Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Uli 11-07-2019 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1256270)
angel hair spaghetti with tomato sauce and parmesan cheese - so delicious!

That's what we are having tomorrow, it's my ultimate comfort food!

Kätzchen 11-08-2019 10:46 AM

Garden salad with freshly made balsamic dressing.
Quorn 'chikn' patty, as well.

Carrot cake for dessert (Trader Joe's cupcakes).

Water to drink, herbal tea after supper.

Orema 11-08-2019 06:30 PM

Lemon pepper wings from Wingstop and a glass of prosecco. It was on my way home, I don’t have to cook, and they’re good. Maybe I’ll make a green salad. Probably not.

ksrainbow 11-08-2019 06:53 PM

Veggie Roast!

Cubed:

Yellow summer squash, zucchini's, mushrooms, red onions, celery and red potatoes-

Tossed with:

Minced garlic, rosemary, parsley, sea salt, fresh cracked black pepper-

All marinated in:

Splash of olive oil and Italian dressing for 4 hours-

Roasted in the oven!

Bottle of Rose' Wine-

ks-

Gemme 11-08-2019 08:33 PM

I had a big bowl of Grain Berry cereal with sliced banana and fresh blueberries. Almond milk in the bowl and water to drink.

RebelDyke 11-08-2019 11:33 PM

mint chocolate chip ice cream... not that it is my favorite flavor but that was all i have time for atm

Chad 11-09-2019 02:25 PM

Dinner

I am cooking up a storm. Making pork roast, sweet potatoes, corn on the cob, yellow squash, cornbread, and chili for mom's chili mac.

:linecook:

kittygrrl 11-09-2019 04:20 PM

Taco Salad...so far..i'm afraid the pie may have to wait until tomorrow...the day just flew by....tomorrow i will most likely practice pumpkin pie...trying to figure out a way to make it amazing...

Gemme 11-09-2019 04:34 PM

I'm not sure. My late lunch of Impossible burger, onion rings and cheesy tots (gross!) has me still fairly comfy. It might wind up being cereal again.

Mopsie 11-09-2019 06:00 PM

Spinach Alfredo Pasta Bake

(I totally made that name up but it was those ingredients...)

Twas yummy. :)

ksrainbow 11-09-2019 08:23 PM

Additional info requested below-

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksrainbow (Post 1256312)
Cubed:

Yellow summer squash, zucchini's, mushrooms, red onions, celery and red potatoes-

Tossed with:

Minced garlic, rosemary, parsley, sea salt, fresh cracked black pepper-

All marinated in:

Splash of olive oil and Italian dressing for 4 hours-

Roasted in the oven!

Bottle of Rose' Wine-

ks-

425 degrees for about 30-45 mins- I used a sheet pan to spread it out evenly. The *char* made it so tasty! As a side note: I tasted it before I baked-and easily could be a fresh *salad* as well.

Gemme 11-10-2019 07:36 AM

I had the last of the pasta with vodka sauce and parmesan, plenty of water and then some holiday Nerds for dessert.

RockOn 11-10-2019 08:00 AM

Mopsie, please post recipe!

This made-up recipe of yours sounds delicious. You named it "Spinach Alfredo Pasta Bake"

Would you mind sharing it? Specifics please, I am not a great cook ... but do have great skills in other areas.

Thanks,
Jan
:)

Chancie 11-10-2019 08:14 AM

We had pizza last night. Pete can’t eat dairy, so I got her a vegan pizza at the supermarket and she picked up a cheese pizza at what passes for a pizzeria in Western Mass. She loved hers and I enjoyed mine too.

I’m making chili today with pinto beans and ‘chorizo’ crumbles. I’ve cooked a lot in the last few weeks, and the chili has been the coziest and the yummiest.

Mopsie 11-10-2019 08:43 AM

Recipe for Rock On

Spinach Alfredo Pasta Bake

Ingredients

One pound pasta any kind (I used spaghetti)
Two jars alfredo sauce (each jar 15 oz)
One package frozen spinach (can be 10 or 16 oz your choice)
One package pre-shredded cheese any kind (2 cups total - I used Italian blend cheeses)

Directions

Defrost the spinach.
Then squeeze all the liquid out of the spinach that you can.
(I used my hands but you can use a colander if you prefer)

Put the spinach and the alfredo sauce in a pan. Mix it together and warm it up.

Meanwhile cook the pasta according to the directions on the box. If you're using spaghetti I recommend breaking it in half before cooking. This makes it easier to mix later on.

Pre-heat your oven to 350.

Once the pasta is done and you have drained it mix everything together except the cheese.

Put this in a 9 x 13 pan that you have already sprayed with Pam or olive oil. Then sprinkle with cheese on top.

Cook for 20 to 30 minutes - I checked it starting at 20 minutes to make sure the cheese didn't burn.

Now it's time to eat and enjoy!

Chancie 11-10-2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chancie didn’t mean to lie. (Post 1256396)

<snip>

I’m making chili today with pinto beans and ‘chorizo’ crumbles. I’ve cooked a lot in the last few weeks, and the chili has been the coziest and the yummiest.

Pete is digging up the last of our potatoes, so I’m making Potato Carrot Soup. She took out the last of our butternut squash, so I might make chili tomorrow.

Stone-Butch 11-10-2019 02:15 PM

Dinner

Lots of BBQ chicken wings and potato puffs. Iced tea.

Wrang1er 11-10-2019 04:18 PM

I made spaghetti squash for the first time. Served it with marinara and grated some parmesan over it. It definitely doesn't replace pasta. I also roasted some asparagus wrapped in prosciutto. It was awesome.

If you make spaghetti squash how do you eat it? I am thinking butter and garlic would be good. Something simple and light.

homoe 11-10-2019 04:48 PM

~~

Whatever Mary feels like rustling up..:eating:

I do know she has New York strip steaks in the refrigerator so I'm hoping those..... anything else is gravy,no pun intended!

kittygrrl 11-11-2019 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1256435)
~~

Whatever Mary feels like rustling up..:eating:

I do know she has New York strip steaks in the refrigerator so I'm hoping those..... anything else is gravy,no pun intended!

H, steaks? ..:| in my freezer wouldn't last

lol
:blush: