Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dating, Marriage, Family (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Couples- how did you meet your partner? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1937)

JDeere 02-24-2019 10:41 AM

Facebook group!

We found we have quite a lot in common! So we starting talking, then progressed to the date stuff, then she is visiting and then see what happens.

Kätzchen 09-21-2021 07:41 PM

Rico & I met each other at a friends-only afternoon dinner party and we had such a lovely time with our mutual friends that we plotted to see each other as often as we could, in the beginning.

We've been inseparable since that late August afternoon. We've laughed together and cried and we've grown so incredibly close over the past 2 and a half years that we made our engagement official, recently.

We have plans for our wedding, next year, but we may wait a little while longer until the pandemic subsides and life (and travel) is safer for us and our chosen family of friends. :stillheart:

Stone-Butch 09-23-2021 01:19 PM

Meet your partner

I was working at the Vet hospital and my friends ex gf came in with her new puppy. She was worried the little one had problems. Before the vet came out to see her I said to her that the puppy had rickets (bow legs and all). I told her she should take it back and try for one without the problem. Sure enough, the vet says, rickets, you should try to get another puppy. Well that was the beginning, I asked her out to pizza and beer and she said yes and we were happy for 22 more years.

homoe 09-23-2021 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1285396)
I was working at the Vet hospital and my friends ex gf came in with her new puppy. She was worried the little one had problems. Before the vet came out to see her I said to her that the puppy had rickets (bow legs and all). I told her she should take it back and try for one without the problem. Sure enough, the vet says, rickets, you should try to get another puppy. Well that was the beginning, I asked her out to pizza and beer and she said yes and we were happy for 22 more years.

What a wonderful story Stone!

I met Mary at the office job I got when I first moved to Milwaukee & I met my "traveling companion" at the hotel's front office where I always stayed at in Chicago.

Mel C. 09-25-2021 01:32 PM

My wife and I posted in butch-femme forums so our screen names were familiar to each other. We met in person at a BFP Reunion (would love to see another one of those...reunion, not wife). I thought to myself "I wish I could be with a woman like her." I thought she was beautiful, intelligent and funny, but she was "unavailable" at the time. Fast forward a year or two at another Reunion and another case of bad timing. Over the next several years, we both found ourselves in and out of relationships. We also wandered in and out of the butch-femme community. It must have been about 10 years between our first encounter (in-person) and our first kiss. It was well worth the wait.