Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   THE FLUFFY STUFF: FLIRTING, HUMOR, CHAT (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Coffee Break~ (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8182)

kittygrrl 10-06-2016 11:12 AM

Coffee Break~
 
THis place is for anything and everything..Have a few minutes to burn? Give us a clue what you're working on, your newest favorite thang, what's wrong?..What are you having right now?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...rofile_Pic.png

kittygrrl 10-06-2016 11:18 AM

Coconut-Hemp Milk
 
Discovered: Coconut Hemp Milk

omfg-this stuff is like crack..It is sooooo delicious! Perfect for a milk substitute for cereal or baking! A little expensive so I decided I wanted to try making it on my own. I took a small sip and it definitely has potential! I'm waiting for it to get cold and will post if it's works. I'm on cloud 9!

BullDog 10-06-2016 11:20 AM

On my first cup of coffee and plotting revenge against Lawnboy!
But really I am in a chipper mood.

kittygrrl 10-06-2016 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullDog (Post 1099028)
On my first cup of coffee and plotting revenge against Lawnboy!
But really I am in a chipper mood.


Poor Bully-Never fear Lawnmower-grrl will walk you thru all your issues with it :spruceup:

Bubala 10-06-2016 01:06 PM

Skipped coffee this morning, trying to limit caffeine intake, it's noon and I haven't fallen asleep in a meeting yet! Lol Shall I pet myself on the back now or shall I wait for 5 o'clock? Lol

dark_crystal 10-06-2016 01:21 PM

I am on my lunch break, eating stormtrooper soup and jello

I eat lunch in my office with the door closed.

After lunch i will attend a marketing meeting. Then I will begin to pull photos with which to illustrate one of the three annual reports we make each year.

BullDog 10-06-2016 03:39 PM

I'm taking a well deserved break from conquering Lawnboy and finishing most of the mowing except for edging! Drinking lots of water!

Bèsame* 10-06-2016 03:55 PM

Handsome guy just came home with great news and he is literally making coffee as we discuss the day.

kittygrrl 10-06-2016 05:26 PM

Made a great Spanish Rice tonight. I am wondering if I should have used green olives in it instead of black??!? I would love some dessert but so involved in making hemp milk and Spanish Rice I totally forgot about dessert!:|

kittygrrl 10-07-2016 03:54 PM

tgif-
 
About to go out to dinner. it should be fun!

kittygrrl 10-08-2016 08:51 AM

well...
 
it's coffee and Trump this morning..i have seen the bus incident at least 20 times since last night.:eatinghersheybar:

Gayandgray 10-08-2016 09:05 AM

Lots of coffee here this morning!:tea:

BullDog 10-08-2016 11:32 AM

I am completely out of coffee! :(

I am drinking a diet coke to try to wake up enough to drive 2 blocks in zero traffic to go get some.

Soon 10-08-2016 12:04 PM

I just returned to my accommodation after sitting at a cafe in Portugal for a couple of hours. The coffee here is amazing. Also, they don't do cream (or half and half as Americans call it!) in the coffee (unless it's a dollop on top of a cappuccino sometimes). So, you order coffee with milk and they bring you the cup of hot coffee WITH a container of HOT frothed milk which you pour into the cup of coffee.
SO good.


I stopped drinking alcohol almost four years ago, and coffee has become my beverage of indulgence lol. Helluva lot better for me too.

kittygrrl 10-08-2016 06:09 PM

coffee..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayandgray (Post 1099475)
Lots of coffee here this morning!:tea:

tonight w/coco-hemp milk! Congratulations Gray on your new job!! How exciting! I hope you let us know all about it?:praying:

kittygrrl 10-09-2016 11:58 AM

late afternoon coffee jam..
 
with almond milk...interesting debate tonight. I will probably have to watch. Interested in how Hillary handles everything. Hopefully she will leave Trump bus trip alone. It's so distasteful it doesn't deserve any more air time.

Gayandgray 10-09-2016 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1099536)
tonight w/coco-hemp milk! Congratulations Gray on your new job!! How exciting! I hope you let us know all about it?:praying:

Hey all! I start the 25th of this month, it's another nursing home but much closer to me. And it's a NOT-for-profit nursing home, so they actually care about their residents and don't mind when you spoil them and get attached and all that. I know some people who work there and they say the company treats you really good, compared with where I work now. My health insurance will be a lot better too.

nanners 10-09-2016 06:14 PM

Coffee in the morning, then water most of the day, then a possible glass of wine in the evening, that's how I roll!

kittygrrl 10-10-2016 08:26 AM

Portuguese coffee-
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soon (Post 1099501)
I just returned to my accommodation after sitting at a cafe in Portugal for a couple of hours. The coffee here is amazing. Also, they don't do cream (or half and half as Americans call it!) in the coffee (unless it's a dollop on top of a cappuccino sometimes). So, you order coffee with milk and they bring you the cup of hot coffee WITH a container of HOT frothed milk which you pour into the cup of coffee.
SO good.


I stopped drinking alcohol almost four years ago, and coffee has become my beverage of indulgence lol. Helluva lot better for me too.

It's so wonderful you are in Portugal. My mother's parents are from the Azores. The way they serve coffee sounds divine!

Zimmeh 10-10-2016 08:16 PM

just signed up to be a mentor at the nursing home I work for :) This company took care of us during the hurricane and I to feel very much appreciated by this company.

Good luck!

Zimmeh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayandgray (Post 1099745)
Hey all! I start the 25th of this month, it's another nursing home but much closer to me. And it's a NOT-for-profit nursing home, so they actually care about their residents and don't mind when you spoil them and get attached and all that. I know some people who work there and they say the company treats you really good, compared with where I work now. My health insurance will be a lot better too.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:27 PM.

ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2013