Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

femmennoir 08-11-2010 07:55 PM

Lobster salad, on greens, with sliced tomatoes, pickled red onions, chunks of homemade bread dipped in olive oil and roasted garlic cloves...Blue Moon...delectable!
Kalhua ice-cream for dessert, and a stroll down Ptown's pier to watch the boats and the people from the ferry.....

Elle*

Enchantress 08-11-2010 08:29 PM

Ding Dong (as in it's delivery night)

Chinese.

Chicken with mushrooms
Chinese chicken salad
and
Dumplings (which by the way is just a fun word to say)

afixer 08-11-2010 11:43 PM

it was delish

baaaad....

Lamb

Gemme 08-12-2010 12:56 AM

Sushi and sweet 'n sour chicken.

SelfMadeMan 08-12-2010 08:42 AM

Spaghetti and garlic toast

Stacy 08-12-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SelfMadeMan (Post 173474)
Spaghetti and garlic toast

I can't wait!

Gemme 08-13-2010 12:06 AM

My housemate took me out as a going away pressie. We went to a new restaurant called Hale's Alehouse. It was good. Not great or fantastic, but definitely good. I had Thomas Kemper root beer, a Caesar salad, and an open-faced pulled bbq pork sandwich that had sweet slaw underneath and a dill pickle spear on the side.

T D 08-13-2010 12:16 AM

A BLT and it was soooo good!!

DamonK 08-13-2010 12:33 AM

Well dinner was an interesting event.

I just got over a nasty stomach bug.

So, I make a stromboli sans sauce. I just used cheese, ground beef, and onion.

It's very bready, which helps with the stomach.

About the time I put it in the oven to cook, the A/C went out. It was 90+ before the heat index. It got up to 81 in the house. Like I said, I just got over being sick. Heat doesn't help.

I ate about 5 bites of dinner.

I see errors in my new creation. I'm awaiting the opportunity to make it again and rectify those errors.

And now I'm hungry.

femmennoir 08-13-2010 05:54 AM

Martha's Vineyard: Mussels steamed in white wine with Portuguese fennel sausage and cream, peel and eat local shrimp with a squeeze of lemon, a Harpoon, and black cherry ice-cream and a stroll through Edgartown...Fabulous!

Elle*

Corkey 08-13-2010 09:23 PM

Twice battered, Beer battered deep fried fresh Haddock.
Made my own tarter sauce, fresh dill chopped, mayo, lemon juice, hot paprika, sweet radish, and the kicker creamy horseradish. :chef::cheesy:

Rockinonahigh 08-14-2010 12:17 AM

Last night I had doctord up hamburger helper and a salad,being it was my kids bday I also made his fav cake..pineapple upsidedown cake.

Tonight I have not a clue.....

T D 08-14-2010 12:23 AM

Tonight it was a Pure Protein bar. 180 Calories and 20grams of protein.

Sometimes I have the drink which is 35 grams of protein ^5

femmennoir 08-14-2010 04:20 AM

Last dinner in Ptown, at The Lobster Pot (I wanted to get their cookbook autographed by the chef): a great salad with lemony Dijon vinaigrette, and sweet lobster sitting on top of three cakes, crab, shrimp and scallop, with Béarnaise sauce and orzo, it was divine.......the whole thing accompanied by a vinho verde from Portugal......
Today we leave, after a morning in Hyannis where I want to check out the professional kitchen store and the second hand bookstore ....til the fall!

Elle*

Jesse 08-14-2010 02:50 PM

I bought a 1/4 of a turkey breast at the grocery the other day. It is now in the rotisserie after being rubbed thoroughly with a mixture of sea salt, cracked black pepper and a homemade beau monde blend.

You got it, that's what is for dinner along with a tossed pasta and veggie side. :)

Corkey 08-14-2010 02:53 PM

Tonight a curry chicken in lite coconut milk with bok choy, carrots, broccoli, correander,and baby bella brown mushrooms.

bigbutchmistie 08-14-2010 04:27 PM

I had Red Lobster :

Garlic Butter Biscuits

Ceasar Salad ( THE BEST)

Grilled Garlic/Butter Shrimp Skewers on Rice Pilaf

morningstar55 08-14-2010 04:35 PM

outside on the grill.......
couple pork tenderloin chops
sweet potato
steamed broccoli

cantaloupe and ice green tea and maybe some :koolaid:

lipstixgal 08-14-2010 05:00 PM

Just some Jenny pizza with veggies not feeling well down with the shingles and pain so not much food for me.

Laerkin 08-14-2010 06:05 PM

Eating around my stitches with refried beans, yogurt, and a milkshake.