Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

just.like.honey 06-27-2012 02:23 PM

rice vermicelli, broccoli, red peppers and mushrooms stir fried in sweet and spicy ginger sauce!

:cookielove: and then homemade hermit cookies

Teddybear 06-27-2012 03:01 PM

leftovers from last nite

shrimp, scallops, broccoli, green beans, red peppers, in a garlic sauce I added some crushed hot pepper to it to give it some kick and it was better today then last nite

cinnamongrrl 06-27-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teddybear (Post 607901)
leftovers from last nite

shrimp, scallops, broccoli, green beans, red peppers, in a garlic sauce I added some crushed hot pepper to it to give it some kick and it was better today then last nite

it really was baby :) youre the best cooker....i dont know how i got so lucky :)

Teddybear 06-27-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 (Post 607603)
my honey made a wonderful seafood dish with shrimp and scallops......and we shared wine from a local winery.... :)

Baby

Im so glad u enjoyed it as much as I did. Cant wait to cook you some real BBQ lol

Hollylane 06-27-2012 03:50 PM

I am so thankful to be feeling well enough to cook fresh food tonight. It has been way too long. Someone's birthday dinner for their girlfriend (I.T.), inspired some of this:

I will be having a mixed baby greens and cabbage salad, topped with tilapia, lime, pico de gallo with lots of cilantro, and a fresh jalapeno cream dressing...

In other words...Fish Taco in a bowl plate...:)

Sachita 06-28-2012 06:01 AM

I love this time of year. I can walk outside and pick so many wonderful things. I keep the wok on the stove all the time. Need to finish greens and lettuces that are ready to bolt. Wilted greens, herbs, roasted peppers and tomatoes over rice. really good. Maybe a few sprinkles of goat cheese and balsamic vinegar

JustJo 06-29-2012 06:47 PM

Pork roast, baked potatoes and steamed fresh green beans.....for dessert, a homemade (from scratch, not a box tyvm) banana cream pie with graham cracker crust is currently chilling in the fridge. :chef2:

Jesse 06-29-2012 06:53 PM

Grilled burgers with fresh tomatoes

girl_dee 06-29-2012 07:22 PM

Daddi made some YUMMY Ettoufeeish Chicken and tomato stuff, delish!

justkim 06-29-2012 07:25 PM

First of the season Olathe Sweet corn and steak...
Yummy...

pajama 06-29-2012 07:30 PM

Made hobo dinners (mini meatloafs with diced onions, bleu cheese, heinz 57, on a bead of juliened fries, in aluminum foil baked)
sliced fresh tomatoes
fresh sauted mushrooms

Licious 06-29-2012 07:34 PM

baked teriyaki chicken and sweet potato and garlic naan bread. :)

Kent 06-29-2012 08:49 PM

Burgers on the grill, roasted corn on the cob, fries and Ice Cold Bud Light...

Rook 06-30-2012 04:55 PM

** Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes

** Sweet Corn

** Grilled Steaks, hint of BBQ and Sofrito.

** Peach Lemonaid.

** Mandarin Oranges

cinnamongrrl 06-30-2012 05:32 PM

sea salt and olive oil flatbread crisps.......i forgot to bring dinner to work...im seriously contemplating running to my car for an avocado....dont ask why i have avocadoes in my car.....:blink:

Okiebug61 06-30-2012 06:02 PM

T-Bone Steaks, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Fresh Garden salad and corn on the cob I hand picked at the farm down the road. Red will be landing at 8:00pm :-)

Wish is were going to be a romantic homecoming but alas I have aunt duties this weekend and my nephew and niece are here.

Red just want's to sleep in her own bed. :-)

bkisbutchenuff 06-30-2012 06:15 PM

Tonight's menu - Souhernese:

Homemade Cornbread, Baked yellow squash/Vidalia onion, Okra and stewed tomatoes, mashed potatoes, marinated Cucumber.....later - watermelon....

Its all good Y'all.

;)

BK

JustJo 06-30-2012 06:17 PM

Sonic foot long coney with chili and cheese :giggle:

clay 06-30-2012 06:27 PM

early lunch today....Miss Scarlett & I....loved Golden Corral lunch buffet yesterday soooo much...lol..we had it again today! Got to love that fresh salad bar, many veggies and meats to choose from...of course I had the salad, some Neptune Salad, and a baked potato with butter, cheddar cheese shreds, and bacon crumbles........OMG...was it ever delish!!!...and getting the Senior Discount is always incredible...smiles....there is something to be said for being "silver"....winks

Rockinonahigh 06-30-2012 08:12 PM

Its in the triple didgets today, so I made a big batch of chicken salad,just right for this time of year.