Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Survivor (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3841)

gaea 09-14-2011 08:15 AM

Survivor

I do not know who all watches Survivor however i am an avid fan and have watched every season ...

Starts today im super excited this is like my football lol.

I would so enjoy interacting with other fans

who will you root for?

Abigail Crabby 09-14-2011 08:21 AM

Oh yes I will be dvr-ing so I can watch when I get home. Avid fan, I've watched this long distance on demand with friends so we could critique and pick our favs lol

gaea 09-14-2011 09:21 AM

woo hoo for another fan!

I will probably pick my favorite today based on personality...

I was never a fan of the dragon slayer lol he is out immediately

Rockinonahigh 09-14-2011 11:04 AM

Another fan hear,big time,everythng stops hear when the show comes on.I even changed my pool team nights so it wouldnt be a night to play when the show is on.I watched the promos of the show this dose look intresting .

Dutch Leonard 09-14-2011 11:13 AM

Gosh, is it that time again? I've been a fan since the first one and can't bear to miss it.

Delish 09-14-2011 12:19 PM

BIG fan here!!! I DVR'd the preview they have been showing on the tv guide network and about to watch that but tonight will be when I pick my fav. The slayer is out for me too. One I "think" that might be interesting to watch will be Russell's nephew. I can't wait!!!

purepisces 09-14-2011 12:23 PM

Ozzy is one of my all-time favorite players. I'm so excited he's back! Can't wait to watch the show tonight.

gaea 09-14-2011 01:11 PM

i too cannot wait..

when i watch survivor that's it i ignore everything and everyone until its over lol

i cannot wait for tonight...

I hope we can get some good dialogue here throughout the course of this season.

jules5041 09-14-2011 02:18 PM

Huge Fan

Survivor is my #1 guilty pleasure.

Like everyone else who has posted I cannot wait!!!

Although it will be hard to watch with out that Boston Rob eye candy, I will make do. :-)

I too am looking forward to watching Ozzy again and see what Russel's brother has in store for us.

Happy Surviroring!

gaea 09-14-2011 03:54 PM

Is it Russel's brother or nephew?

was this a set up? bring in one of the biggest ass's relatives? ha

every season i hope for a couple of queers on each tribe every season i am denied this lol

gaea 09-14-2011 03:58 PM

Brandon is the nephew

link
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/vi...c-meet-brandon

gaea 09-14-2011 08:22 PM

right away I like ozzy and his team, they seem to be bonding well

gaea 09-14-2011 09:25 PM

Cochran is a pansy ass and semhar came off quite the ass at then end I dislike them both ...

Corkey 09-14-2011 09:34 PM

It's nice to see coach hasn't changed a bit. He's still a pompous ass.

Rockinonahigh 09-14-2011 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaea (Post 417967)
Cochran is a pansy ass and semhar came off quite the ass at then end I dislike them both ...

I so agree,I thought he was ging to have a sissy fit at tribal counsel.Both irratate me.

Invictus 09-14-2011 10:05 PM

I am onboard for the season, thank goodness for the dvr

Rockinonahigh 09-14-2011 10:44 PM

I saw on the quicki clip for next week show that Brandon Was feeling he hadnt been truthfull with coach,well Brandon if tells him who he is it will come back and bite him in the ass.Coach is prolly a nice guy in real life but I see a real snake in the grass...handle with care.

gaea 09-15-2011 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corkey (Post 417971)
It's nice to see coach hasn't changed a bit. He's still a pompous ass.

i never liked that guy thought he forgot his meds at home or something.

gaea 09-15-2011 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh (Post 418016)
I saw on the quicki clip for next week show that Brandon Was feeling he hadnt been truthfull with coach,well Brandon if tells him who he is it will come back and bite him in the ass.Coach is prolly a nice guy in real life but I see a real snake in the grass...handle with care.

Brandon is an idiot he got the hots for a "girl" on the tribe then decided jesus had something to do with it REALLY? Idiot just like his uncle...I mean really what can we expect from a guy who tattoos his legacy on his neck?

gaea 09-15-2011 09:41 AM

semhar bites the dust..091211

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...fic/semhar.jpg

Will she recover from redemption island? Is she mentally strong enough?
Can she make a fire?

what are your thoughts on her?

I typed the wrong date lol i have no idea where my head is
should say 091411

Rockinonahigh 09-15-2011 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaea (Post 418207)
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...fic/semhar.jpg

Will she recover from redemption island? Is she mentally strong enough?
Can she make a fire?

what are your thoughts on her?

