Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Words Games, Quizzes, Etc. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   The "Nosy-Ass How-Many-Do-You-Have?" Quiz (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8321)

GeorgiaMa'am 08-12-2023 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1293881)
When was the last time you DID NOT spend money to go to the movies???

(I did not spend money to see Barbie or Oppenheimer)

I did not spend money this week to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem.

How many pets do you have?

Orema 08-13-2023 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1293914)
I did not spend money this week to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem.

How many pets do you have?

None, but I have a couple adoptees in the neighborhood who I sometimes walk. One is sweet Bella. She’s about six months old and weights 6 lbs. She’s a multi-poo and is just adorable. She’s a little luv-bug. The other is Huckleberry. He’s a Labrador who’s an old soul. I love Bella but I’m in love with Huck. I could sit with him for hours. Oh, and there’s sweet Shorty,too. I’ll tell y’all about him in another post.

How many incomplete projects do you have on your plate right now?

Kätzchen 08-13-2023 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1293919)
None, but I have a couple adoptees in the neighborhood who I sometimes walk. One is sweet Bella. She’s about six months old and weights 6 lbs. She’s a multi-poo and is just adorable. She’s a little luv-bug. The other is Huckleberry. He’s a Labrador who’s an old soul. I love Bella but I’m in love with Huck. I could sit with him for hours. Oh, and there’s sweet Shorty,too. I’ll tell y’all about him in another post.

How many incomplete projects do you have on your plate right now?

Sheesh! I have a *bunch* of unfinished projects. Especially for my sweetie’s birthday and homemade Christmas goodies projects as well.

<<<<<<~~~~ Mz. Santa has no elves to help her :blush:

New Nosy Question:

What type of leash do you have for your pet?

GeorgiaMa'am 08-13-2023 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1293923)

What type of leash do you have for your pet?

I have three leashes for my dog: A six-foot walking lead, a 20-foot training lead, and a 26-foot Flexi retractable lead. I know Flexi leads have gone out of fashion because of people losing fingers and whatnot, but I'm willing to take the risk with my doggo - she's very gentle, and I've been using Flexis for a long time, and I'm very careful.

How many pieces of medical equipment do you have in your home?

Orema 08-16-2023 05:41 AM

Nosy Rosy

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1293947)
I have three leashes for my dog: A six-foot walking lead, a 20-foot training lead, and a 26-foot Flexi retractable lead. I know Flexi leads have gone out of fashion because of people losing fingers and whatnot, but I'm willing to take the risk with my doggo - she's very gentle, and I've been using Flexis for a long time, and I'm very careful.

How many pieces of medical equipment do you have in your home?

Two. A walker and a wedge. I no longer use them but keep them handy just in case I need them.

How many entertainment outlets (Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video etc.) are you subscribed to?

GeorgiaMa'am 08-16-2023 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1293983)
How many entertainment outlets (Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video etc.) are you subscribed to?

Six, I'm kind of horrified to realize. I'm still paying for cable too. I've got to reconsider these.

How many books do you own? (An estimate is obv ok.)

Kätzchen 08-16-2023 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1293995)
Six, I'm kind of horrified to realize. I'm still paying for cable too. I've got to reconsider these.

How many books do you own? (An estimate is obv ok.)

Not very many. I’m so picky about what I read anymore. I’ve given away a lot of books I had so others could read them too. But I might have about 4 or 5 books now, rather than too many.

NNQ: How’s it going with getting enough rest (sleep)?

Orema 08-17-2023 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1293998)
Not very many. I’m so picky about what I read anymore. I’ve given away a lot of books I had so others could read them too. But I might have about 4 or 5 books now, rather than too many.

NNQ: How’s it going with getting enough rest (sleep)?

Got around 9 hours last night. :)

How many poems do you know by heart/have memorized?

Kätzchen 08-17-2023 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1294006)
Got around 9 hours last night. :)

How many poems do you know by heart/have memorized?

Oooooh, I probably know-by-heart more poetic strands of lyric or verses of the Bible than even poetry I’ve written myself. :balloon:

NNQ: Do you collect vintage cookbooks??

GeorgiaMa'am 08-18-2023 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1294008)
NNQ: Do you collect vintage cookbooks??

Yes, I have about 3 shelves full (but I am too lazy to go count them). I especially like old church cookbooks and Southern Living collections.

How many handbags do you own?

Bèsame* 01-07-2024 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1294041)
Yes, I have about 3 shelves full (but I am too lazy to go count them). I especially like old church cookbooks and Southern Living collections.

How many handbags do you own?

I've downsized the handbag situation, lol. I have 7?? However, I have a phone cover that I carry all the cards in. I don't always have a handbag on my shoulder.

How many games are you playing on your phone?

Blade 01-07-2024 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1295576)
I've downsized the handbag situation, lol. I have 7?? However, I have a phone cover that I carry all the cards in. I don't always have a handbag on my shoulder.

How many games are you playing on your phone?

About 6 but only 2 daily, the others when I'm bored or trying to get sleepy.

How many pairs of prescription eyeglasses or readers do you have

Chancie 01-07-2024 12:53 PM

I have six or seven pairs of readers!

How many plants do you have?

I’m very sorry if this is a repeat question.

Bèsame* 01-07-2024 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chancie (Post 1295582)
I have six or seven pairs of readers!

How many plants do you have?

I’m very sorry if this is a repeat question.

without going outside, in my mind I count 18.

How many reusable grocery bags do you have?

GeorgiaMa'am 01-09-2024 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1295584)
How many reusable grocery bags do you have?

7, I think. Marvel action heroes, Disney, and a couple of generic ones from the grocery store with flowers or something on them.

How many garlic presses do you own?