Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Romance (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   HELP WANTED! Valentine's Day..... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4555)

Library_girl 02-02-2012 01:38 AM

HELP WANTED! Valentine's Day.....

Okay, butches, guys, and anyone with good advice!

Valentine's Day is approaching and I need some help! It has been at least 8 years since I've had a butch in my life. Now I'm in a new relationship with a wonderful butch and I have no idea what to get hym for Valentine's Day!! To give you a little bit of background......hy's 50, very butch, Daddy, biker, and well, just awesome. Yes, I know I am totally smitten and biased. :) ANYWAY, I am way out of practice and I need all the advice I can get when it comes to Valentine's Day! HELP!!!!

Thankyouverymuch.

RNguy 02-02-2012 03:15 AM

ideas

Quote:

Originally Posted by Library_girl (Post 518209)

Valentine's Day is approaching and I need some help! It has been at least 8 years since I've had a butch in my life. Now I'm in a new relationship with a wonderful butch and I have no idea what to get hym for Valentine's Day!! To give you a little bit of background......hy's 50, very butch, Daddy, biker, and well, just awesome. Yes, I know I am totally smitten and biased. :) ANYWAY, I am way out of practice and I need all the advice I can get when it comes to Valentine's Day! HELP!!!!

Thankyouverymuch.

You seem like you are really happy and in love so hand write hym a very detailed letter telling hym how much you love and appreciate the daddy hy is to you and how great hy is. Trust me , having a handwritten letter that you time to write will mean so much . Stick that in a card and spray it with hys favorite perfume that you wear . Make his favorite food and dessert and do a candle light dinner for him . If you know something he wants that you can afford and hy hasn't bought it yet then get it for hym and wrap it nice . Honestly , its the free little things that require you to take the time out to do and its done from your heart that speaks real volume of love . How about that idea ? There are a lot of butches and guys on this site that are bikers so they may have some biker gift ideas for you . Good luck and Congrats to you and your daddy !!!!!! - RNguy

Sachita 02-02-2012 06:00 AM

Maybe the relationship is still too new BUT what would be hot is writing hym an invite to be hys fantasy for a whole 24 hour period. Hy picks the day and from the moment you wake up until the following morning you are hys complete fantasy. The invitation must outline that it's whatever hy wants, however if you do have limits you should list those as well. You can even give suggestive hints;

"Whatever you desire, I am yours... your Joan Clever, Susie homemaker, french maid, sex slave, naught girl... you write the script and I am your puppet."

Of course hy has to write it out because the boundaries and expectations should be clear and you should have an open mind.

Have fun!

adorable 02-02-2012 07:11 AM

Ohhh...I am the best gift giver. Everyone has always told me that anyway. lol. I personally would stay away from anything motorcycle related but that's just me. If there is something hy collects, that is a great place to start. Or, and this is fabulous - the candy that hy used to eat as a kid that they don't make anymore.
http://www.oldtimecandy.com/

I have a serious map fetish and one of the best gifts that I got for Christmas was a Russian War map that showed the (poor) strategy of France. The guy that sent it to me knows me well. That gift included everything that I love. It was simple too, I doubt it cost much and was just perfect.

There are places to get things personalized all over the web. Almost everything can be. A bdsm pic can be made into a mousepad lol. Just about anything you can imagine can be customized and it's super affordable.

For girl gifts I'm fond of giving Coach wristlets. They too are very affordable and ship quickly in beautiful fancy packaging. It's impossible to pick a wrong Coach anything.

http://www.coach.com/online/handbags...LOC=LN1&LOC=LN

betenoire 02-02-2012 08:19 AM

Does hy drink?

http://img2.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.287594022.jpg

ruffryder 02-02-2012 09:32 AM

how about a day on the bike! Of course, you will have to ask him to take you for a ride. lol. . pack a picnic lunch, get out on the bike and enjoy the day, beach? In the evening maybe dress up and make a nice dinner by candlelight. You can do this on a day you both have off close to V Day or on the day depending your schedules. Happy Valentines Day! :loveletter:

Library_girl 02-02-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betenoire (Post 518273)
[URL="http://www.etsy.com/listing/90359220/flask-custom-poison-flask"]Does hy drink?