I typed the wrong date lol i have no idea where my head is
should say 091411

I doubt she can beat any one but sissy boy Cockran in any kind of chalenge,unless its riged for the rateings.As for fire if she had a brain cell in her head she would have fire to stay warm and cook if she would just gather wood then light a twig from the lantern she has near by...corse it never enterd her mind.

gaea 09-15-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh (Post 418229)
I doubt she can beat any one but sissy boy Cockran in any kind of chalenge,unless its riged for the rateings.As for fire if she had a brain cell in her head she would have fire to stay warm and cook if she would just gather wood then light a twig from the lantern she has near by...corse it never enterd her mind.

you know i thought the same thing lmao...just use fire from the lantern unless of course the rules state one cannot do that...

or she can cry

Rockinonahigh 09-15-2011 01:46 PM

If she has accesable fire she can use it if she would stop being such a pissaint.I mean when people go to be on a show like this shurley they dont expect to have an easy time of it..get real hear.

gaea 09-15-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh (Post 418302)
If she has accesable fire she can use it if she would stop being such a pissaint.I mean when people go to be on a show like this shurley they dont expect to have an easy time of it..get real hear.

LOL...THERE IS THAT

Peach 09-15-2011 08:42 PM

Like that rancher dude said, if you know you are going on the show, and do not practice lighting fire, or fishing, or take swimming lessons etc....then they do not deserve to be on the show. I like Ozzie, Coach will irritate the crap out of me by show 3, Papa Bear is interesting, Cocrane is well, a paranoid geek, I may end up liking him, we willl see. I just hope they come up with some new challenges!

luv2luvgirls 09-18-2011 05:26 PM

im late to da party :D
I think crocker is a trip... dude the way he ran in the ocean :O roflmfao!

deb_U_taunt 09-18-2011 05:31 PM

I am liking the rancher, so far.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peach (Post 418515)
Like that rancher dude said, if you know you are going on the show, and do not practice lighting fire, or fishing, or take swimming lessons etc....then they do not deserve to be on the show. I like Ozzie, Coach will irritate the crap out of me by show 3, Papa Bear is interesting, Cocrane is well, a paranoid geek, I may end up liking him, we willl see. I just hope they come up with some new challenges!

Dante 09-18-2011 11:08 PM

I like Ozzie. He is such a competitor and so good at challenges. Coach should not have come back, but, someone else. At least it's not Russell again, but is it his nephew? I noticed when Jeff announced about the hidden Idol, that he said you must find the clue first. In the past seasons, I remember how Russell kept finding the idol without a clue. Could they have changed this because of him?

gaea 09-21-2011 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante (Post 420711)
I like Ozzie. He is such a competitor and so good at challenges. Coach should not have come back, but, someone else. At least it's not Russell again, but is it his nephew? I noticed when Jeff announced about the hidden Idol, that he said you must find the clue first. In the past seasons, I remember how Russell kept finding the idol without a clue. Could they have changed this because of him?

I disliked Russell and his nephew follows.

gaea 09-21-2011 09:12 PM

And its Christine 09/21/11

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1.../christine.jpg

Ok i didn't get much of a feel for this one untill this week in which she turned my stomach just a tad bit.

As far as Brandon goes with his little pecker hard on for Mikayla and trying to outwit Coach as much as i dislike coach i dislike Brandon even more and i think that Coach made a smart move in saving Mikayla..perhaps next week Brandon will go by by because he already started the same shit his uncle did...oy...

The challenge was a fairly simple puzzle what was up with coachs team????

and Cochran oh what can i not say about him...lol i think he is a pansy for sure...the boy just needs to go and who at that age admits "mommy" still tells him how to conduct himself will mommy do that when he is a lawyer too??? ball up kiddo is all i got to say on that one.

I think this is going to be a very interesting season for sure...

luv2luvgirls 09-22-2011 04:16 AM

I know gaea cochran is just so funny to watch tho.. the first time I seen him when he said to Jeff call me cochran,you call all the great players by thier last name :P I was like listen to this fool lmao.. then he did his david hasselhoff baywatch run into the ocean.. freakin funny!!!!!! I couldnt stop lol at that. but I wanted him to go that first day

now lastnight Christine leaving was good, i did not like her at all... and I have never liked coach, I hate peeps who need to sing thier own praises or who "know" everything :\

so far im digging on makayla for a couple reasons ;)

gaea 09-22-2011 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls (Post 422585)
I know gaea cochran is just so funny to watch tho.. the first time I seen him when he said to Jeff call me cochran,you call all the great players by thier last name :P I was like listen to this fool lmao.. then he did his david hasselhoff baywatch run into the ocean.. freakin funny!!!!!! I couldnt stop lol at that. but I wanted him to go that first day

now lastnight Christine leaving was good, i did not like her at all... and I have never liked coach, I hate peeps who need to sing thier own praises or who "know" everything :\

so far im digging on makayla for a couple reasons ;)

Lets talk about Mikayla for a moment im kinda of diggen on her to however probably not for the same reasons you are ;)....

