Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

clay 04-25-2016 04:55 PM

Talapia Florentine with steamed French green beans and a wedge of tomato

cinnamongrrl 04-25-2016 04:57 PM

String cheese...and I think I may be too tired to manage anything else..

Chad 04-25-2016 05:06 PM

Dinner

I am heating up a premade chickenfried steak and country cream gravy. Ice tea to drink.

Gemme 04-25-2016 06:34 PM

I had a fancy BLT followed by some coconut crunch cookies and ice cream.

Because I'm a grown up and I can, dammit.

RockOn 04-25-2016 07:37 PM

Gemme, that sounds delish! :)

I am sitting here in Hungry Howie's waiting on my free large thin crust THE WORKS cooked extra brown, crunchy and crisp. That Gomer ... as in Pyle ... manager is here ... I reamed him out last time I was in here ... I saw him in the back when I came in a little bit ago and summoned him to come forward and speak with me. He sent another guy to the register who told me I had a free pizza coming any size, any ingredients. Then the Gomer came over and apologized over and over for not offering me the pizza free that night of THE INCIDENT. Okay, I forgive and forget. But if I am handed a white edged limp pizza, you may read about me in the papers tomorrow. LOL! Only kidding! ;) The floor, walls and backdoor kitchen blinds won't get an opportunity to wear this one.

cinnamongrrl 04-25-2016 08:32 PM

I upgraded to cheese and crackers....and nutella straight from the jar...

Sometimes I just like to get jiggy with it....

Gaelic ale sounded good and was...I brought it outside with me to look for the moon but instead found a Luna moth...AND the first fire fly of the season...but it wasn't lighting it's butt up...yet

<<<Posting tipsy so I'm typing too much...lol

Bèsame* 04-25-2016 09:01 PM

I chopped up some of the chicken that was left over from last night, and made chicken salad. Yum, with mayo and a dallup of sour cream. Chopped celery,onion, green pepper, made on jalapeño cheese bread.
Cucumber and tomato side salad.

It's the easy stuff when we work late.

grenade 04-25-2016 09:57 PM

Pizza! Thin crust. Artichoke, spinach, avocado, zucchini, onion and vegan Follow Your Heart mozzarella on a garlic sauce.

candy_coated_bitch 04-25-2016 10:16 PM

Oriental flavored ramen.

Sweet Bliss 04-25-2016 11:25 PM

Tonight's repast.

chicken breasts slathered in basil and olive oil, on top of green bean casserole with mushrooms, black olives and lots of fresh garlic.

served with fresh salad (feta, tomatoes, etc.)

cinnamongrrl 04-26-2016 05:53 AM

I'm working...um pretty much all day...so

I'm boiling extra hard boiled eggs to take with tonight..and making a to go yogurt parfait...and I will be sure to have pumpkin and sunflower seed mixture with me too.

It doesn't seem that there is a break room per say
..like with a fridge and microwave. So I guess it will be sammiches and such...and fruit maybe

Sweet Bliss 04-26-2016 09:05 AM

leftovers... :jester:

Gemme 04-26-2016 07:57 PM

Technically, it's a Sargento Balanced Break because I ate lunch late and won't eat a heavy meal before bed.

girl_dee 04-26-2016 08:17 PM

Chargrilled Oysters and Grilled Amberjack

:cheesy:

Chad 04-27-2016 07:18 PM

Dinner

I had a cheese sandwich and chips. Ice tea to drink.

randrum 04-27-2016 07:41 PM

Stuffed crust pizza

Sweet Bliss 04-27-2016 07:51 PM

Leftovers, again, LoL

girl_dee 04-27-2016 08:05 PM

baked chicken, brussell sprouts , goat cheese. .........

Jesse 04-28-2016 08:50 AM

Roasted mojo marinated chicken, and a spring salad with cukes, red onion and tomato. Also, chunks of avocado, and a glass of icy cold spring water that I infused with fresh strawberries & pineapple thanks to this handy dandy water pitcher I have that has an infusion chamber in it.

Chad 04-28-2016 02:18 PM

Dinner

I am making linguine with fresh tomatoes, mushrooms, bellpeppers, and homemade meatballs. Yummy!

:cowboy: