Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sunday Morning Overeasy! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7061)

homoe 06-23-2019 07:55 AM

:linecook:

Wishing all an easy and enjoyable Sunday...

Gemme 06-23-2019 10:58 AM

I slept most of the morning, so it was definitely easy today.

clay 06-23-2019 11:00 AM

Hopey & I slept til 1100AM. So there is that.

We will just laze about today...I will watch some shows I like on my tablet and wonder about what is for dinner later this evening...:)

MsTinkerbelly 06-23-2019 11:10 AM

We played in a poker tournament late into the night...

Today will be a day of rest and grilling some rib eye steaks for dinner...have a super over easy day!

C0LLETTE 06-23-2019 11:50 AM

Going to the movies to see "Booksmart". Been told that it's clever, funny and about teens...what could go wrong.

homoe 07-07-2019 09:42 AM

Easy over so far............:hangloose:

Gemme 07-07-2019 09:51 AM

Woke up, ate brunch and am doing laundry and catching up on the ole DVR.

FireSignFemme 07-07-2019 12:48 PM

It seems Sundays never work out to be over easy for me. So far I've spent ½ working in the kitchen, 4 hours cleaning/organizing, and in between pushed through 2 loads of laundry. I'm only now sitting down to my first cup of coffee. Just in time for lunch, but at least it was a productive morning.

homoe 07-14-2019 11:10 AM

Another easy over morning with a breakfast cooked by someone other than us....:hangloose:

easygoingfemme 07-14-2019 11:20 AM

I woke up at 4am thinking it was Monday and my mind started racing to work. Then I remembered that it's Sunday. Today would have been my brother and sister in laws 12th wedding anniversary. I was going to ride my bike but I felt more like staying home so I've been washing windows and curtains and stuff like that that gets put on the "I'll do it later" list.

Orema 07-28-2019 08:58 AM

It’s an easy sunday in my femme cave. Have finished the week’s grocery shopping and am back home folding laundry while I have decaf and a donut.

Will do some food prepping, talk to family, decide which project to work on next (cacti garden, paint the bathroom, add shelves), get ready for the work week.

:poc-cool:

FireSignFemme 07-28-2019 01:11 PM

Usually my Sundays are pretty busy but not today. This morning was a slow start. I slept till about ten, did a few self care things and some minor chores around the apartment. That took about an hour and a half, and that's it. Now I'm in front of the computer sipping coffee and waiting to see what my blood sugar numbers are going to be before deciding on what to have for lunch.

Orema 08-04-2019 05:08 AM

Another easy Sunday for me. Am watching odd tv shows on Pluto TV on Roku.
Will do some grocery shopping when the stores open. Come home food prep, get ready for the work week, binge watch Being Mary Jane.

easygoingfemme 08-04-2019 08:42 AM

I'm having a lovely Sunday morning. Was up at 6. Coffee, shower, healthy breakfast. Very nice 30 mile bike ride. Now getting ready for second breakfast (training season post bike ride routine) - meeting a friend at a local Mexican restaurant for brunch. They have gluten free Huevos Rancheros that are calling me and maaaaaaybe a bloody mary. Then it will be home for Sunday chores and getting ready for the work week.

Gemme 08-11-2019 05:04 PM

It's my last day off for about a week with a massive time intensive project at work in between so I enjoyed the morning. Slept through half of it and then made breakfast and watched an episode of Rizzoli & Isles with some very minor tootling around the house afterwards.

FireSignFemme 08-11-2019 06:20 PM

My morning was about pack some, stress some, spend some time online. I'd worry and then start packing to take my mind off worrying until I couldn't pack anymore, then take a break and play online to give my body a rest and distract me from worrying. I figure at this pace I'll be done a month earlier than I need to be and it will all be worth it, not having to deal with the last minute crowd, all stressed and freaking out, facing crunch time. It's days like this I wish I had my own personal cheerleader – go team me go!

homoe 09-22-2019 09:58 AM

Over easy indeed..........

:chef2:

I woke up to the aroma of.......Turtle Brownies.

I always know fall has arrived because Mary gets her aprons and cookbooks out. The next odor hopefully, will be that of a pot roast which she cooks on low heat and for several hours......:eating:

MsTinkerbelly 09-22-2019 02:35 PM

Got up at 11am, had brunch, walked the dog, read a book, and i’m thinking of taking a long nap.

I wish I felt better, but happy Sunday to all. :bunchflowers:

kittygrrl 09-22-2019 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1253060)
:chef2:

I woke up to the aroma of.......Turtle Brownies.

I always know fall has arrived because Mary gets her aprons and cookbooks out. The next odor hopefully, will be that of a pot roast which she cooks on low heat and for several hours......:eating:

O i wish i could have a turtle brownie!!...........i think, i shall make a cookie+brownie combination :| H,.. i think Mary should get an extra special something .:)

homoe 10-20-2019 03:33 AM

Why I am up at this ungodly hour is beyond me....