Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

cinnamongrrl 10-11-2016 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 1100044)
I'm starting a little side business for myself!

I like to make my own dog biscuits...since my poodle is very particular and won't eat anything store bought.

So my daughter just started working at a natural food store and I asked her off hand if she thought they'd want to sell my biscuits
They told her they have nothing like that in the store and would be thrilled! Not only that, I'm going to be getting bacon fat from their grill for one of my recipes. And their bacon is all natural, grass fed etc. As are my eggs etal. I can certainly, and honestly, advertise them as all natural and organic :)

Now I just have to think of packaging and oh yeah a name lol...

Any suggestions would be welcome. I also don't know about pricing...

Addendum:

I spoke to The owner today and he'd like for me to bake some dog treats for their upcoming wellness program on the 30th! It'd be a good opportunity to see what the reception will be like. And gives me time to plan on packaging etc. They also said a business down the street (a dog training/boarding facility) might be interested in selling my biscuits too. Two strong retail leads! I'm a super excited girl :)

cinnamongrrl 10-11-2016 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 1100044)
I'm starting a little side business for myself!

I like to make my own dog biscuits...since my poodle is very particular and won't eat anything store bought.

So my daughter just started working at a natural food store and I asked her off hand if she thought they'd want to sell my biscuits
They told her they have nothing like that in the store and would be thrilled! Not only that, I'm going to be getting bacon fat from their grill for one of my recipes. And their bacon is all natural, grass fed etc. As are my eggs etal. I can certainly, and honestly, advertise them as all natural and organic :)

Now I just have to think of packaging and oh yeah a name lol...

Any suggestions would be welcome. I also don't know about pricing...

Addendum:

I spoke to The owner today and he'd like for me to bake some dog treats for their upcoming wellness program on the 30th! It'd be a good opportunity to see what the reception will be like. And gives me time to plan on packaging etc. They also said a business down the street (a dog training/boarding facility) might be interested in selling my biscuits too. Two strong retail leads! I'm a super excited girl :)

MsTinkerbelly 10-11-2016 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 1100230)
Addendum:

Natural/organic/yummy!

"love your dog biscuits!"

WingsOnFire 10-11-2016 10:06 PM

babysitting a puppy that will have fun playing with Blue

WingsOnFire 10-11-2016 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 1100230)
Addendum:

sounds like its off to a great start!!

Glenn 10-11-2016 11:58 PM

Cubs movin on to play the Dodgers in the Nationals::

JDeere 10-12-2016 12:28 AM

Sleep! Just plain sleep.

Gayandgray 10-12-2016 12:38 PM

Getting off work tonight!!!! Can I just fast forward thru this shift??????:jester:

Soon 10-12-2016 02:43 PM

I am actually looking forward to the close of my month of European travel and getting settled in my place in Weimar, Germany to teach until December.

The school is putting me up in a sweet accommodation where I think I will be very comfy and cosy and it's in the centre of town too. I like that I will have nearby cafes to sit in and do some work and people watch!

If interested, here's my Germany pad for two months!

Altstadt Palais

Bye Lisbon--you're a gorgeous city!

cinnamongrrl 10-12-2016 07:53 PM

Tuesday night...

My daughter and I have plans for hibachi. It's the first night we both have off. I can hardly wait...mmmm

Bubala 10-12-2016 08:48 PM

My kitty print dress to arrive in the mail! I cannot wait! :)
Did I mention it has pockets!? lolol I'm so excited!

Chad 10-14-2016 11:13 AM

Looking forward

I am looking forward to this weekend! We are having a big family party that lasts two days.

I am smoking and grilling meat and veggies. My sweetheart is making yummy side dishes and a special dessert.

Bocci ball for adults and toddlers, haha!
It will be a super fun weekend for all.

:cowboy: :bow:

:danceparty:

Medusa 10-14-2016 11:16 AM

Is it too early to say that I am looking forward to 2017? :bow:

cassiopeia67 10-14-2016 12:14 PM

Christmas holidays and all the baking and cooking!

WingsOnFire 10-14-2016 01:17 PM

second chapter of Harry Potter

cassiopeia67 10-14-2016 04:15 PM

Going to a movie in a couple of weeks. I really want to see "Inferno".

bright_arrow 10-14-2016 09:44 PM

Him walking through that door.

I can't sleep to save my life without him, so these past two nights have sucked! :seeingstars:

candy_coated_bitch 10-14-2016 10:32 PM

Getting some sleep, whenever that happens.

JDeere 10-14-2016 11:14 PM

Her coming home from vacation!

DaddysDevilishAngel 10-15-2016 12:15 AM

Having chocolate for breakfast!