Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Stone-Butch 07-02-2022 05:02 PM

Dinner

Chicken wings & potato puffs. Ice tea.

Soft*Silver 07-03-2022 01:48 PM

Home made pizza w peppers and tomatoes from my garden.

JDeere 07-03-2022 06:03 PM

leftover pho from lunch and sweet tea

FireSignFemme 07-03-2022 08:30 PM

Cheeseburgers, homemade, real deal with all the good stuff. Potato Salad, also homemade. Snapple diet peach tea to drink, also the last bit of some canned peach halves with a little ½ and ½ for dessert before before they go bad. Monte will beg for burger. Is hamburger bad for cats, I mean when was the last time you saw a cat take down a cow right?

Reach *BANNED* 07-03-2022 08:37 PM

I had a micro-meal which I do not like to do because of all the preservatives and salt they put in the things. However, given I am still unpacking and putting the kitchen together I opted for the quickness of that. I think it was some kind of meatloaf thing with mac-n-cheese. It was Stouffer's so at least it tasted good.

Tomorrow I will go grocery shopping and the plan is to do what I mentioned earlier in this thread - steak on the grill and a small salad for tomorrow night's dinner!

Soft*Silver 07-04-2022 08:51 AM

Quiche….eggs from my neighbors chickens, tomatos and peppers from my garden and goat cheese from another friend who raises goats and makes her own cheese! Living the life!

Stone-Butch 07-05-2022 08:12 PM

Dinner

Med. rare striploin and a green salad. Ice tea.

Stone-Butch 07-07-2022 02:47 PM

Dinner

Scallops, shrimp and crab with a seafood dip and potato puffs. Ice tea.

Orema 07-27-2022 04:01 AM

Last night was leftover wings, green salad, cantelope sprinkled with Tajin.

Tonight will be a watermelon and feta salad.

nhplowboi 07-27-2022 12:54 PM

Good question. Bevi is in Rhodie with family the next few days. The last few dining outs she and I had were horrible and I have to blame it on Covid and lack of training. Geeze I may have to step to the plate and chef up... nope... more likely I will just grab a pre-made roast beef sub at Wally World because I will be in the area after picking up feed.

Stone-Butch 07-27-2022 04:59 PM

Dinner

Poached salmon and a large helping of spinach. Ice tea.

Reach *BANNED* 07-27-2022 05:34 PM

I am going to have leftover spaghetti that I made last night. You know the adage - spaghetti always tastes better the next day. uhmmhummm. I also have a fresh loaf of italian bread from a local bakery as well.

Let Me clarify - I will have a piece - not the whole loaf. :|

Likely I will have a root beer to drink.

Stone-Butch 07-28-2022 02:41 PM

Dinner

Baked chicken and tater tots. Ice tea.

Reach *BANNED* 07-28-2022 04:50 PM

I think I am going to use that italian bread I bought and make some french toast. When My Gram and Mom were alive that is the bread they used to make it - and it is somehow tastier than just regular bread.

Chocolate milk to drink.

Bèsame* 07-28-2022 06:59 PM

Bob Evan's mashed potatoes ( it was a Mom request) With butter. It was so good, omg!
Last of the apple bourbon crockpot pork roast.
Watermelon.

Maybe a mango bar later.

easygoingfemme 07-29-2022 12:43 PM

We're going to a little food truck party and I've got my eyes on the empanada truck and a cold beer.

Stone-Butch 07-29-2022 03:57 PM

Dinner

Too hot to cook much so steak on a bun with sauteed onions will have to do for now. Ice tea with lots of ice.

Bootsandheels 07-29-2022 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1289338)
Too hot to cook much so steak on a bun with sauteed onions will have to do for now. Ice tea with lots of ice.

Same here...that sounds YUMMY!

Stone-Butch 07-30-2022 03:44 PM

Dinner

ty yes it was.

Tonight, still hot as the devil I will steam mussels in white wine and have a side of large shrimp with seafood sauce. I am not that hungry. Ice tea.

clay 07-31-2022 08:36 AM

My birthday was last Tuesday, so wife took me to a local fave mexican place...La Palma...

Shrimp tacos with pico & mango/pineapple salsa....refried beans with queso....it was soooo good.