrapping since CF isn't here to do it for me!! lol

Zimmeh 12-23-2010 10:25 AM

Yes it does. I can honestly say, the best pizza I have ever eating was at Geni's East in Chicago. I could only eat half a slice.

Have fun,

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 251739)
Does that have pinapple on it?? Just wondering because I think I had it when I lived in the Midwest must be a favorite because they don't make that up North in NJ but we have damn good pizza just sayin'

Zimmeh 12-23-2010 10:29 AM

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Domn! HD and I had a Christmas present wrapping contest yesterday.

How have you been?

Have fun,

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomnNC (Post 251744)
Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day and trainer a most awesome Christmas if I don't hear/see from you all again til after then, lol. Things to do, gotta get busy wrapping since CF isn't here to do it for me!! lol

lipstixgal 12-23-2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomnNC (Post 251744)
Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day and a most awesome Christmas if I don't hear/see from you all again til after then, lol. Things to do, gotta get busy wrapping since CF isn't here to do it for me!! lol

Happy Holidays to you too DomnNC brr its cold outside today whoa!!

lipstixgal 12-23-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 251745)
Yes it does. I can honestly say, the best pizza I have ever eating was at Geni's East in Chicago. I could only eat half a slice.

Have fun,

Zimmy

Yes Chicago is known for their pizza now I want Pizza for lunch oh darn well just have to go out and get some!!

Gaige 12-23-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 251735)
Cheese pizza is my fav but I do like Hawaiian pizza. I'm supposed to go to the mall with my roommate and her sister thus afternoon, but I'm not sure if I will go. I'm still not back to feeling 100%, so I may not go.

How about you? What are your plans for today?

Zimmy

I hope you feel better soon. I really have no plans. I still have a few gifts to wrap. Never did find the wrapping paper yesterday. I'll probably head up to bed and just play online until I fall asleep. My only set plans are to go to my parents home on the 24th and 25th. Other than that...just going to relax and try to do as minimal as possible.

Gaige 12-23-2010 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 251739)

I'm just down the coast from you in MD and we have Hawaiian pizza.

Gaige 12-23-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 251756)
Yes Chicago is known for their pizza now I want Pizza for lunch oh darn well just have to go out and get some!!

Send us a postcard from Chicago when you get there ;-D

Zimmeh 12-23-2010 10:50 AM

Me too, I'm over this mess. Maybe you and Domn could have a wrapping contest today? This is the first time in almost eight years that I will be able to spend both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family.

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handsome Devil (Post 251759)
I hope you feel better soon. I really have no plans. I still have a few gifts to wrap. Never did find the wrapping paper yesterday. I'll probably head up to bed and just play online until I fall asleep. My only set plans are to go to my parents home on the 24th and 25th. Other than that...just going to relax and try to do as minimal as possible.

Zimmeh 12-23-2010 10:51 AM

Chicago is beautiful but I love Boston more.

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handsome Devil (Post 251766)
Send us a postcard from Chicago when you get there ;-D

lipstixgal 12-23-2010 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 251772)
Chicago is beautiful but I love Boston more.

Zimmy

Boston is nice so is NY very pretty!! Especially this time of year...

Zimmeh 12-23-2010 01:05 PM

Were off to take Elijah to see Santa.

Have fun!

Zimmy

lipstixgal 12-23-2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 251819)
Were off to take Elijah to see Santa.

Have fun!

Zimmy

yah for Santa I guess the baby is better today!!

Zimmeh 12-23-2010 01:43 PM

Yes he is! Just hope Santa doesn't scare him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 251820)
yah for Santa I guess the baby is better today!!

blueeyes226_l 12-23-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 251672)
gooooood morning singles..
hey have any of you read the breaking news thread??
i posted a story about this poor cat that was found in the trunk of this guys car... marinating in a pot.. a live.... *sigh*
ok time to go make the donuts..

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...1214100705.jpg

I hered it on the news when,it first happened. I think they should lock him up and toss the key away. I love animals stuff like that,i wish they would let me in a room where he is to give him a pice of my mind.

Sunny 12-23-2010 10:40 PM

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!! I have been really busy at work. It is almost over then we go into inventory. No rest.
I am having company for the Holiday. So I probally will not be on for a few days. I hope those that are alone this season are blessed with many good surprises.
I am very greatful for the companionship on this thread. I hope Santa brings me my present soon. I will be waiting patiently. LOL

morningstar55 12-24-2010 05:04 AM

good morning singles and happy holidays

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...mas-coffee.jpg

cuddlyfemme 12-24-2010 05:07 AM

Good Morning Singles! Happy Christmas Eve! Tonight I'm spending the night at my mom's house so we can go to my sisters and have breakfast and open gifts tomorrow morning. What are your plans for Christmas?