Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

MissItalianDiva 11-05-2012 11:10 PM

Sleep! I am so sleepy been very busy these days and this bed feels mighty fabulous right now

Prudence 11-06-2012 07:51 AM

Gonna fix a great dinner.. plop my butt in my recliner and watch election results all by myself.. that way I can talk back to the t.v. and not be looked at as though I have lost it.....

StrongButch 11-08-2012 04:47 PM

Lokking forward

Spending time with my g-f and her family over the holidays. Taking pictures with her by my side.Holding her hand walking on the beach and kissing her as the sun goes down.

Breezy 11-08-2012 04:57 PM

Potential and possibilities

JustLovelyJenn 11-08-2012 08:45 PM

I am looking forward to more babysteps

SelfMadeMan 11-08-2012 09:20 PM

I'm looking forward to the end of the semester! I need a break!

JustLovelyJenn 11-08-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SelfMadeMan (Post 695850)
I'm looking forward to the end of the semester! I need a break!

I remember those days... gonna have them again next year... new program here I come. I am looking forward to continuing my schooling.

BrutalDaddy 11-08-2012 10:41 PM

Home time.

Prudence 11-09-2012 06:25 AM

.......da Bears.

easygoingfemme 11-09-2012 06:33 AM

Down time tomorrow.
It's been an intense but awesome week.

Oh, and my lunchtime cooking class today! Working with my group of little people and I have new kids joining, so I'm up to 8 kids, aged 4-10 years old. We'll be cooking for 30.

On the menu: Lentil balls (which the parents are already making crude jokes about, in a good way) a coconut/cumin laced carrot puree to dip them in, and quick marinated cucumbers with some sweet and tangy sauce.

cinnamongrrl 11-09-2012 06:51 AM

I'm looking forward to moving back down to the Carolinas.... I love the area we are looking in.... and we are going down for Thanksgiving to scope out houses and jobs....

There's SO MUCH to do in the Asheville area...especially when you are outdoorsy like we are :)

girl_dee 11-09-2012 07:12 AM

watching my pups grow up....

kissinfemme 11-09-2012 09:45 PM

Ohio in January!

Liam 11-09-2012 10:02 PM

Being a little closer to nature this weekend, getting together with friends, good food, good conversations, fun and lots of healing energy.

Tcountry 11-10-2012 12:58 AM

The next 3 work days to be over...A much needed vacation from Nebraska...And of course the opportunity to be handy and help a good friend ;)

SelfMadeMan 11-10-2012 06:20 AM

The end of this semester at my current university... and starting Spring semester at Arizona State!!

cinnamongrrl 11-10-2012 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SelfMadeMan (Post 696888)
The end of this semester at my current university... and starting Spring semester at Arizona State!!

HUGE congrats on that!!:hangloose:

I am looking forward to Monday, Monday.....so good to me.... :)

Miss Scarlett 11-10-2012 07:16 AM

Another beautiful North Carolina day!!

falloutmk 11-10-2012 07:40 AM

I'm looking forward to today being over. I am having a physically and mentally challenging day and I should go see the girlfriend for her birthday and our dynamics are why I'm upset in the first place.

:chocolate:

RockOn 11-10-2012 08:22 AM

fun stuff ...

Scheduled some days away from the office ... overjoyed with cooler weather ... looking forward to working on some wood projects.

I wish I could have two 24 hours in each day. During the work week, half of me would go to the job I have now as a software developer - I love it and do not mind going to work at all. My only real complaint is some of the lazy people who procrastinate.

The other half of me would go to a different job doing wood-working/construction type things.

I have zero art talents and have so much admiration for people who have that. I believe the only reason I passed Art class in college was because my instructor felt sorry for me and liked me. I cannot even draw a stick figure. With both software engineering and woodworking, you can build anything you can "think up" with the only limitations being the cost of resources. I keep my wood-working projects scaled down to little fun stuff. It is relaxing, my beloved dogs and I are outside together doing family time ... and it keeps me out of trouble.

Hope everyone at BFP is enjoying their weekend! :)