Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Kenna 04-17-2012 05:03 PM

After starting my drive at 5:30am... 3 + hours on the road.. busting my ass at work, attending 4 meetings and a brain storm session with boss... cramming in 1.5 years of data in one day...my kick ass boots kicking my ass and throwing out my S.I. joint... roasting till I was Medium Well while getting stuck on highway ... I am looking forward to a nice long soak in the tub and a foot massage.

clay 04-17-2012 05:15 PM

sitting out on the veranda..watching the moss sway in the trees...coffee....and her smile....yea...that is what I am looking forward to....smiles
kisses....
waking up snuggled next to her warm, sexy body!

cara 04-17-2012 06:04 PM

packin' up and moving back to a city I love and thrive in. :D

WingsOnFire 04-17-2012 06:45 PM

Getting through my training classes so I can have my own log in and work at my own desk. I am sure I am driving the girl that I am sitting with nuts lol. I love my new job!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

And of course.. dinner... I am starving!

sylvie 04-17-2012 07:23 PM

so many things --

- first day of the weight loss support group i am starting at work.. i'm petrified to be leading this, but excited at the same time.. and people talking at work about how they can't wait... i feel good about doing this.. i feel like i'm not only paying it forward, but creating a safe space for strength and motivation for myself as well.

- having everything come together for the college course i want to take.. getting the official acceptance, and now awaiting the spot, the details, and everything to iron out.. my determination tells me everyday, i've got this! & i know i soooo, sooooo want this...

- August, can't come soon enough.. Distance is never easy, and distance won't be forever.. But we make the best of our situation everyday and live in reality... Also, making plans for Our future, and working towards that when We *will* be together, finally.. Our openness, trust and love with one another, helps Us take steps forward constantly.. And i'm an excited girl making plans with Him.. to visit again in August, to pack & move in the fall, to family time and special bonding with both Our families & becoming one big happy family, to getting everything ready for Our future together, right down to the i do's.. Our future is bright & i'm gitty with excitement.. & love the stuffing outta Him... ♥♥ But in the meantime, i'm grateful and appreciative for everything that allows Us time together each and everyday - and His willingness to always be completely real with me, as i am with Him..

Happy girl.. full of joy.. smiles from the inside out.. Life is good.

Miss Scarlett 04-18-2012 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claybaby (Post 567035)
sitting out on the veranda..watching the moss sway in the trees...coffee....and her smile....yea...that is what I am looking forward to....smiles
kisses....
waking up snuggled next to her warm, sexy body!

Yes Honey...i'm looking forward to this too...:heartbeat:

Kenna 04-18-2012 05:09 AM

When I get home this weekend... I'm looking forward to a trip to my favorite coffee shop to enjoy the company of good friends, their laughter and moral support, to catch up on their stories, to plan a possible "family" cookout soon, to arrange visiting T's mother and making them Orange Cream Pies to share (I adore his parents and their gentle acceptance and recognition...), to invite Blade's parents to lunch or dinner (I miss them so much in my busy days, such good people), to possibly plan a camping trip soon with all our local peeps, to kick back and enjoy a raspberry smoothie.... to soak up and enjoy a drama-free, stress-free, NON work evening.... down time.

puddin' 04-19-2012 02:48 PM

i'ma simple boi...

bein' able to hang me clothes outside and smellin' sunshine in 'em when i fold 'em...

(knee injury currently prohibits dis delight)

Sassy 04-19-2012 03:06 PM

... having my own space again ... :D

clay 04-19-2012 05:18 PM

tomorrow...tomorrow...my baby will be here, and in my arms, on our island.....its been too many days....I can hardly wait..probably won't sleep a wink tonight!!!

Miss Scarlett 04-19-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claybaby (Post 568316)
tomorrow...tomorrow...my baby will be here, and in my arms, on our island.....its been too many days....I can hardly wait..probably won't sleep a wink tonight!!!

me too Honey...i'm super excited about seeing you, being on those strong SSB arms and about being able to grab a super jumbo Cafe Americano before leaving town...only Starbucks knows how to make this the right way...:winky:

Blade 04-19-2012 06:34 PM

looking at a camper tomorrow

jac 04-19-2012 06:50 PM

What I am looking forward to...

Working as a paid employee at the shelter.
Having a steady earned income.
Getting to sleep in more often than not.
Being able to watch movies again.
Having time to read something other than textbooks.
Eventually going back for my Masters.

SoulShineFemme 04-19-2012 07:07 PM

May 31st.
For the love 'o Gawwwd please hurry up and get here..... I'm so done!

WingsOnFire 04-19-2012 07:09 PM

The future... and its possibilities...

girl_dee 04-19-2012 08:17 PM

getting my immigration language test overwith
a night away with Syr, i love our road trips

:carride:

Talon 04-20-2012 09:35 AM

Seeing Lucero play, followed by a nice dinner out this weekend.

JustJo 04-20-2012 10:35 AM

...an upcoming vacation :cheesy:

WingsOnFire 04-20-2012 10:44 AM

Hym.... And the possibilities of a great weekend with him.

theoddz 04-20-2012 10:46 AM

We're heading up to a private resort in Utah shortly, for the weekend. It's going to be a nice, peaceful easy-going, laid back, romantic weekend with just her and me. :winky::heartbeat::cowboy::3femme:

"La Madre de los Casa Ranas", (Miss Myra) will be managing The. Big. Frog. House. while I'm gone. (see below):awww::frog::frog::frog::awww:

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/w...ngSaturday.jpg

She's good at it. :winky:

~Theo~ :bouquet: