Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

RebelDyke 03-14-2019 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~ocean (Post 1242733)
((( rebel))) how about some award winning chili lolol couldn't resist ~

HAHA. I think after that night of MASSIVE chili making (two kinds mind you) I think I broke my taste for chili...which i usually am a HUGE fan of comfort foods.

Maybe I'll make potato salad! haha another nice comfort food

Gemme 03-14-2019 04:01 PM

I had an early dinner of a tuna fish sandwich, Snap'd Bacon & White Cheddar chips, a Halo, cranberry juice and tiramisu in a sideways celebration of National Pi Day because it's as close as I can get to pie right now. I also had the last 3 or 4 blueberry yogurt pretzels.

Bèsame* 03-14-2019 04:25 PM

Boudin sausage and a fresh spinach, cabbage, and lots of veggies salad.

Apple and almond butter.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-14-2019 06:15 PM

- roast beef panini
- French fries
- applesauce

clay 03-14-2019 06:26 PM

Golden Corral early dinner buffet.....I had a small piece of fish, and small portions (tsp sized) black eyed peas, brussles, smashed potatoes & gravy, calabash shrimp, & butterflied shrimp. For dessert a tiny square of fudge & a small slice coconut cream pie...:)............now to watch Grey's Anatomy, Station 19, and to bed early tonight...:)

MsTinkerbelly 03-14-2019 07:06 PM

Roast beef
Potatoes and green beans from Trader Joe’s
Tossed salad

JDeere 03-15-2019 06:55 PM

Soft shelled tacos with the fixins

Blackberry cobbler with whipped cream for dessert

GeorgiaMa'am 03-15-2019 07:21 PM

- chicken parmesan
- linguine with marinara sauce
- applesauce
- a tiny piece of tomorrow morning's cherry danish

Gemme 03-16-2019 07:35 PM

I toasted my bread in the oven and made a tuna fish sandwich to which I added dill pickle chips and I had an oj/pom cocktail plus dessert popcorn and rainbow sherbet. Water to drink after the juice was gone.

Mopsie 03-16-2019 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1242857)
- chicken parmesan
- linguine with marinara sauce
- applesauce
- a tiny piece of tomorrow morning's cherry danish

I could really go for some chicken parmesan right now!

What I had for dinner (instead of chicken parmesan) was combos - the cheddar-filled pretzel snack things.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-16-2019 08:43 PM

I had little snacky things for dinner, too - some mixed olives, ham salad on little crackers, some deliciously runny brie on the same crackers, some beautiful red seedless grapes, tiny roast beef sandwiches with remoulade sauce.

RebelDyke 03-17-2019 05:35 AM

Corned beef. Cabbage. Carrots. Potatoes. Its what we itish do!

GeorgiaMa'am 03-17-2019 04:48 PM

Pizza! I'm so excited . . . it's been too long since I had pizza - at least 3 weeks. I'm going into withdrawal!

Gemme 03-17-2019 06:12 PM

I had two small Pink Lady apples schmeared with reduced fat peanut butter and a scoop of tuna fish, a few swigs of pomegranate cherry juice followed by water and the last of the rainbow sherbet and the cranberry fancy cookies.

RockOn 03-17-2019 08:58 PM

*me tinkin' Gemme on a roll wif da tunie feesh*

I smeared a little mayo on 3 slices of bread, sprinkled schredded cheddar cheese on top and nuked the paper plate ... small chocolate milk to drink. I made the 3rd one for the babies. They would have been broken-hearted when they smelled the cheese and did not get any. I have not much yearning for food lately and that is not like me. All I ate today was a honey bun and small milk this morning. I really did not want any dinner but got up out of bed and made the open-faced cheese sandwiches. Thought I should eat. My jeans went to the ground out in the backyard today. And there I thought that belt was notched up good and tight.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-18-2019 05:02 PM

- a Cuban sandwich
- fried green plantains

FireSignFemme 03-18-2019 07:11 PM

J took me out to lunch today and I had this huge chicken, bacon, avocado wrap with two kinds of lettuce, three types of cheese, tomato and ranch dressing. As a side tater tots with some sort of seasoning, not sure what but very tasty. Two huge cups of coffee with fresh cream. I could only eat half the wrap because it was huge. I didn't even know they made wraps this big anywhere on the face of the planet because this one was bigger than any I've ever seen, even in California. The wraps in Southern California are massive, people take their wraps pretty seriously down there. Anyhow since I had half left over and wraps don't keep all that well I had that for dinner. J didn't eat her fries so she sent them home with me and I had those. And then I had some fresh blueberries with milk mixed with a little cream for dessert. I am so stuffed!

Gemme 03-18-2019 08:26 PM

I had an Elvis with honey, water and some root beer hard candies.

Bèsame* 03-18-2019 08:31 PM

I ordered boudin balls..I ate two, brought one home..um lunch tomorrow.
I also had two grilled fish tacos..I just ate the insides!
I loved the street corn..omg

And water with lemon.

I came home and had coconut chips, so good.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-19-2019 06:55 PM

- a hot roast beef sandwich with melted brie
- a Halo
- applesauce
- water to drink