Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Instant Turn-Ons (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6932)

ONLY 11-10-2013 10:58 AM

Coming into the bedroom and she is laying there in a sexy little nightie/lingerie.......

She makes the first move slowly and unexpectedly......

Let's start with those two for now.....

nanners 11-10-2013 11:09 AM

Waking up to a frisky butch....:bedfuck:

ONLY 11-10-2013 08:54 PM

that sexy smile that tells me she wants me.....

that look in her eyes when we are hot and heavy......

the sounds that escapes her throat while we make love.......

at times I ask her what she wants me to do and she softly tells me ........

Sweet Bliss 01-26-2014 08:56 AM

Muscle rippling under your skin

Awareness of how I show you my love for all you are.

ONLY 01-26-2014 09:09 AM

When she is all done up for a night out and she is wearing a dress, light make up and hair done, just the right amount of cleavage showing, looking sexy as hell.......INSTANT TURN ON!!!!.....in those moments it is quite alright with me if we are late........

Rolo 01-26-2014 09:10 AM

As easy as flicking a switch

When a plain old T-shirt and jeans fit just right.
A well journeyed life.
Tattoos 1 or 50.
Confidence.
Hands...strong hands, rough hands, working hands, artist hands...complete turn on!

Kenna 04-16-2014 09:49 PM

I was pleasantly reminded today of an instant turn on..
the yin yang energy We share and the incredible intensity.

cinnamongrrl 04-17-2014 04:38 AM

a good vocabulary.....

strong shoulders/back....

an open mind...

:)

ForeverMe 04-17-2014 11:08 AM

The smallest details

The feeling of a strong butch come up behind me and gently touch me while I am cooking. The feel of her wrapping her arms around me - OMG makes me weak in the knees just thinking about it.

Spontaneity - show up at my job with lunch, surprise me with a small getaway, run me a bubble bath, lots of possibilities with this one.

I love love love the smell of a freshly showered woman with just the right amount of her own scent - be it cologne, lotions, etc. or a combination of these things.

A woman that knows my spots. The right touch can mean you can have me right now, I am yours.

Just writing this post has my mind racing.

ONLY 04-18-2014 03:21 PM

seeing the pleasure on her face and her moans.............

tessie 04-21-2014 03:05 PM

Crisp cuffs on Hys dress shirts , that perfect tie coordinated with the perfect vest, the way the whole package is ultra Gentleman * swoon*

WildHorses 04-21-2014 04:40 PM

Hearing a sexy femme's voice on the phone not yelling at me.

SirenManda 04-21-2014 05:05 PM

Hearing him say "I miss you" every day when I'm at work. Sexiness has became more than just sexual contact.

VintageFemme 04-21-2014 06:44 PM

Strong, rough, weathered hands.
Well defined, cut arms.
Catching you watching me.
Sexy whispers in public.
Confidence.

MsTinkerbelly 04-21-2014 06:45 PM

Being wrapped in blankets under the stars with my wife; we couldn't see the massive starry sky when we lived in the city.

Blade 04-21-2014 08:48 PM

Tan legged southern girls of course:fastdraq:

Femmadian 04-25-2014 02:31 PM

Some things that turn an otherwise platonic, innocent situation into an air-crackling, whimpering-like-a-dog torture fest:

-That crunch/scrunch sound of leather as they move slowly and readjust themselves
-Catching a glimpse of their leather boots and shoes
-Languid movements and body language
-That amused look that says, "yes, I know you want me. Now what are you going to do about it?" ... usually followed by a slightly raised brow
-Alternatively, a bashful, blushing butch! Makes my mind go to very naughty places...
-Aviator sunglasses or an otherwise flattering pair of shades. There's something about not being able to see their eyes fully which adds an air of mystery.
-A slightly popped collar on a peacoat in winter paired with an understated, classy scarf... though a well dressed butch in general makes me conflicted - I don't know which I'd enjoy more: watching them move with those clothes on or ripping them off... Decisions, decisions...
-Running fingers through their hair (their own fingers or mine)
-Watching their hands when they drive... I find it hard to keep my hands to myself after that. That's all I need for foreplay!
-Kiss on the back of my hand, a tongue on the palm, etc...
-Tall, tall butches... I'm 5'8 and if you're taller than me, butch, and breathing, I'm basically going to try to rip your clothes off later. No exceptions (well, unless someone else got to you first!).

Basically, I'm a horny bastard. :eyebat:

bokster 04-25-2014 04:00 PM

When a woman I'm quietly crushing on locks eyes with me and let's me know that she knows I'm attracted to her and that the feeling is mutual.

Wicked humor! Physical beauty pales in comparison to a sexy, intelligent mind.

Hey You 04-27-2014 02:55 AM

men's clothes and a short men's haircut.

Or a security uniform. There's something about them.

kittygrrl 04-27-2014 07:27 PM

instant turn-on?

the truth:tea: