Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Texas Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Houston Folks! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354)

Pixie 10-09-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coach (Post 205333)

Sorry Pix but Journey is in a softball tournament all day Sunday...OY! We'll be beat by the time its over and then work on Monday. Where the hell did the weekend go? Y'all have fun!

Okie dokie! Tell her good luck for me! Have fun and wear sunscreen....Heeeeyy when does it start? Is it close?

Tcountry 10-10-2010 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_crystal (Post 205332)

i has to wurks until three and then i goes to therapy till 6...but after 6 i am available!

DC looks like you get to pick a place and we wil try to find it...lol :)
Dinner: Monday...sometime after 6pm...Wherever DC says...everyone is invited...:)

dark_crystal 10-10-2010 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tcountry (Post 205477)
DC looks like you get to pick a place and we wil try to find it...lol :)
Dinner: Monday...sometime after 6pm...Wherever DC says...everyone is invited...:)

ok give me the general area of where peeps is at...Pixie? T? North side? West side?

Pixie 10-10-2010 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_crystal (Post 205550)
ok give me the general area of where peeps is at...Pixie? T? North side? West side?

Maggie, T, and I are south east of houston. I don't know who else would be joining.

Tcountry 10-10-2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 205553)
Maggie, T, and I are south east of houston. I don't know who else would be joining.

We have all afternoon tho...we can road trip anywhere...lol :)

dark_crystal 10-10-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 205553)

butbutbut I am southeast of houston too!

dark_crystal 10-10-2010 10:03 AM

pixie, are you vegan or vegetarian?

Tcountry 10-10-2010 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_crystal (Post 205595)

butbutbut I am southeast of houston too!

Well I think it is just the 4 of us unless someone else speaks up between now and then... :)

dark_crystal 10-10-2010 10:09 AM

ok unless someone is vegan or objects to chain restaurants i suggest the Olive Garden at 45 and Fuqua (that's few-quay not fuck-wuh- as i am constantly reminded)

12711 GULF FREEWAY
HOUSTON, TX 77034

at 6:45 pm

dark_crystal 10-10-2010 10:34 PM

i had a great time eating taco's at Chuys's tonight and having Maggie all to myself bwahaha

Pixie 10-11-2010 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_crystal (Post 205601)
pixie, are you vegan or vegetarian?

Vegetarian
Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_crystal (Post 205604)
ok unless someone is vegan or objects to chain restaurants i suggest the Olive Garden at 45 and Fuqua (that's few-quay not fuck-wuh- as i am constantly reminded)

12711 GULF FREEWAY
HOUSTON, TX 77034

at 6:45 pm

Wooty woot woot! See ya there!
Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_crystal (Post 205967)
i had a great time eating taco's at Chuys's tonight and having Maggie all to myself bwahaha

Sorry I couldn't be there, glad you had a good time together! You has to share tomorrow! bwahhhahahahHA. Man tonight was rough at work...but thanks to a monster and texts I made it through....and now have the shakes and can't sleep....ohs well!

dark_crystal 10-11-2010 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 206021)
[I Man tonight was rough at work...but thanks to a monster I made it through....[/B][/I]

dark_crystal 10-11-2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_crystal (Post 205967)

OMG I APOSTROPHIZED A PLURAL IN THAT POST
someone please recommend a fitting penance and i will self-administer

no srsly

WhiteTigress 10-11-2010 08:49 PM

Ok, I guess we must have missed out tonight. I didn't get online the last couple of days, and I guess Timber didn't either. Shi went fishing Saturday, and yesterday shi rested up a bit, as did I.

I didn't know you all were willing to travel closer to us, and Timber had to work late tonight. I guess we're always a day late and a dollar short. :whine:

WT

P.S. Maggie, hopefully we'll get to see you at Diva's shindig.

Pixie 10-14-2010 10:55 PM

Just want to thank Maggie and T for a fabulous weekend....well my version of the weekend. Thanks d_c for meeting us and picking, you are fabulous hunnie, and I am so very proud of you for all that you are doing for yourself.

Twin and T.....you have forever changed my view on this city!
Thank you.

Pixie

Tcountry 10-15-2010 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 207996)
Just want to thank Maggie and T for a fabulous weekend....well my version of the weekend. Thanks d_c for meeting us and picking, you are fabulous hunnie, and I am so very proud of you for all that you are doing for yourself.

Twin and T.....you have forever changed my view on this city!
Thank you.

Pixie

Thank You and Maggie for not freaking out too much with my Yankee driving! *grin*...
D_C it was really great meeting and talking with you...
The drive down was definately easier than the drive away!

StillettoDoll 10-17-2010 05:03 AM

Hey Yall Me and Blaze will be doing the International festival of Fort Bend in Stafford today . We will be selling my soap and candles. It's Free 12-6pm
Festival site -> If-fb.org
Maybe, going to try to do some fishing next week. I just saying......

StillettoDoll 11-16-2010 05:07 AM

Help Wanted

The grooming shop that I work at is looking for seasonal help over the Holidays, for a dog washer or kennel help.
If you know anyone, or have someone in mind let them know.
right now it for 3 days a week, Wed, Thursday and Saturdays
7:30 til 2pm for bather or (two shifts morning or afternoon for kennelhelp)
We are located in the west university area Kirby/Bissonet district
Must Love Dogs and Cats!
16-18 yrs olds can apply but they must be in school! and can accommodate the hours
Metro has bus stop right in front of the shop ( route 65
mimimum wage cash, and some tipping possible ,
we need help intil Jan.6

These Jobs was once featured as the world dirtiest job.....during Christmas we will have over 100 dogs and cats in the kennel.
Merry Christmas!:dog::dogwalking:
:playingcat:

Midnight Blue 11-23-2010 11:16 PM

Late to the party, but Cougar and I say hello from the far western reaches of the city!

little_ms_sunshyne 11-23-2010 11:24 PM

A big HELLO to Houston from San Antonio :)