Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

JDeere 07-11-2015 11:10 PM

Friday night was brisket, potato salad, beans and a big ice cold glass of sweet tea.

Saturday was hot dogs and hamburgers, late lunch semi dinner.

~SweetCheeks~ 07-11-2015 11:36 PM

Tonight was a salad blend of spinach and spring mix, with small shrimp and little steak, avocado and tomato. YUMMY

Chad 07-12-2015 02:48 PM

Dinner

Hi,

I am having a homemade cheese burger with all the fixings and steak fries. Ice tea to drink.

Chad

PaPa 07-12-2015 03:33 PM

I cooked red cabbage, turkey kielbasa, potatoes, onions, and some apples together. Sure tasted good. I just bought the produce except for the apples at the Amish produce stand on Friday.

clay 07-12-2015 03:39 PM

:sushi::sushi:

~SweetCheeks~ 07-12-2015 03:39 PM

Tonight will be a Spring mix spinach salad with Shrimp, Avocado, and Tomato. With a drizzle of ranch.

CherryWine 07-12-2015 05:00 PM

We're having tomato sandwiches on toast with mayo, salt & pepper. Roasted eggplant and fresh strawberries and mango on the side.

SoulShineFemme 07-12-2015 06:09 PM

We had chicken burgers, corn on the cob and kale salad. :-)

Gemme 07-12-2015 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryWine (Post 999879)
We're having tomato sandwiches on toast with mayo, salt & pepper. Roasted eggplant and fresh strawberries and mango on the side.

This sounds good. I don't know what I'm having. I know what I want but I don't want to go out to get it.

If anyone wants to stop by with a giant, juicy steak....feel free. I like mine medium rare and prefer steamed veggies and a sweet potato for my sides. And make the steak huge. Like Hulk huge.

:blink:

JDeere 07-12-2015 06:42 PM

Popcorn chicken with sweet kernel corn and biscuits with an ice water to drink

Gemme 07-12-2015 09:07 PM

Due to the late hour, I only had soup. Progresso's Light Chicken and Roasted Veggies.

Then I opened the bag of Cheetos. And my last Coke.

Oy.

MsTinkerbelly 07-12-2015 09:26 PM

We had crispy chicken salads.

Nom nom

Canela 07-12-2015 11:41 PM

Family and friends over to swim in the cement pond...

We barbequed...omgee!
Chicken, Fajitas, Pork Steaks, Sausage
Potato Salad, Chips, Pico de Gallo with chunks of avocado in it, crazy good, handmade corn tortillas...

Oh yeah, and agua de sandía, a watermelon fruit drink....

Yeah baby, that's how we got down tonight...

C0LLETTE 07-13-2015 12:30 AM

Salmon steaks on the BBQ, corn and a nice simple salad...was quite delicious even if about half the fish stuck to the bbq grill..

Jesse 07-13-2015 11:14 AM

I am making a giant bowl of summer panzanella. I am using a blend of kale, spinach and arugula, roasted chick peas, artichokes, capers, roasted grape tomatoes, seeded cucumber, raw asparagus, Vidalia onion, radishes, fresh basil, shredded parmesan cheese and some chunks of toasted 5 grain Italian bread. I made the dressing with roasted garlic, basil, olive oil, lemon juice and zest. Sure this will last me for a couple of days.

Gemme 07-13-2015 06:06 PM

I had a small salad of baby arugula and cherry tomatoes with light fiesta ranch and a bowl of spaghetti with garden delight rotini and turkey crumbles. Black cherry frozen Greek yogurt for dessert.

JDeere 07-13-2015 07:03 PM

Grilled bbq chicken breasts, brussel sprouts and fried potatoes.

Bèsame* 07-13-2015 08:15 PM

Fresh homemade Alfredo Sauce over Arkansas tomatoes and zucchini , on top of Angel hair pasta and shrimp.

I impressed my Mom!

SoulShineFemme 07-14-2015 05:51 AM

It's going to be hot tonight so I think I will do tomatoes stuffed with chicken salad and some veggies and dip.

cinnamongrrl 07-14-2015 06:34 AM

Last night I got my typical every 2 week meal...take away frozen pizza...

I went with the new favorite spinach/garlic thin crust.

I also had the rest of a po' boy I got when I went out to eat with a friend the day before. Idk what that sauce was but oh my goodness...sooo hot and tasty!

Water to drink per usual...

Klondike bar for dessert (dark chocolate YUM!)