Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235)

clay 04-07-2024 11:05 AM

POSTAGE STAMPS PROJECT

To the crafters who made me a package of stamps, I want to say thank you to all your collective efforts!

Unfortunately, I didn't receive mine! These projects mean the world to me, and I am sad I haven't any to look at.

I went to post office with tracking number, to see if it had been returned. ALL he could tell me is that, according to their records, my package did come, but not to me. My address....first 2 numbers were correct.....the 2nd 2 numbers were "OFF" by 2 or 3 numbers...BUT he can not tell me anything about the package. He has to talk to wrangler, gave me a number for her to call & he can tell her. I have asked all neighbors on both sides of me...no one received it. I have given wrangler the local PO number for her to call. Friday, she wasn't able to reach him...:(. So Monday, hopefully she can get to talk with postmaster.

I was really seriously thinking of quitting the bracelet project. So, good thing planet was down...:).

I am not upset with wrangler, just that I haven't gotten a package. In my case, it isn't USPS that made an error. My package was incorrectly addressed. I know things happen in life, and know to "expect" miss events.

Going forward: it would be helpful to each of us, to take a photo of the projects being mailed back out, cross reference that with a masterlist of addresses it is going to.....I am going to do this!

The wrangler is the ONLY one that can get the info to find out what address item sent back to, or, if package was returned. That in itself is a huge P.I.A....:(

Thanks for reading my post. I know the world is screwed up, and I never want someone to miss one of my packages.....<wink wink>...I put my heart & soul into mine, as does all of us.

On the bright side, just maybe, maybe, that package will come unexpectedly, in the future.
I love everyone of you so much!

Gemme 04-07-2024 11:25 PM

That is terrible, clay! I hope it re-routes back to you and you get to enjoy everyone's work. Not to rub salt in the wound, but everyone did quite well.

Thank you all for such a lovely project!

Soft*Silver 04-08-2024 01:11 PM

Clay, I hope that they turn up, if you remember at the last project, mine didn’t come for three weeks after everybody else’s did!
I do know that mistakes happen. It never even crossed my mind not to come back and do another project because a simple error had transpired. I believe Nan was the wrangler for your project that’s missing and it happens especially since she’s had so much going on, and actually decided not to participate in the next project because she’s feeling very overwhelmed.
I think it’s going to be an ongoing problem with the post office being not up to par. Fingers crossed. I’m hoping you get yours soon… SS

clay 04-08-2024 02:23 PM

UPDATE on projects

I just spoke with Nan. She went to her PO, & they told her the exact address she sent it to, also the person who got it "rejected" it....so they are returning it back to her, and she will send it back to me!! YAY!!
It is a "neighbor" 2 doors down who got the package, doesn't know me, so at least he sent it back!!
NOW, I am HAPPY dappy!! As is Nan.
FYI, my post was to offer ways to help get right address on, and hoping it helped others.

GeorgiaMa'am 04-12-2024 07:02 PM

Well I have all my bracelet supplies, and now I'm having a hard time getting started. Honestly, I have never made these kind of bracelets before, and after reading the instructions in a couple of books, it seems like it might be harder than I originally thought. I think once I get going it won't be so hard, it's just getting started that's holding me back. Maybe I need to find a YouTube video.

How's everyone else doing?

Soft*Silver 04-13-2024 02:47 PM

All my supplies for the bracelets came this week and they’ve been sitting at my craft desk. Am so busy getting the gardens ready for this season! I spend winter buying all kinds of stuff for the gardens, and then I have to assemble it early springtime! Lol.

clay 04-14-2024 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1296796)
snipped

How's everyone else doing?

Getting along good...got a couple made already......:)

Bèsame* 04-15-2024 08:13 PM

I've started by putting beads for a bracelet in a little zip lock baggie. I put them on top of the container of the rest of the beads.

My Mom opens the door, I was out replanting some flowers. She says, there is an accident. I had to go in and play bead pick up!

You all better fess up if you drop your beads! Lol

clay 04-16-2024 05:14 PM

Bracelet Project....

Mine are done, will mail out tomorrow, GeorgiaMa'am!!

Going camping Thursday til next Tuesday. Then back out camping again for 9 days. Both trips at same Springs!!

Thanks for an awesome project, Ma'am!! xoxo

clay 04-26-2024 07:42 AM

UPDATE.......stamps package

My stamps package came Tuesday, but I wasn't home til Wednesday night. I LOVE them. All of you are so unique!

Thank you for some feel goodz for clay!!!

Thank you, Nan for the persistense in tracking them down!!

clay 04-26-2024 02:41 PM

BRACELET PROJECT.

My package went out today, Georgia Ma'am. Arriving Monday 04/29/2024

GeorgiaMa'am 04-27-2024 03:24 PM

Reminder:

Due date is 5/6/2024. That's only 9 days away!

Final date for me to receive is by 5/13/2024.

Keep in mind, the postal service is not reliable these days. I strongly recommend you send your projects by a method that gives you a tracking number.

I can't wait to see everyone's projects! I hope you all are having fun!

GeorgiaMa'am 04-29-2024 10:11 PM

Bracelets Project

1. GeorgiaMa'am -
2. clay - RECEIVED
3. Nycfem -
4. Besame* - RECEIVED
5. soft silver -
6. Nina -

Due date is 5/6/2024. Final date for me to receive is by 5/13/2024.

GeorgiaMa'am 05-06-2024 10:50 AM

Where's everyone at with their projects? So far I've only heard from clay and Besame*. Today is the due date. The final due date is next Monday, 5/13/24.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1296980)
Bracelets Project

1. GeorgiaMa'am - Still working on it
2. clay - RECEIVED
3. Nycfem -
4. Besame* - RECEIVED
5. soft silver -
6. Nina -

Soft*Silver 05-08-2024 05:26 PM

Oooo what’s next???

nina03 05-09-2024 04:50 PM

My bracelets are in the mail and I sent Georgia Ma'am the tracking number! Expected to get to her by tomorrow!

GeorgiaMa'am 05-10-2024 01:55 PM

Bracelets Project

1. GeorgiaMa'am - still working on it!
2. clay - RECEIVED
3. Nycfem -
4. Besame* - RECEIVED
5. soft silver - RECEIVED
6. Nina -

clay 05-13-2024 11:31 AM

BRACELETS

Hi Georgia Ma'am......hopefully you now have everyone's packages, or will by 500pm today!

I am excited to get them back!!!!

GeorgiaMa'am 05-13-2024 05:23 PM

Unfortunately, due to the lame postal service, I'm waiting on two packages that are in transit. I have seen the tracking receipts and they are on the way. They were scheduled to arrive by or before today. I can only blame USPS. I'm inclined to give it a few days.