Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

cathexis 12-10-2018 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn (Post 1234052)
Next weekend... the first run away mini vacation with my girl

This sounds like the best of the lot. Have a great time.

All I got is a PT eval in the AM...wait a sec that's in a few hours.
Nap time.

FireSignFemme 12-10-2018 01:48 AM

Time in the kitchen with J tomorrow . We're going shopping together, always fun in and of itself, and then making sweets for the holidays. Can't remember everything thing but homemade caramels dipped in chocolate, Christmas Crack, some kind of cheesecake something dessert bars, that I know. She has a little purple KitchenAid mixer which she says will make things go faster, possible for us to get a lot done in just one day. After we finish making everything we're leaving things to cool and while they set heading to the dollar store to pick up some holiday print bags, containers, wrappers, ... whatever it is we need to package the treats up for gift giving. I really like my son's girlfriend she's like the daughter I never had.

GeorgiaMa'am 12-10-2018 07:18 PM

Baking more Christmas cookies tomorrow. Actually, there's no baking involved with these - I'm making Butterscotch Haystacks. My family used to have these every year at Christmas. I don't know why we stopped - I guess no one thought to make them for awhile, then they were forgotten. I'm all for bringing them back.

JDeere 12-10-2018 09:13 PM

A legit job opportunity!

Gemme 12-10-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1234184)
Baking more Christmas cookies tomorrow. Actually, there's no baking involved with these - I'm making Butterscotch Haystacks. My family used to have these every year at Christmas. I don't know why we stopped - I guess no one thought to make them for awhile, then they were forgotten. I'm all for bringing them back.

I used to love haystacks! It's been forever since I had any.

girl_dee 12-11-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1234219)
I used to love haystacks! It's been forever since I had any.

I am going to google this.

Kenna 12-11-2018 06:11 PM

For spring to warm Emerald Village, Little Switzerland so I can make my first trip of the season.

My next camping trip.

A trip to Folly Beach.

A week or 2 in Shenandoah at my sister's and the surrounding mountains.

Making and selling my bird feeders from antique glass.

Finishing several projects.

Kenna 12-16-2018 08:48 PM

The next 3 days of SUNSHINE...

GeorgiaMa'am 12-16-2018 11:31 PM

Getting to sleep . . .

RockOn 12-17-2018 12:36 AM

Hey GeorgiaMa'am

Me too!!!!

I went on and got up ... have been cleaning house. All that rolling over in bed was making me feel dizzy.
;)

FireSignFemme 12-17-2018 01:05 AM

Me three. I'm so tired, can barely keep my eyes open. However each time I go to bed when my head hits the pillow suddenly I'm awake and can't fall asleep. I have to. Tomorrow J is with me a full day, starting early as we have a lot of holiday baking to do. I want my son to marry her, not her to flee in terror because of the thought of me as a mother in law. So I've got to be nice - not hostile, mean and crabby. Maybe I'll have some hot chocolate, herb tea... I don't know something to help me relax/conk me out. I sincerely hope my son appreciates all I'm doing for him.

RebelDyke 12-17-2018 04:26 AM

Once I get my grades in.... I am looking forward to the very much needed holiday/between semester break! Yes this means catching up on sleep AND netflix!

I'm not going to know what to do with myself :deepthoughts:

girl_dee 12-20-2018 02:02 PM

A long overdue haircut!!!!!

CherylNYC 12-20-2018 03:21 PM

Ollabelle is playing in NYC tonight. This is going to be a very meaningful concert for me.

JDeere 12-20-2018 07:44 PM

The weekend and time with family.

cathexis 12-21-2018 03:42 AM

A doctor's office appt with my Trauma Surgeon at the nearest Level 1 Center who operated on me. 6 hours away, but maybe, I can get something better for pain.

Everyone's so opiate paranoid (pet peeve). All of those public service announcements even have the docs jittery. Even the people who honestly have pain aren't getting pain control.

homoe 12-21-2018 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1235498)
A doctor's office appt with my Trauma Surgeon at the nearest Level 1 Center who operated on me. 6 hours away, but maybe, I can get something better for pain.

Everyone's so opiate paranoid (pet peeve). All of those public service announcements even have the docs jittery. Even the people who honestly have pain aren't getting pain control.

:goodpost:

So very true! It's also a pet peeve of mine as well!

nhplowboi 12-21-2018 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girl_dee (Post 1235434)
A long overdue haircut!!!!!

Go for a mullet! :)

homoe 12-21-2018 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhplowboi (Post 1235510)
Go for a mullet! :)

...........:giggle:...............

2qt 12-21-2018 02:14 PM

Looking forward to spending Christmas in the beautiful blue mountains with friends..... Even though I get the feeling it's going to be like a Christmas with the Kranks, it will be great to just get away....I think lol....

8 women.....6 children.... Wilderness......

What possibly could go wrong.....Right? :seeingstars: