Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Jedi 12-13-2019 07:34 PM

Gyro and Greek fries........very yummy

Chancie 12-13-2019 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tired_Chancie (Post 1258225)
I’m making two kinds of soup today: pea soup with carrots and coconut curry with tofu and rice noodles. Yum!

I didn’t end up making the pea soup. Holiday fun has been distracting.

Pete made dinner tonight. :|

We had pierogies and bacon-presenting soy protein.

Kätzchen 12-13-2019 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1258503)
Do they really call them "snausages" on the package? Bad marketing on their part if so, because I thought Snausages were only dog treats.

I had a slice of Kosmic Karma pizza from Mellow Mushroom: "Mellow red sauce base with feta cheese, mozzarella, spinach, sun-dried roasted tomatoes and roma tomatoes. Finished with a pesto swirl."

No. It's been 9 months since Simon, my s-i-l's Jack Russell Terrier passed away: Simon loved eating Field Roast Smoked Apple-Sage links. I was thinking of him last night and decided to have them for supper, last night.

Not sure what I will be having for dinner tonight. I'm meeting up with friends at a supper bar after work. Should be lots of fun. ♥️

Chad 12-14-2019 06:01 PM

Dinner

Homemade spaghetti with buttery garlic bread. Ice tea to drink.

Yummy!

:linecook:

Stone-Butch 12-14-2019 06:43 PM

Dinner

Chicken wings and potato puffs. Ice tea with lots of lemon.

GeorgiaMa'am 12-14-2019 06:58 PM

- chicken and dumplings
- applesauce

firegal 12-15-2019 01:17 AM

Went to high school varsity girls BB game and stayed for the boys varsity.
both game won by my team…. so bottled water and hot dog it was
!

Orema 12-15-2019 05:27 AM

Meat plate from a local bar-b-que joint. Small sample of pulled pork, beef brisket, polish sausage with waffle fries and green beans and sauce on the side. Very good with leftovers.

Stone-Butch 12-15-2019 12:13 PM

Dinner

Homemade beef stew with dumplings. Iced tea.

GeorgiaMa'am 12-15-2019 12:28 PM

Probably chicken and dumplings again. That stuff makes a huge batch - at least, when the boy makes it, it does.

And of course, applesauce, to get something healthy in.

Gemme 12-15-2019 07:48 PM

I had sliced sausage with rice and edamame. Sweet tea to drink.

Kätzchen 12-15-2019 08:16 PM

I re-organized the cupboards in my kitchen and made room for dry goods I found in unpacked boxed from my move, this past summer. I found my huge Easter Bunny tin can of organic, non-gmo popcorn kernels, so I've been binging on homemade popcorn, that I made by searing the kernels in organic coconut oil... in my ceramic frying pan, which looks kind of like a wok (almost). I used my Amish "Butter" flavored 'salt', after I popped a whole bunch of it. Omg, it was delish.

But I want to have my nightly dose of organic sweet potato medallions and maybe have some of those meatless meat balls with them.

Later on, I will have a huge cup of coconut tea, which is also organic and caffeine free. It's my sleepy time remedy, which is almost as good as a cup of chamomile tea.

:moonstars:

Stone-Butch 12-16-2019 01:50 PM

Dinner

I finally got some fresh cod so cod and steamed spinach is the menu tonight. Ice tea.

Gemme 12-16-2019 05:44 PM

I had an early dinner of curly fries and a black bean burger patty with sauce and pickles. Sweet tea to drink and Nerds for dessert.

nycfem 12-16-2019 06:16 PM

I had butter lettuce and a mixture I prepped the night before: garlic powder, kidney beans, apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, hearts of palm, chopped walnuts, and chopped pear. I guess you could call that... salad. It was tasty.

GeorgiaMa'am 12-16-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1258653)
I had butter lettuce and a mixture I prepped the night before: garlic powder, kidney beans, apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, hearts of palm, chopped walnuts, and chopped pear. I guess you could call that... salad. It was tasty.

I think to be a salad it only has to be small bites of food with some kind of "dressing", which I use loosely - in the South, we call all kinds of Jell-O concoctions salad. It sounds like you had a delicious salad.

I had:
- chicken fried rice
- hot wings
- sesame balls with red bean paste

Chad 12-16-2019 08:20 PM

Dinner

I had a picadillo taco for dinner.
And I made jalapeno cornbread for a holiday party.

:chef2:

homoe 12-16-2019 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1258667)
I had a picadillo taco for dinner.
And I made jalapeno cornbread for a holiday party.

:chef2:

Sounds good Chat, but that wouldn't fill my hollow tooth!

Bèsame* 12-16-2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1258654)

I had:

- sesame balls with red bean paste

oh. I love, love, love them !

Chancie 12-17-2019 03:09 PM

I made potato carrot soup on Sunday. We had it for dinner last night and Pete brought a mug for lunch today.

We had a snow day today, so I made (vegan) chorizo and (frozen in August) home-grown butternut stew.

I am counting on that stew to get me through the last few days before winter break.