That girl isnt afraid of shit, she will climb trees go fishing, and hack a persons nutz off because that is what needs done...i like this about her, i like her drive her willingness and her strength....I dont see her using her body against brandon i think brandon is just a perv....i mean he looks at her as if he is stalking her somehow, she cannot help the body she was born with anymore than he can help his stupidity....

If coach is smart he will get rid of "loco" soon.

Im also hoping she comes out and basically stuns loco...that would be the most hilarious moment ever!
Im also hoping she plays on our side....:)

deb_U_taunt 09-22-2011 07:59 AM

I agree that Mikayla is one to watch out for and I agree about not seeing her using her body. I think Brandon is projecting and needs to go.

*Anya* 09-22-2011 08:26 AM

Brandon is totally projecting! He is attracted to her, doesn't trust himself and wants her gone so he won't be tempted.

Of course, she wouldn't touch him with a ten-foot pole but that's besides the point. I think he is kind of nuts and will continue to decompensate mentally.

The right person got voted out. Why oh why are they always surprised when they were divisive in the tribes- to get voted out? Clueless. They forget that the game is more social than strategy, especially in the beginning.

Should be a good season.

luv2luvgirls 09-22-2011 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaea (Post 422635)
Lets talk about Mikayla for a moment im kinda of diggen on her to however probably not for the same reasons you are ;)....

That girl isnt afraid of shit, she will climb trees go fishing, and hack a persons nutz off because that is what needs done...i like this about her, i like her drive her willingness and her strength....I dont see her using her body against brandon i think brandon is just a perv....i mean he looks at her as if he is stalking her somehow, she cannot help the body she was born with anymore than he can help his stupidity....

If coach is smart he will get rid of "loco" soon.

Im also hoping she comes out and basically stuns loco...that would be the most hilarious moment ever!
Im also hoping she plays on our side....:)

LMAO well I noticed all her strong points too ;) hehe a lil anyway :D

I would love to see her get to loco.. that boy is all stalker like..

BTW did I say I like the way you think hehe Me too Gaea me too ;)

Rockinonahigh 09-22-2011 11:10 AM

Last night Brandon was like a poor spoiled over grown kid,with a hard on for a hot chick he wont ever begain to handle even if he could even get halfway colse to,then he pulls the im a married man thing shows how much growing up he need to do in real life.Now he has told coach who he is U can bet sooner or later coach will use it against him at some point bu quietly letting the cat out of the bag to some one who will tell everyone on the q.t...I think he is a marked man imho.

deb_U_taunt 09-22-2011 12:08 PM

I agree that telling coach wasn't a smart move. Coach and Russell have history. Did Brandon forget?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh (Post 422732)
Last night Brandon was like a poor spoiled over grown kid,with a hard on for a hot chick he wont ever begain to handle even if he could even get halfway colse to,then he pulls the im a married man thing shows how much growing up he need to do in real life.Now he has told coach who he is U can bet sooner or later coach will use it against him at some point bu quietly letting the cat out of the bag to some one who will tell everyone on the q.t...I think he is a marked man imho.

Guy 09-22-2011 05:03 PM

I think Brandon would have been better off telling everyone in the beginning that he is a Hanz and maybe gained their trust early on.

Now, eventually, it will be used against him at some point by whomever.

Dante 09-22-2011 09:41 PM

On the other hand, I think Ozzie's tribe rocks. Coach's seems "fractured". I wonder who will win at redemption island? lol

luv2luvgirls 09-23-2011 08:08 AM

Dante i was wondering that myself im placing money on Christine depending on the challenge..

Guy maybe but who knows it could have shut the tribe off of him before he had a chance to make a connection, Russel was a bad ass back stabber and to say your a Hanz is like instant untrust,besides Brandon is all over the place he wants to be secretive yet he cant keep his mouth shut.. and he creeps me out with his lust hate on mikayla