Nope, hy's not much of a drinker. But very much into coffee! I can explore that! Great idea!

Library_girl 02-02-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruffryder (Post 518297)
how about a day on the bike! Of course, you will have to ask him to take you for a ride. lol. . pack a picnic lunch, get out on the bike and enjoy the day, beach? In the evening maybe dress up and make a nice dinner by candlelight. You can do this on a day you both have off close to V Day or on the day depending your schedules. Happy Valentines Day! :loveletter:

I love this idea! Very fun and very sexy. Thanks!

Library_girl 02-02-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sachita (Post 518232)
Maybe the relationship is still too new BUT what would be hot is writing hym an invite to be hys fantasy for a whole 24 hour period. Hy picks the day and from the moment you wake up until the following morning you are hys complete fantasy. The invitation must outline that it's whatever hy wants, however if you do have limits you should list those as well. You can even give suggestive hints;

"Whatever you desire, I am yours... your Joan Clever, Susie homemaker, french maid, sex slave, naught girl... you write the script and I am your puppet."

Of course hy has to write it out because the boundaries and expectations should be clear and you should have an open mind.

Have fun!

I really LOVE this idea. Wouldn't this be more of a present to me? :) LOL

Library_girl 02-02-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adorable (Post 518248)
Ohhh...I am the best gift giver. Everyone has always told me that anyway. lol. I personally would stay away from anything motorcycle related but that's just me. If there is something hy collects, that is a great place to start. Or, and this is fabulous - the candy that hy used to eat as a kid that they don't make anymore.
http://www.oldtimecandy.com/

I have a serious map fetish and one of the best gifts that I got for Christmas was a Russian War map that showed the (poor) strategy of France. The guy that sent it to me knows me well. That gift included everything that I love. It was simple too, I doubt it cost much and was just perfect.

There are places to get things personalized all over the web. Almost everything can be. A bdsm pic can be made into a mousepad lol. Just about anything you can imagine can be customized and it's super affordable.

For girl gifts I'm fond of giving Coach wristlets. They too are very affordable and ship quickly in beautiful fancy packaging. It's impossible to pick a wrong Coach anything.

http://www.coach.com/online/handbags...LOC=LN1&LOC=LN

Of course! Something personalized! That's a great idea! Thank you!

Library_girl 02-02-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNguy (Post 518219)
You seem like you are really happy and in love so hand write hym a very detailed letter telling hym how much you love and appreciate the daddy hy is to you and how great hy is. Trust me , having a handwritten letter that you time to write will mean so much . Stick that in a card and spray it with hys favorite perfume that you wear . Make his favorite food and dessert and do a candle light dinner for him . If you know something he wants that you can afford and hy hasn't bought it yet then get it for hym and wrap it nice . Honestly , its the free little things that require you to take the time out to do and its done from your heart that speaks real volume of love . How about that idea ? There are a lot of butches and guys on this site that are bikers so they may have some biker gift ideas for you . Good luck and Congrats to you and your daddy !!!!!! - RNguy

Yes, I am quite happy and in love. A friend of mine also suggested a handwritten letter, so obviously this is a good idea! Thank you for your ideas and your good wishes. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, so I want to make sure I express that!

Legendryder 02-02-2012 05:46 PM

Does hy have a cup holder on hys bike? That is my biggest peeve, cause I don't. Which means I have NO place to carry my coffee. Grrrrrrr. Anyhow, they make pretty cool cup holders that attach to the handle bars (which I need to get one day). That, a new travel mug, and some REALLY good coffee would be a great gift. (Yes, this may be a hint.) rofl

SweetJane 02-02-2012 06:28 PM

Library Girl,
It sounds like you have some spectacular ideas for Valentine's Day. I'm so happy that you've found someone special. My last two Valentine's Days sucked big even though I was with someone. I'll be spending this one quite alone this year.

Big hugs and joy for you both!

Okiebug61 02-02-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Library_girl (Post 518209)

Thankyouverymuch.

I'm a light butch so I may miss the mark here. As far as I am concerned if I was single and dating you. YOU would be enough. Hope the 2 of you have a great V-Day!

Toughy 02-02-2012 07:32 PM

if he is a coffee lover

www.bluebottlecoffee.net