Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Beauty, Lifestyles (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Post your Smoothie! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8158)

Gayandgray 09-17-2016 07:01 PM

I just made a smoothie with coconut almond milk, bananas, kale, peanut butter, honey, and an apple. Yum yum!!!!!!!:wine:

kittygrrl 09-17-2016 08:13 PM

hey Gay-

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayandgray (Post 1093765)
I just made a smoothie with coconut almond milk, bananas, kale, peanut butter, honey, and an apple. Yum yum!!!!!!!:wine:

I want to try it! If you can give me some idea of proportions id really appreciate it!!

Gayandgray 09-18-2016 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1093807)
I want to try it! If you can give me some idea of proportions id really appreciate it!!

I just poured an 8oz glass of the plant milk in the blender, tossed in a big hand full of kale, a big tablespoon of natural peanut butter (Teddie's is the brand, crunchy), chopped up an apple and threw that in, a teaspoon and a half of honey (I LOVE honey), 1 1/2 bananas and blended away! :hangloose:

kittygrrl 10-01-2016 10:43 PM

Gray

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayandgray (Post 1094267)
I just poured an 8oz glass of the plant milk in the blender, tossed in a big hand full of kale, a big tablespoon of natural peanut butter (Teddie's is the brand, crunchy), chopped up an apple and threw that in, a teaspoon and a half of honey (I LOVE honey), 1 1/2 bananas and blended away! :hangloose:

It was delicious! thanks:hangloose:

kittygrrl 10-01-2016 10:46 PM

Green Stack

In this order put in blender

2/3--3/4 cup cold water
1 (cut-up) cold pear
1/2 frozen banana slices
1/2 cup spinach
1/2 cup frozen grapes

Blend up to 1 minute. Yum. Great snack!

clay 10-02-2016 07:18 AM

Love my smoothies

Mine usually is:

6 oz. Coconut Almond Breeze unsweetened

1 banana

1 scoop of Premier Protein powder (flavors I like are: EITHER chocolate OR Vanilla Crθme)

Sometimes I use a scoop of the Powdered Peanut Butter PB2 & a banana in the chocolate protein powder

1 cup Pumpkin flavor Greek Yogurt....................:sunglass:

ETA: I add milk first, then banana & mix well, then add yogurt OR PB2, then Protein Powder flavor of choice & blend all well

Okiebug61 10-02-2016 08:29 AM

Red and I have incorporated a lot of essential oils into our daily diets and it's been amazing. Here is our favorite summer time smoothie.

Ingredients

1 clementine or tangerine, peeled and seeds removed
1 orange, peeled and seeds removed
½ tablespoon orange blossom honey
2 drops Orange essential oil
2 drops Tangerine essential oil
4 ounces plain Greek yogurt
4 ounces crushed ice

Instructions

Place everything in a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
Serve immediately.

femmeandstrong 10-02-2016 09:04 AM

for all those who hate green smoothies... I used to as well as mostly still do...

this one is ONLY wonderful...

take a good handful of fresh baby spinach ... a banana (frozen or fresh )... a tablespoon of ground flaxseed ... raspberry kefir... a bit of orange juice...

give it a whirl... I find it quite wonderful and zero taste of spinach !

kittygrrl 10-08-2016 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by femmeandstrong (Post 1098170)
for all those who hate green smoothies... I used to as well as mostly still do...

this one is ONLY wonderful...

take a good handful of fresh baby spinach ... a banana (frozen or fresh )... a tablespoon of ground flaxseed ... raspberry kefir... a bit of orange juice...

give it a whirl... I find it quite wonderful and zero taste of spinach !

now that sounds delicious! I'm going to have to try it!

kittygrrl 10-08-2016 08:47 PM

for dessert-

1 1/4 c coconut hemp milk
2/3 c frozen blueberries
1 banana
1 1/2 tsp hempseed

Blend til smooth. It's really nice tonight!

:fireworks:

kittygrrl 10-21-2016 09:13 PM

Green snack

greengoodness
1-1/4 c organic apple juice
1 c fresh organic spinach
1/4 c frozen banana
1/4 c frozen grapes
1 (heaping) tsp hempseed
Coconut Milk
Blend til smooth. Thin to desired consistency with coconut milk. Amazing!

Orema 10-29-2016 06:48 AM

Emerald Bliss Recipe from Jimbos

I love this combo ....

parsley (leaves, stalks or both)
3 to 5 kale (leaves, stalks or both)
2 celery stalks
1 cucumber
1 tart green apple
slice of ginger (start small – maybe 1/4″ to 1/2″ slice)

In place of the kale I sometimes use collards, chard, or spinach or I'll add carrot or dandelion greens. I like lots of ginger and sometimes I add a green bell pepper. So many ways you adapt this and it's still tasty.

I used to make this in my juicer and will start making it in my blender. I think I'll need to add water.

:bow:

Orema 11-11-2016 07:13 AM

This week I'm making smoothies with ....

– Celery
– Dandelion greens
– Purple Kale
– Cucumbers
– Fresh Turmeric
– Fresh Ginger
– Apple

kittygrrl 11-13-2016 10:15 AM

I have a tutti fruitti smoothie I want to share but I have to work on it a little..does anyone remember tutti fruitti ice cream from (what seems) a million years ago from school??...miss it...I think about it sometimes and wonder why its' gone:confused:

homoe 11-13-2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1106880)
I have a tutti fruitti smoothie I want to share but I have to work on it a little..does anyone remember tutti fruitti ice cream from (what seems) a million years ago from school??...miss it...I think about it sometimes and wonder why its' gone:confused:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...Isiftyz5REjix9

I not only remember the ice cream but I remember Little Richard's song..but then again I'm older than dirt........LOL

kittygrrl 11-13-2016 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1106895)

I not only remember the ice cream but I remember Little Richard's song..but then again I'm older than dirt........LOL

hmmm let's see how old..do you remember cooked meals in the lunchroom? Did you have tutti frutti ice cream sandwiches made with waffle squares? If not my dirt Trumps yours :)

kittygrrl 11-13-2016 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1106895)

hmmm let's see how old..do you remember cooked meals in the lunchroom? Did you have tutti frutti ice cream sandwiches made with waffle squares? If not my dirt Trumps yours :) I recall Little Richard vaguely but remember dancing to the Monkeys:byebye:

homoe 11-13-2016 12:44 PM

WELL it's not a contest but...........LMAO

Sunday February 9th 1964 when The Beatles' first appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show, I was just a few months shy of being an "official teenager":beatles:

Can ya trump that...LOL

kittygrrl 11-13-2016 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1106913)
WELL it's not a contest but...........LMAO

Sunday February 9th 1964 when The Beatles' first appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show, I was just a few months shy of being an "official teenager":beatles:

Can ya trump that...LOL

uhh..think I was almost ten lol..you win:jester:

Orema 11-20-2016 07:38 AM

This week I'm making smoothies with ....

– Celery
– Dandelion greens
– Collards
– Chard
– Spinach
– Beets with the green tops
– a huge carrot
– Cucumbers
– Fresh Turmeric
– Fresh Ginger
– Apples

The grocer told me beets and turmeric combo is good. I'll give that a try. Maybe toss in some berries.