Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Gemme 10-22-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranzman (Post 212662)
BBQ country style pork ribs, and a salad with all sorts of goodness in it.

Tease! What kinds of goodness?

Jesse 10-22-2010 06:44 PM

Lol! Pretty much the same stuff I generally have; olives, feta cheese, slivered almonds, artichoke hearts, and spinach leaves. :) Can't have a lot of the other veggies cause I am doing a high protein/high essential fats/low carbs eating plan. Sometimes I have raw asparagus or green beans instead of the hearts. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 212726)
Tease! What kinds of goodness?

AtLast 10-22-2010 06:46 PM

Well... need to clean out the fridge and clean it first... then going to grocery store for some Indian taco fixin's. Been craving them! Plus, some extra salad stuff.. craving that too.

Just realized I am low on both dog and cat RX food! Not good, as it is the last week of the month! Yikes! have to get the little bags... my older kitty is in kidney failure and needs his special Rx kibble and the dog seems to form crystals in his kidneys, so he has his special Rx kibble! These critters are expensive little poops! But, I love them!

Gemme 10-22-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranzman (Post 212736)
Lol! Pretty much the same stuff I generally have; olives, feta cheese, slivered almonds, artichoke hearts, and spinach leaves. :) Can't have a lot of the other veggies cause I am doing a high protein/high essential fats/low carbs eating plan. Sometimes I have raw asparagus or green beans instead of the hearts. :)

We bought a ginormous jar of artichoke hearts from Costco a while back.

We're not really artichoke heart people.

When it was time to trash it, the jar was still half full.

This reminds me that I need to get some Greek olives to go with my feta so I can have a semi-Greek salad. :)

Nina 10-22-2010 06:48 PM

I was going to have a scone and some baby heads...now I have discovered I don't like the bakery's rendition of the scone well enough to eat it...I am *very* particular with baked goods...I was a baker for a while, and am a good baker, and grew up on good bakeries...all in all, I have to Really Like it or I take a pass...today I gave away a pumpkin tea bread from Tartine which I just didn't like well enough...

so...I will stick with the baby heads and find something else to tickle my taste buds...the stew will be good for lunch tomorrow...

Jesse 10-22-2010 08:34 PM

Have you tried them cold in a salad? Or even in a chicken stew?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 212741)
We bought a ginormous jar of artichoke hearts from Costco a while back.

We're not really artichoke heart people.

When it was time to trash it, the jar was still half full.

This reminds me that I need to get some Greek olives to go with my feta so I can have a semi-Greek salad. :)

Blade 10-22-2010 08:42 PM

Artichoke Dip
Lime Fiesta Chicken
Some kind of rice...it was hotttttt

Gemme 10-22-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranzman (Post 212800)
Have you tried them cold in a salad? Or even in a chicken stew?

No to the salad and stew, yes to baked with various meats and also with pasta.

SnackTime 10-23-2010 11:39 AM

NOT cooking this evening...

I will be listening to all the "smack" talk going on while having black bean chicken nachos during the football game this evening. I was told to bring an appetite (LOL)

Gemme 10-23-2010 12:32 PM

My version of chicken fried rice, pears, a salad, and probably some carrots.

T D 10-23-2010 12:38 PM

OMG I'm clueless about this one at the moment. I haven't even had breakfast yet LOL

I'll have to think on this. Cause I eat so little anymore it's kind of pointless for me to cook most of the time, but I do try to stick to home cooked.

cuddlyfemme 10-23-2010 12:42 PM

I'm probably going to have left over chicken (since its just me, i have alot of leftovers) and probably some corn along with a salad

JustLovelyJenn 10-23-2010 06:40 PM

Take and Bake pizza... from a place that names all their pizzas after Hollywood movie starts... sooo... tonight I'm eating...

A Drew Barrymore
and
A George Clooney

:D
hehe...

katsarecool 10-23-2010 06:46 PM

A nice sized rib eye, mashed potatoes with pickled jalapeno bits and fried spinach. Ice cream for dessert would be nice.

Jesse 10-23-2010 06:52 PM

Lol! Boiled peanuts! :cigar2:

katsarecool 10-23-2010 06:55 PM

Fried Spinach for Gemme! Use either frozen or canned spinach, drain off all liguid. In skillet heat olive oil, pepper and a few tablespoons of all purpose flour on medium heat. Stir quick with a fork before it skorches. Add in spinach and stir well. When hot enough remove from heat. Add croutons and/or sliced boiled eggs. it is a German dish! :)

Gemme 10-23-2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranzman (Post 213233)
Lol! Boiled peanuts! :cigar2:

BRAGGART!!!!

:police:

Corkey 10-23-2010 06:59 PM

Peach tea and clam chowder.

Jesse 10-23-2010 07:17 PM

Lol! <shows you a big bowl of peanuts, then runs!>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 213237)
BRAGGART!!!!

:police:

Gemme 10-23-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranzman (Post 213253)
Lol! <shows you a big bowl of peanuts, then runs!>

You. Aint. Right.

:blink: