Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Made You Cry Today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6022)

Gemme 11-11-2012 09:07 PM

What Made You Cry Today?

Okay, I've gone through 37 PAGES of threads in this forum since the beginning of the site and there are threads on happiness and pissoffedness and disappointments and ones about what cracked you up and what you're doing but I saw nary one mention of tears.

Here are the ground rules: this can be what made you cry happy tears or sad tears or mad tears or tears for no reason or unknown reasons or too many reasons BUT this is NOT a thread to be passive aggressive and/or try to slide a jab at someone. Keep it clean, folks.

This is simply about you and the water and salt droplets you shed today.

Gemme 11-11-2012 09:09 PM

Now, for what started my search for crying threads:

This song is sweet and sad and beautiful and the tears just trickled down as I listened to it.

Love this artist. Love this ditty.

NorCalStud 11-11-2012 09:24 PM

an amazing thread

I cried for my human condition. Im not a super hero. I have episodes where I will don a torture coat and be in fear for awhile. I will be in agony and want a way out. I realize what I.am doing and cant rescue myself for awhile. Then I see they are feelings. I can do something about this that is healthy. I cried because I was dis---couraged(my courage was away). Then I cried when I realized I was in charge of my pain.

nycfem 11-11-2012 09:25 PM

Glad you started this thread, Gemme. I've always liked it. Last time I cried was Friday. BB was having issues with a relative and cried out of feeling hurt, so I started crying. To me there is just about nothing more painful than knowing my husbutch is hurting. All is well now, thank goodness.

SleepyButch 11-11-2012 09:27 PM

When I started on my journey home today... I cried.

clay 11-11-2012 09:28 PM

Thanks to all the Female Veterans...

Thinking of all the women who unselfishly gave their lives and suffered incredibly for our Country...who are true heroines....I salute each and every one of you!!!.......I cry for you each one...(f)

Kenna 11-11-2012 09:33 PM

tomorrow I give my puppy to her new owner ...
we had some special cuddle quiet time today ...
I know this is for the best and that she'll be very well taken care of...
but it doesn't hurt less.
I've made many sacrifices and given up things and those I love because of hardships in my life or theirs ... this struck home even deeper because she won't understand why she's being pulled from her home and me... because this is one more time I've had to give up someone I love deeply.
such a sweet little love bug.
She'll be with a family who can get her medical care and spend more time with her ... but she won't cuddle with anyone like she does me. When Blade had to puppy sit her for a month, she didn't even cuddle with him like she does me.
I hope she bonds with her new corgy brother and momma...
I'll miss that little bed bug.

*Anya* 11-11-2012 09:50 PM

Not only the injury to my leg and the resulting sutures this morning but something I read this afternoon.

The latter, more painful than the former.

morningstar55 11-11-2012 09:51 PM

this makes me cry everytime i hear it...... makes me think of my daughter.
i loves her to pieces.... :)

Massive 11-11-2012 10:36 PM

Admitting to the fear I'm feeling right now made me cry ...
After posting on a different thread I had to go stand outside in the dark to breathe and without even knowing it, I realised I was crying, to the point where I had to sit down or fall down. Doesn't happen often.
I'm glad I have this place as 'home' where I can admit to and talk about the things that I can't discuss with the people around me, it's not that they wouldn't care or wouldn't understand, I just don't want to burden them and have them worry more about me.
Thank you Gemme :)

Elijah 11-11-2012 10:45 PM

Loss and loneliness, sometimes it's unbearable.

Glenn 11-11-2012 10:50 PM

I don't know. I rarely cry. All I know is, something bad happens when I cry this hard.

laruss 11-11-2012 11:20 PM

That my daughters phone me when they panic about their babies. It feels so good to have them call me for advice and to get comfort on this new journey they are on.

My daughter was in a panic because her daughter threw up. All is well, they are trying new foods and she didn't like one.

Made me cry though... I didn't have that with my mom.

sis 11-12-2012 06:29 AM

I cried today when I thought of the two boys I was co-parenting. Break-ups hurt.

Gemme 11-12-2012 06:53 AM

Syr 11-12-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 698588)

Thanks............. ouch........

Sachita 11-12-2012 08:00 AM

Not today but yesterday and many days... I get overwhelmed, sad and cry over the amount of homeless and abused animals there are. As much as I support these venues I had to remove some groups and pages from my newsfeed on facebook because it has been just too much for me.

weatherboi 11-12-2012 09:42 AM

The video Daywalker made of all Our/our dogs. We lost two pack members in the past year. No more please!!!

UofMfan 11-12-2012 09:44 AM

This made me cry, laughing!

girl_dee 11-12-2012 09:46 AM

tears over my falling apart.