Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Crumbs in the butter and other Pet Peeves! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4681)

Chad 11-23-2018 11:58 AM

Crumbs

Religion in my house and forced in my face. I am atheist but I give a wide birth for those that believe in gods.

However, in my house I should not be forced to have religion shoved in my face. Yesterday my beloved cousin insisted on a prayer before dinner in my house. She said it even though I protested. This is so wrong to me. We all need to be respectful of each other's beliefs.

homoe 12-16-2018 12:54 PM

Soda in cheap ass plastic bottles! Water in a plastic bottle fine, but as for soda it's cans only or IF one can find them, glass bottles!

cathexis 12-17-2018 11:08 AM

Inlaws that take themselves on a tour commenting on things not done like maybe vacuuming the carpet in a room left for storage.

homoe 12-17-2018 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1235004)
Inlaws that take themselves on a tour commenting on things not done like maybe vacuuming the carpet in a room left for storage.

The next time those pesty in-law drop in, ask them if they came over to give your place the "white glove test" or to visit you and the Mrs! Hopefully that'll take the starch out of their go fast!

Gemme 12-17-2018 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1235004)

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1235021)
The next time those pesty in-law drop in, ask them if they came over to give your place the "white glove test" or to visit you and the Mrs! Hopefully that'll take the starch out of their go fast!

Or bring out the vacuum and leave them to it if they have such a problem with it.

Orema 12-24-2018 12:33 PM

There used to be a time when disasters and repulsive images weren’t shown on television commercials. Showing car accidents, bugs crawling on your floor (or even worse—your skin), and old people saying ‘help me’ just weren’t shown. I’m still not desensitized to this shit. And I’ll admit that some of it is well done and amusing (thinking of Mr. Mayhem in the Allstate commercials), but on the most part they are triggers for me.

I don’t think this trend is going to last. At least I hope it doesn’t.

Blade 02-10-2019 07:38 PM

I actually just realized it this past week but here goes. When there is more than 1 roll of toilet paper I always use the forward most roll first.

I noticed this at home because my magizine rack in the bathroom holds 2 rolls. I pulled tissue off of the front roll and tissue also started rolling off of the other roll. I thought now who the hell started that roll before this one was empty. ROFLMAO! Is that a crazy quirk or what!

PlatinumPearl 02-27-2019 01:42 PM

Pet Peeves...

A dirty kitchen counter but more specifically a dirty cutting board....

It could be anything such as tons of crumbs from cutting a crusty bread, dirty cutlery that has been used and left on the cutting board with food still on it, empty or half full cups placed on top of the cutting board, food spills or drips such as jam or honey etc. or just food in general such as pickles, cheese etc.

Whenever I have friends come over this always happens...It's quite annoying. :|

Lyte 02-27-2019 01:54 PM

How about... a pet peeve that caused you to stop dating someone and/or not continue a relationship with someone … a relationship of whatever kind. Yes, I'll go first... :p

Long long ago... in a city far far away... I stopped going out with this gal because I noticed that when she drove in the #1 lane... the passing lane... and a car came up behind her... that clearly wanting to pass... she would not move to the right to let them pass. After about the third time, I .. gently... mentioned that I think the person behind us wanted to go faster. Her response was along the lines of... I'm going the speed limit, they can go around. To me... that seemed kinda petty and discourteous. I was... :byebye: Bye bye!

TL1 02-27-2019 09:41 PM

Coyotes............

~ocean 02-27-2019 09:56 PM

~

Quote:

Originally Posted by TL1 (Post 1241564)
Coyotes............

coyotes and racoons and fox and mice and seagulls carrying large clams and mosquitos and bears ohhhhhhhhh my !!!!!

TL1 02-27-2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~ocean (Post 1241566)
coyotes and racoons and fox and mice and seagulls carrying large clams and mosquitos and bears ohhhhhhhhh my !!!!!

Lol yes them too

cathexis 02-28-2019 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~ocean (Post 1241566)

Coyotes can be really neat.
At Midnight, in rural or small town New Mexico, a chorus can is spellbinding!

FireSignFemme 02-28-2019 08:00 AM

Pet peeves, lord where to start...

charley 02-28-2019 09:05 AM

Pet Peeves

I have no real pet peeves... hmmm...

trying to think of one... oh, got one...

My favourite Japanese weekly goto-resto for a nice feast upped its price a few months ago on all its menu items (actually didn't really bother me !), but...

The last two time I went there, the tuna sashimi was so anemic looking, it didn't even look like tuna; so I mentioned it, and the sushi chef came over to my table, and said: "yes!!, it's tuna!!"...

I smiled, nodded, and said ty, and ate my two pieces, and everything else in my deluxe bento box, and left... almost perfect!!

They sneaked in a cheaper cut of tuna - bah!

So, have been researching online for a replacement resto, and I will be trying out a new resto today :) Now, I have a list of restos, so I guess that is my only pet peeve, because I will have to go out and try them out, so as to settle on one; all that effort, and I have no idea about a truly good replacement.

As you can see, I am so spoiled that the slightest deviation in my lovely paradisaical routine is vaguely a "pet peeve", since I expect my feast to be perfect!

Rereading the above, I realize the extent to which there are people starving in the world, and there I am having such silly expectations.

~ocean 02-28-2019 09:41 AM

~

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1241576)
Coyotes can be really neat.
At Midnight, in rural or small town New Mexico, a chorus can is spellbinding!

I'd rather listen to them on utube lolol

PlatinumPearl 03-27-2019 12:57 PM

Pet Peeves...

Moths. It's especially annoying when I find one of my favourite sweaters with moth holes.

If anyone has tips other than stinky moth balls please let me know.

Stone-Butch 03-27-2019 06:48 PM

pet peeves

to rid your closet of moths hang small cotton bags of lavender crystals or bay leaves.

to rid your closet of moth eggs hang cedar balls

One repels moths, the other kills their eggs

they should be used together.

hope it helps.... works for me.

homoe 04-29-2019 03:34 PM

Major Pet Peeve

In TV shows or movies where they shoot scenes with men standing at urinals or women sitting on a toilet!

REALLY REALLY... you tell me there isn't another location that that scene can't be shot?

Sidebar: And if you notice the men SELDOM wash their hands afterwards! Remember that the next time you're sitting at a bar at Happy Hour and you go to reach into the bowl of mixed nuts or other such goodies...:|

Lyte 04-29-2019 04:56 PM

Ha! lol I just saw that in last night's episode of BILLIONS. The character's a jackass so I was not surprised. Then I wondered if it was written that way or if the actor made the I'm a disgusting pig! choice on his own. Either way … ick!! :blink::blink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1245431)
Sidebar: And if you notice the men SELDOM wash their hands afterwards!