Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   That awkward moment when..... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4456)

buttercupmuffin 01-14-2012 10:30 AM

That awkward moment when.....

Very simple game, start with "That awkward moment when...." and add something that you've actually awkwardly experienced or something others can relate too!

That awkward moment when you realize that your fly has been down all day......

...and go!

Scuba 01-14-2012 10:39 AM

That awkward moment when you realize you put your underwear on backwards...

dixie 01-14-2012 10:43 AM

http://verydemotivational.files.word...imal-site1.jpg

buttercupmuffin 01-14-2012 10:45 AM

That awkward moment when you see that the person you were calling out too in a stranger rather than your friend. :seconddoh:

dixie 01-14-2012 10:48 AM

yes, this has happened to me lol

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZZfEOlb84P...le%2BSound.png

buttercupmuffin 01-14-2012 10:55 AM

That awkward moment when you realize that that wasn't really a fart...:passinggas:

Novelafemme 01-14-2012 10:55 AM

that awkward moment when you realize the itty bitty fart you let slip was not only silent AND violent but a mushroom cloud of stench filled red arrows pointing directly at you.

Novelafemme 01-14-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scubadyke (Post 504268)
That awkward moment when you realize you put your underwear on backwards...

i did this recently but with my daughters undies. i finally had to take them off at work 'cause i just couldn't take it anymore. ;)

Hollylane 01-14-2012 11:02 AM

That awkward moment when you realize that someone does remember you, and your first meeting was a not so flattering moment in your life.

buttercupmuffin 01-14-2012 11:02 AM

That awkward moment when sneeze in public and it turns out to be a nasal explosion with no kleenex in sight.

buttercupmuffin 01-14-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollylane (Post 504288)
That awkward moment when you realize that someone does remember you, and your first meeting was a not so flattering moment in your life.

Oooo! Or that awkward moment when you run into someone who knows you and you, for the life of you can't remember who the eff they are!

Scuba 01-14-2012 11:07 AM

That awkward moment when you realize you just sent the text meant for your girlfriend to your brother.. :|

Miss Scarlett 01-14-2012 11:14 AM

That awkward moment when you discover the back of your skirt is tucked into your pantyhose...

Or when a wire in your underwire bra escapes and is emerging like a snake from the neckline of your shirt...

1QuirkyKiwi 01-14-2012 11:21 AM

That awkward moment when....
You try to prevent a burp happening, only it escapes LOUDLY and echoes around the Church as the Bride and Groom say their vows! :|

....It was something I ate at the Breakfast Reception....honest! :o

ruby_woo 01-14-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett (Post 504299)
[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"]That awkward moment when you discover the back of your skirt is tucked into your pantyhose...

I did this once, walked through the busy San Francisco airport and had no idea. I am awesome.

That awkward moment when you realize you gave a great presentation at work with a large blueberry on your tooth.

ONLY 01-14-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scubadyke (Post 504294)
That awkward moment when you realize you just sent the text meant for your girlfriend to your brother.. :|

That awkward moment when you realize you just sent the text meant for your girlfriend to your ex (son's father) :|

Kobi 01-14-2012 12:37 PM

That awkward moment when you realize you are wearing 2 different shoes.

Or the one when getting ready for bed, you realize your shirt is inside out. You would think someone would have said something but noooooooo.

These are just two of the reasons I now lay my clothes out the night before. Apparently, my eyes cannot be trusted in the morning.

Cin 01-14-2012 12:51 PM

That awkward moment when your bra strap breaks and you go into a bathroom stall take off your shirt hang it on the back of the door, remove your bra to pin it and someone opens the door that apparently didn’t lock and you are standing there topless in your jeans.

dixie 01-14-2012 01:03 PM

That awkward moment when you are surrounded by 20+ family members you haven't seen since you were about 8 years old and they all want to pinch your cheeks and tell you that you'd better settle down with a good butch soon before you become an old maid....sooooo....you sneak outside as far as possible to smoke half a pack of marlboros and still hit the wifi to post in the awkward moment thread. Lol. :seeingstars:

buttercupmuffin 01-14-2012 04:15 PM

That awkward moment that you check yourself in the mirror and find food in your teeth... and your last meal was HOURS ago. :|