Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

~ocean 01-31-2013 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sierragirrl (Post 740787)
i am looking forward to one of these doctors to figure out what is going on with me..
i am looking forward to being healthy again.
tired of being in limbo just fix me already
oh i am looking forward to these skunk friends of mine to leave my house!

oooooi am looking forward to lilbit playin ball soon..should get the phone call in the next two weeks.
PLAY BALL! maybe catch the Red Sox game this year..yes please.
fleetwood mac playing in Sacramento yes plz!

I hope u feel better soon sierra ~~
red sox tickets should be VERY available lol ~ just saying :)

easygoingfemme 01-31-2013 07:21 AM

Teaching a sold out cooking class tonight.

Our homeschool group tomorrow, running community lunch with the kids. We're making Mediterranean pizzas. Yum.

Spending Sunday and Monday with my guy, with both of us mostly off of work and kid free for both days. I will still be "on" for work but don't have to go anywhere for it- just checking in on things here and there.

WingsOnFire 01-31-2013 07:23 AM

I am so looking forward to not coughing so hard I fear I need depends lol.

MaggieBluIze 01-31-2013 07:51 AM

I am looking forward to a 3 day weekend!!!!
I have no plans, will probably be bored,
but this is a bored I am very okay with!!!

Happy Friday Eve E/everyone!!!!!

MsM 01-31-2013 10:23 AM

I am totally looking forward to seeing Hunter Valentine this weekend. Tight jeans, big stompy boots, sheer top and fake eyelashes! Also.. glitter. lots and lots of body glitter.

Squee,

Bèsame* 01-31-2013 11:06 AM

Waiting...

For the break to be over...nervous, excited..smiling...anxious... Waiting...tongue tied...again :)

KCBUTCH 01-31-2013 11:39 PM

20 days until school starts up again
I am very excited about my classes
Interpersonal Communication
Intercultural Communication
Social Psychology
Cultural Anthropology
and my two intern classes
that will give me 16 units and leave the semester with 83 going into BA/MA program.
even with this load of classes I foresee keeping up my GPA 3.67/4 then I will graduate in June with Honors :) VERY EXCITING TIMES

ScandalAndy 02-01-2013 07:17 AM

OMG...show this weekend. I choreographed the number that I'm in and I'm so freaking jazzed to have my first performance as a full troupe member.

However, the costume is booty shorts and a bra. That's got me more than a little nervous.

QueenofSmirks 02-01-2013 07:44 AM

Playing poker tonight!
Meeting with a friend / former-coworker tomorrow for dinner
Vegas in 5 weeks!!

cinnamongrrl 02-01-2013 08:30 AM

I'm looking forward to (and craving) some wicked good seafood....

I think a trip to the coast should be planned in the very near future... :)

Hellooooooo MAINE! (or the Cape)

Teddybear 02-01-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 (Post 741399)
I'm looking forward to (and craving) some wicked good seafood....

I think a trip to the coast should be planned in the very near future... :)

Hellooooooo MAINE! (or the Cape)

Throwing my head back laughing r u reading my mind

Bard 02-01-2013 09:11 AM

A new Tattoo this month well adding to a existing one a small addition putting my stripes under the badge numbers on my arm

Tommi 02-01-2013 09:41 AM

$$$$ Tax Return

JAGG 02-01-2013 09:47 AM

This weekend with no projects to do !!! If it is nice I want to wax my truck.

bright_arrow 02-01-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommi (Post 741431)
$$$$ Tax Return

Me too! :)

Venus007 02-01-2013 10:49 AM

Tonight

Tonight, the honey lamb & I are going out for dinner and drinks then to a hockey game with some friends.

I am especially looking forward to a bloody steak followed by a fine cigar and some mellow bourbon then topped off with high sticking and fights on the ice.

Oh yeah, gonna be a good night

dixie 02-01-2013 11:02 AM

Tomorrow......

Tomorrow is my *game day* so to speak. Those who laugh and call me a lil ol' lady for playing bingo...just keep right on...I love my bingo dammit lol Tomorrow, I will drive 2+ hours to sit in a bingo hall for 11+ hours. If I play my cards right (well, if I am dealt the *right* cards), I have a chance of walking out of the bingo hall $45K richer than when I went in. That would be super duper handy dandy and I could certainly use the $$$$. Personally, though, it's all about the fun for me. I really am a simple person who is easy to please, and bingo is my thing lol I will be happy if I just win enough to cover my $200 entrance fee lol Wish me luck tomorrow y'all! :hangloose: :D

starryeyes 02-01-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScandalAndy (Post 741369)
OMG...show this weekend. I choreographed the number that I'm in and I'm so freaking jazzed to have my first performance as a full troupe member.

However, the costume is booty shorts and a bra. That's got me more than a little nervous.

Werk!!!!!!!!!!

starryeyes 02-01-2013 11:13 AM

In 8 minutes, I will have a client no-show which means I will have the rest of the day off to get pretty, clean my room, go to the gym and file Justin's taxes.

Starting the countdown...

KCBUTCH 02-01-2013 12:41 PM

1230 mtg today
having a house full of laughter, games, conversation and friends tomorrow evening
it is much needed!